chapter 22

The hard decision

1185480_504407319641574_1371770073_n.jpg

                                           A week later Eunji went to the audition. After the audition.

L.Joe (calling Eunji): YAh! How did it go? Were you nervous?

Eunji: Uhmm.... i did my best .

l.Joe: Then what did they say?

Eunji: They said they'll call me tommorow.

L.Joe: (smile) Okay, how about i treat you ?

Eunji: Okay, i was starving actually (giggle)

L.Joe: Okay, I'll go grab you.

-- 

                   At the restaurant.

L.Joe: You look more cheerful nowadays.

Eunji: Yah! Then should i be always crying and saddening.

L.Joe: Ani, ani i was just telling you. i like the happy you.

Eunji: (giggle) Me too.

              By that time there was a TV in the restaurant and b.A.p was being interviewed. 

L.Joe: Uh-oh. Shall we go to other restaurant?

Eunji: (looks at the Tv) Wae? Look, Byunghun-ah i don't want to always run away from him. I'll be an idol someday.

L.Joe: OKay, that'ss good. By the way you're always calling me by my real name.

Eunji: Wae? I can't?

L.Joe: Ani, you can. Actually i like to be called l.Joe but i want to be called Byunghyun from you. It's sounds very precious to me (smile)

Eunji: Okay, byunghun-ah (giggle)

L.Joe: So how was the audition.....

 

--

                           In the night Eunjiwriting her diary.

    Dear diary. It's been a 8 days since he left me.From that day i started writing diary. You're the one who i always tell my true feelings. Today i saw him through Tv. I miss him and want to see him. But i want to keep my pride. I don't want to beg him since he left me. But i must be crazy, i watch his MV(only his part) whenever i miss him. Why did he do that to me? 

 And Byunghun ani L.Joe he's always protecting me, calming me down and always being by my side. i like him but just as friend. Why haven't i chose him from the beginning. Now i'm stuck in one sided love. ...(tears fall from her eyes) 

--

At the same town in Ts practice room.

B.A.P: Aneynhaseeyo Prseident. (bow)

President : Hello boys, how are you doing.

Yongguk: We're doing fine sajaenim.

President: I watched your interview and i liked it. But Zelo You should talk more! You seemed so sad or sth.

Zelo: I'm sorry sir, i'll do my best next time.

President: Okay,  B.A.P your comeback is planned to be next week

Himchan: REalyy?

President: Yeah, so prepare for it, and do well okay?

b.A.P: Neh!

                President went out. 

Yongguk: Wah, another comeback? WE'll have to prepare hard for it.

Himchan: Yeah, but I'm starving lets eat something.

Daehyun: Yeah, kaja!

Zelo: Hyungs you go eat, i don't have any apettite 

Jong up: But Zelo , you almost ate nothing during these days. In this state you'll faint.

Zelo: (sigh) I don't care.

Himchan: We care Zelo. 

Daehyun: Yah, Choi Junhong! Eat something and don't waste your time missing her all time. I bet she's with other guy now.

            Zelo widened his eyes, got up and grabbed Daehyun by collar.

Zelo: Hyung, i don't want to fight with you so don't say something ridiculous.

Daehyun: Hit me then! i am telling you the truth!All girls are like that!

Zelo: (puts his collar) Eunji is different!

            Yoonjae grabbed Daehyun by hand and they went outside. Yongguk sighed and went out. Himchan followed him. 

Jongup: Zelo, why don't you just call her?

Zelo: You know that if i do that i might run to her and ruin my career.

Jongup: (sigh) What should i do with you my brother!

----

 Next morning 

Manager: Guys, president went to US so today I'll give you a day off. But starting tommorow you should train more hard okay?

Himchan: Hugs him . Neh, manager-nim.

               Manager smiled and went out. Zelo grabs his jacket and walked to the door. Jonup ran after him " Yah! Let's go together!"

Zelo: (smile)Okay, if you want to.

Jongup: Where are we going by the way?

Zelo: To see her...

Jongup: finally decided to see her?

Zelo: i will just watch her from distance. 

Jongup: Okay, let's be a stalker for one day (smile)

Zelo: (smile)

--

Eunji's phone rang: Congratulations you're approved to be trainee of Cube ent

Eunji: (screams) Wah!!!!

Through phone: Please come tommorow. (hangs up)

          She directly wrote Zelo's number to call him but erased it after that, and called to L.Joe.

L.Joe: Yah! You woke me up!

Eunji: Wake up you pabo! I have a good news.

l.Joe: (yawn) What is it?

Eunji: I'm approved to Cube.

L.JOe: (bounce from his bed) yah, really. Wah, congrats!!

Eunji: (giggle) thank you.

L.Joe: Yah, i'll be there in 5 minutse wait for me! (hangs up his phone)

--

l.Joe: (calling Eunji): Yah!!! I'm here!

Eunji: OKay! 

              L.Joe was waiting her witha bouquet of rose. When Eunji saw L.Joe, she ran to him and L.Joe ran to her too. L.Joe hugged him . "congrats you're one step closer to your dream"

Eunji: Thank you...

              But this scene shouldn't have been showed to comeone. It was Zelo and Jongup seeing the whole scene. They were far from them so they couldn't hear what they were talking. But Zelo saw them hugging, flowers and giggling.

Zelo: (filled with anger) Let's go bro!