chapter 36

The hard decision

========At forest's house============

L.Joe: Eunji-ah wake up!!! I have something to show you!

Eunji: (she woke and saw that she has been tied with rope) L.Joe? please i beg you, release me!!

L.JOe: Shhhhhh... I'll show you something interesting.

Eunji: Please let me go!

l.Joe:(grabs Eunji's hair and make her look at TV) There you will see something that can make you both happy and sad. A little bit later you'll see your ex-boyfriend getting beaten.

Eunji: Bwo??? (starts crying) l.JOe! Please don't do this to him. I beg you! I'll do anything you want!

L.JOe: Now you're saying that? What what are you going to do? We have already getting to the most interesting part! (grin and kisses her on her cheek)

Eunji: Please, don't!...

L.JOe: Eunji, he's going to see you too. you should come out pretty on TV! (he lifted her up and made her sit on the chair, scotched his mouth sot\ that she can't talk)

==================

          Zelo didn't tell anyone, he didn't think but just run to the appointed place. It was isolated garage.
          He entered. He saw a TV there. And through TV he saw Eunji tied with rope and sitting.  Meanwhile Eunji saw him Enter the garage and running to the TV that is showing her.

Zelo: Eunji!! Eunji-ah!!!! (then suddenly phone rang, he went and answered.)

Voice: He can't hear you pabo--ya!!

Zelo: Wait who are you? Release Eunji!!! Where is she!!!

Voice: Jung Eunji shi, he wants to talk to you. (Zelo saw some hand putting the phone beside her ear)

Zelo: (with teary eyes) Eunji? Eunji-ah!! Can you hear me??

Eunji: (cry and nod)

Zelo: Where are you Eunji? Are you okay??

Eunji: (nod)

Zelo: I'll save you Eunji!! Wait for me okay?!

           At that moment he saw so many guys entered the garage with lot of tools. Eunji tried to scream, she cried hardly and shaked her head. Then Zelo looked back and saw all that man. He started to fight with them but no use, there were too many of them. He knocked out 7-8  people but still there were so many. He started to get hit, he fell to the ground and other were kicking him hard, he barely breathed.

          Eunji looked at L.Joe, she screamed, shaked but couldn't do anything. L.JOe was there laughing so hard.

          Zelo crawled to the TV reached his hand and his mind blured, everything went black and he lost his conciousness.

L.JOe: What a melodrama! (took the scotch from Eunji's mouth.)

Eunji: Please, Lee Byunghun call ambulance for him! i'll do anything for you! Even i can marry you and be your slave. Just save him please or he'll die!!!

L.JOe: (smirk) That's what you should have done from the start. I'll call the police. But you should keep in mind, anytime i can kill him but no one will know!

Eunji: (crying) I'm sorry Zelo, I'm sorry..

===========At the hospital===============

          Zelo woke up. Yongguk, Himchan Jongup were beside him. As soon as he opened his eyes, he remembered what happened!

Zelo: (getting up and wearing his clothes)

Yongguk: Zelo!!! What are you doing!!!

Zelo: (starts to cry) Hyung! Eunji is captured by someone. She's in trouble!!! I can't just lay around here!!

Himchan: But Zelo, you should first recover!!

Zelo: No!!! I don't have time for that!! Eunji's at deaths door!!( moves to the door)

Yongguk: (grabs him by collar) Listen to me Choi Junhong!!! You are not the only one who's worried for her! WE're all worried!!!

Zelo: But... but she's in danger. I saw her struggling!!

Jongup: That's why you should have told us where are you going!

Himchan: Where were she?

Zelo: (calmed down a little bit) I don'tknow! I saw her through TV. She was crying!!

Yongguk: WHere did you find that Tv?

Zelo: (tells them the whole story)

Himchan: This dummy boy! You should have told us!!

Zelo: I didn't know hyung!

Jongup: Wait! What phone did you use to talk to her? Is it with you?

Zelo: No, but that voice! It was really familiar to someone's voice!

Yongguk: (widen eyes) REally? Then atleast we have one hint. You met that person, even talked!

Zelo: But i can't remember who is he!!! i.. I ... I am useless hyung!

Jongup: That's why you shou;d fully recover.

Yongguk: yeah, we're not alone Zelo. We have whole nation looking for her!

Himchan: Yeah, that's true.

===========At forest's house=============

l.Joe: (releases her from ropes) Eunji-ah, you know that it's all for you right?

Eunji: Neh~

L.Joe:(grin)  Good girl. Now, what shall we do? Let's go around the forest like we used to?

Eunji: (shaking ) NEh~

L.Joe: Your pretty face has gone, Eunji! Don't cry okay?

Eunji: Neh~

L.Joe: Yah!!!! What's with that soulless Neh, neh. Give me appropriate reply!

Eunji: Neh, L.Joe.

L.JOe: Call me Byunghun like you used to say!

Eunji: Neh, Byunghun.

L.Joe: Aish!!!! You ruined my mood. Just make some food for me!! i'm hungry from too much laughing!

Eunji: Neh~

===========a week later===========

Zelo is dreaming. He is happy with Eunji walking, riding bicycle and then they decided to have a picnic in garden. They put lot's of delicious things, but then every food started to turn into tears, blood. Then L.Joe appeared. he grinned, grabbed Eunji's hand and run away. Zelo chased them but they disappeared from sight. No!!!! Zelo woke up.

Zelo: It's L.JOe!!!! It was his voice!!!!

 

 

 

==============

Hi guys I'm back!
Sorry for taking so long to update!!

So how is it? Do you like it? I'm very very sorry for making L.Joe a bad person :(( I like him, he's even my bias in Teen Top.

please comment your opinios okay :))

Sincery from Tete <3