chapter 35

The hard decision

         Manager called Eunji a lot but her phone is off. He went back to dorm checked , she wasn't there too. He called Chorong if she came back but no sign of her. 

------------At B.A.P's practise room-----

Namjoo: Where is she????

Zelo: Maybe something happened to her!

Naeun: Manager oppa said that she was with some crazy man last time he saw her. 

Zelo: (widen eyes) That must be...

Namjoo: L.Joe!!!! I should call him!!! Aish why i didn't thought about it earlier!!!

           She called L.Joe 

L.Joe: Hello?

Namjoo: Uhm, L.Joe? Where is Eunji?

L.Joe: Why are you asking me?

Namjoo: i thought she wer with you. 

L.Joe: I am not with her. The last time i meet her is this morning and we broke up. I don't know where she is. (hang up phone)

Namjoo: (widen eyes) 

Zelo: What did he say?

Namjoo: It was him who she met this morning... And they broke up!

Zelo: (widen eyes , shocked) REally? Then where could she be? I'll call her again!

Jongup: Maybe she's trying to be alone because of her stress!

Namjoo: No way she was okay this morning!

Yongguk: guys, let's just wait for now,  we can't do anything.

Zelo: This can't be, i'll go out and search for her!

Namjoo: Me too, we can't just sit around here.

Jongup: Yongguk hyung, i guess we have to search for her.

Daehyun: Why is she always cause us problems?

Zelo: (comes back and punches Daehyun)

Daehyun: What was that for?!?

Zelo: Never say that word again, once i lost her and now i'm not gonna lose her to anyone!

Yongjae: Dae, let's search for her too!

Daehyun: No way, search her if you like wasting time! (Zelo grabs him by collar but Yongguk stops him)

Himchan: Zelo, i thought you didn't have time!

Zelo: I'm letting you go because you're my brother and member of B.A.P. It will be fine if you don't look for her!

            Zelo rans out grabbing his coat. He didn't know where to search for her. So firstly he headed for the cafe she always went, then her own house, parks they used to meet but no sign of her. He called Jongup

Jongup: Neh, Zelo! Found her?

Zelo: Ani, can you call Namjoo and ask her.

Jongup Sure!! (calss to namjoo)

Namjoo: Found her??

Jongup: i was going to ask that!

Namjoo: What should we do now???

Jongup: Calm down Namjoo-ah, let's search for her more!!!

-------- Meanwhile in middle of forest Eunji and L.Joe--------------

       L.Joe came to the house he give to Eunji and dragged her in. She cried. 

Eunji: Byunghun-ah, let me go please? i beg you!

L.Joe: No way Eunji-ah. Ah, instead shall we have some coffee? You're cold right?

Eunji: Shiro, i want to go home Byunghun-ah.

L.joe: (sigh and goes to her, make her look at him) Listen Jung Eunji! From now on you're my slave! I tried to be nice all this years but you didn't open the doors to your heart. That's why i'm using this method. 

Eunji: What about our career. I am an idol now!

L.Joe: It's okay, people will just cry after you a little and then they'll continue to live. 

Eunji: What about yours then!

L.Joe: Dear my Eunji, worried about me? I of course will work and meanwhile I'll lock you here!

Eunji: You psycho!!!

L.JOe: You made me psycho!!! And I'm going to make you a psycho! Ah your friend called asking you!

Eunji: (widen eyes) What did you say to her?

L.JOe: Well , just we have broke up and i don't know where you are!

Eunji: You're such a bad man L.Joe! I shouldn't have dated you from the start

l.Joe: (slaps her) How dare!!! All i did is to love you even i gave you this house! 

Eunji: That's not love L.Joe. It's obsession, you're crazy!!

L.Joe: OKay, okay I'm crazy and let's stop this. Let's make some delicious food and eat. 

Eunji: (crying)

------

 Bap and Apink all gathered together again. Namjoo starts crying. 

Namjoo: It's all my fault, i shouldn't have left her alone. 

Jongup: It's not your fault.

Zelo: No, it's my fault! I should have been more careful. 

Yongguk: Kids, it's not time to judge whose fault it is. We need to find her.

--In the forest--

L.Joe: Eunji-ah i made some food, let's eat!

Eunji: Shiro!!!

l.JOe: (sigh) Arasseo, Tommorow you'll going to see what will happen if you don't obey me!

------Next day------------

A text message come from anynomous number: Come to ******* if you want to save Eunji. Note you should be alone or else she'll die!!!