chapter 26

The hard decision

At Ts ent

         Namjoo Naeun Eunji arrived at the building. 

Eunji: Do you think the plan will work?

Namjoo: Absolutely.(calls someone) Onni I'm here....(hangs up the phone) She'll be here soon.

Sunhwa: Hi Namjoo!! (waving at her)

Namjoo: HI onni!!! I am very glad that you agreed to help us.

Sunhwa: Okay now follow me. (they followed her and went into the Ts through the back door) Here, I'll go now.

Namjoo: Thank you onni!

Sunhwa: (smile) It's okay. But be sure not be caught by the president.(smile and went away)

Namjoo: Arasseo

Naeun: Wow! How do you know her?

Namjoo: I went to same school with her and we're in sunbae-hoobae relationship.

Eunji: Wah, that's cool.She's very pretty.

Namjoo: Now, let's stop talking about her and let's find where your ex is.

              They started searching around the TS ent. They were hiding in corners etc. At last they reached the practice room of b.A.p. Namjoo looked inside secretly. There was only Zelo dancing hard. She came back to Eunji.

Namjoo: Eunji-ah we're lucky. Zelo is there alone. Now go!! We'll watch your back.

Eunji: Do you think he'll talk to me?

Namjoo: of course. (smile) Good luck girl!

              Eunji went inside the practise room he saw Zelo who was dancing hard and wet because of his sweat. She was standing there staring at him."How long i wanted to see you up this close" she thought to herself. But then the music stopped, Zelo turned back and saw Eunji. 

Zelo: Eu....Eunji?!?!?

Eunji: Zelo!!! 

Zelo: What are you doing here?

Eunji: (look down) To.... to meet you Zelo!

Zelo: But i don't want to talk to you Eunji!

Eunji: What???? Why??? I can explain Zelo!

Zelo: No need Eunji. I know that you already dating that L.Joe guy and I a now determined to forget you.

Eunji: No Zelo, I'll tell you everything!!

Zelo: Yah!!1 Jung Eunji!!! Will you stop now??? Are you stupid or what? Can't you see that I'm trying to forget you? Why are you chasing after two? Or did you changed your mind because now I'm idol?

Eunji: (widen eyes) What?!?!? Junhong... (started crying) What did you say now? Ah... I was wrong to miss you, find you or eveything. I was stupid like you said.         But look i never chased after two! And fine!!! Good luck with your idol life!!! (she goes out wiping her tears)

Namjoo: Eunji-ah? What happened?

Eunji: Let's just go!!! I don't want to stay here any other second!!!

Naeun: Araseeo but pls stop crying.

 Namjoo: Aish, that Zelo!!! You two go out!! I'll talk with him!!!

           Naeun Eunji goes out and namjoo goes to the practise room.

Zelo: (startled at Namjoo coming to him very fast) Who are you?!? Stalker?!?!

Namjoo: bwo??!?! (slaps him very hard) This is for Eunji!!!! And (wanted to slap him again but someone stopped him she looked and it was Yongguk)  Let go of me!! I'll teach him a lesson.

Daehyun: Leave now or I'll call the police making you a stalker.

Namjoo: (gets Daehyun's hands of her) Fine I'll go but you guys are just stupid big hole bastards.(leaves them and goes out)

Daehyun: What did she do to you?

Zelo: (in a shock) She just slapped me. (touch his reddening cheek)

Daehyun: What?!?!? Wait then I'll go get her and tell the police.

Zelo: (stops him) Don't!!! just leave her alone.

---

At Cube's building.

Eunji: Bwo???? You slapped him?

Namjoo: Yeah, i wanted again but that bastard stopped me. Wah, i'm so angry now!!! 

Eunji: (sigh) Thank you Namjoo, i really wanted to do that but couldn't.

Namjoo: You're so stupid Eunji! Forget about him!!! You have L.Joe!!!

Eunji: I want to forget him. Ani!!! (stands up) I'll forget him!

Naeun: That's right. Show him what kind of girl you are!!

Namjoo: Yeah, Eunji!! let's work hard and debut hurry!!

Eunji: Arasseo!!! (smile)

--

         Dear Diary, this is my last time writing on you. I loved him. He's my first love but since he soesn't love me anymore , I'll try to forget about him too. I'll debut with my hard work. From now on I'm going to hate you Zelo. And with this hatred i'll reach the top!

           She wrote her diary, closed and burned it. 

--

 At B.A.P's dorm. 

Zelo and Jongup's room: 

 Jongup: are you okay?

Zelo: Yeah, I'm okay.

Jongup: Eunji really showed up?

Zelo: Yeah, i wonder why she was there and how.

Jongup: (sigh) Zelo, i'll ask the last time.

Zelo: What?

Jongup: Is your final goal and dream is to be a succesful idol?

Zelo: Of course it is.

Jongup:(sigh) Okay... (turn to other side)

Zelo:( thinking to himself)Eunji when i was at last trying to forget you, you showed up. But It was nice to see your pretty face Eunji. I know that i missed you a lot. I really wanted to meet you but i couldn't. You were pretty as usual. I'll always keep you in my heart. Thank you.(tears rolling down)