chapter 24

The hard decision

At B.A.P's dorm:

       Yongguk came in but there was no one, he went to practice room there were they practising so hard with all sweats. YOngguk comes in.

Zelo: What took you so long, hyung? We have to practise!

Daehyun: Woah, Junhongie that's my boy!

Zelo: I'm going to be like this from now on. (smile)

Yongguk: Jongup-ie come here for a while.

          They went out while others stayed and continued practising,

Jongup: So, what happened?

Yongguk: It went well, i asked her. She isn't in that kind of relationship. (tells him everything) So what do you think? Shall we tell him?

Jongup: To Zelo? But hyung why don't we say it after our next comeback. He is really decided to do his best but if we tell him that, maybe he'll run to Eunji.

Yongguk: Hmmm..... I have to think about that. Good thing i didn't tell Zelo first.

Jongup: Hyung, let's go in, we need to practise.

Yongguk: Okay.

--

           Dear diary, today i heard great news. i heard that Zelo is still love me, still missing me. How much i wondered about that. He must be really depressed during those days. I must be pabo thinking that he stopped loving me. He seemed to misunderstand me because of our hug with l.Joe. Well.. that was just a hug with my friend. Anyway, I am so happy... I love you Zelo! Oh, phone call is coming, see you later diary :))

L.Joe: Wassup girl!!!

Eunji: Oh wassup Lee Byunghyun.

L.Joe: Wanna hang around? I am bored.

Eunji: Uhmm..... Okay and i have something to tell you.

L.Joe : Okay, miss I'll be there in 5 minutes.

--

          In the car.

L.Joe: Wow, you seems so happy! Did something good happen?

Eunji: Yes!!! l.Joe!!! Zelo misses me and still loves me!!!

L.Joe: Bwo????? He came to you?

Eunji: Ani, it's Yongguk, remember?

L.Joe: Ah, so he tol you about that?

Eunji: Neh.... How i wish you could feel lmy happiness.

L.Joe: (thinking: How i wish you could feel my sadness and anger...) (fake smile) Anyway let's not talk about that. Let's talk about something other.

Eunji: Oh, okay so.....

--

At L.Joe's house.  

    Coming back L.Joe lied on his bed filled with anger and frustration. He thinks to himself: Why is that guy always shows around when i finally become closer to Eunji. Why don't he just let her go! Eunji is mine. She is supposed to be mine from the start if that guy wasn't around. But what if he really comes back to her? Then what will i turn into? A puppet? Aish L.Joe think in a good way!!! You're more handsome than him, and more matured. What is there to afraid of!!

--

At Ts Ent: 

            The boys were really tired because of the practise. it was intense but still Yongguk couldn't sleep. he was thinking about whether to tell Zelo the truth now. He wen to kitchen to drink some water.

Yongguk: (talking to himself) aish, should i or should i not?

Daehyun: What are you mumbling, hyung?

YOnnguk: (startled) Aish, you scared me. What are you doing?

Daehyun: I was hungry and wanted to eat some cheesecake but then you were there mumbling. 

Yongguk: uhmm... I see.

Daehyun: So what were you mumbling?

Yongguk: Ahh... I didn't tell you right?

Daehyun: ABout what?

Yongguk: About Eunji. She still loves Zelo, misses him.

Daehyun: Bwo???? Wasn't she going out eith other boys?

Yongguk: That was just his friends. I met her , explained everything and she said all the truth

Daehyun: Bwo??? And you told zelo???

Yongguk: Ani, I was just wondering should i or should i not. What do you think? 

Daehyun: No hyung! We shouldn't let Zelo to get slow down his passion this time. We mustn't tell him. From now on we should focus on our idol life! how much we suffered all the time!

Yongguk: Shhhhhh, Dae you're going to wake them up. Okay i got your idea. Let's have a vote tommorow and we'll decide.

___

Yongguk: Zelo is practising so guys i want you to tell everything. (Tells them about Zelo and Eunji's situation) So let's vote.

Himchan: I want them to be together again as soon as possible

Daehyun: I oppose. We should tell Zelo.

Yongguk: Okay It's 1:1 how about you guys???

 

                                          To be continued.........