chapter 3

The hard decision

 

Eunji Pov:

                 At home lying on a bed and looking through the phone.

                 Eunji thinking: Wow what a coincidence. I never met a person who knew that cafe. It’s a great place that everytime i get bored i go to that place. And they are debuting soon! They’re gonna be idols soon! And they both nice especially Zelo. I didn’t know that he was gonna give me his shirt. And that smell from his shirt was great i liked that smell. Suddenly her phone rang.

Eunji: Hi Joonie what happened it’s late you know

Joon: can’t I even call to my best friend? Come to the park near our house i’m really sad now and I need you, please

Eunji: What happened? Are you Drunk? Okay i’ll be there in 5 minutes.

         She grabbed her phone  grabbed Zelo’s shirt wore it , ran outside took a taxi and ran to the park where they usually meet.  Joon was sitting on the bench.

Eunji: Yah, what happened?? You really make me worry about you a lot

Joon: (tears in his eyes) OH, you’re here? That was fast. I missed you chinguya!!( Drink the beer)

Eunji: What happened tell me? And stop drinking!

Joon: Want one? ( gives Eunji one bottle). I broke up with my girlfriend because of really stupid thing. And he told her what happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   5 HOURS AGO: FLASHBAcK

Joon: Sorry, honey i am little late because I needed to meet with Eunji

Nana: Why you always cut our time just to meet her? Why do you always put her first and the me?

Joon: calm down honey, she’s my bestest friend you know, we’ve been together for all this years so I can’t leave her alone.

Nana: Then why don’t you make her your girlfriend and not me!!

Joon: What are you talking about? You know I love you!

Nana: No, I don’t want to be the second choice and always wait for you let’s break up

Joon: Well, if you want!! I don’t want a girlfriend who doesn’t understand his boys true feelings

Nana: Bye then! Walks really fast and Joon was left sitting  on the bench

END OF THE FLASHBAcK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Joon: so this happened, i didn’t know she was that stupid to think that i love you

Eunji: Then you don’t love me?

Joon: I love you with best friends love not couples love. But she doesn’t differ that( gulps the beer)

Eunji: I love you too, my dear friend and now stop drinking. I’ll try to talk with her, don’t worry she’ll understand!

Joon: That’s my friend(smiles and lose consiousness and sleeps)

Eunji: Yah, wake up you can’t sleep here and I can’t lift you you’re too heavy for me, Yah!!

                No respond from Joon.

Eunji: What should I do, I can’t even call our schoolmate cause they’ll tell the teacher for sure. (Her hand goes to the pocket of the shirt and finds the note. ) Right, i’ll call him because he doesn’t know him and he seemed nice so he’ll help me out. ( gets her phone and sends message)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Zelo’s pov

            Looks to his phone, daebak it’s really from her. On the phone screen:

From: Eunji

Hi can you come here to park near the gangnam district, i need your help. Call me if you read this message and i’ll explain to you! J)

             What could happen to her? He silently stood up grabbed his clothes and went outside. Calling Eunji

Zelo: HI, it’s me what happened?

Eunji: Sorry to bother you this late, my friend knocked out from drinking and I can’t lift him.

Zelo: Okay i’ll be there in a moment

               She said him so she was with a boy this late? Well thats strnage , i guess i’ll figure out when I meet her!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 MINUTES LATER

Zelo: HI Eunji?

Eunji: Oh, hi. Sorry for bothering you. He’s the one who caused the problem can you lift him up ? And there is his house let’s bring him there!

Zelo straightly lift Joon up they walked to Joon’s house, brought him into his room and they went outside.

Zelo: Is he your boyfriend?

Eunji: (giggles) No, he’s my best friend

Zelo: Even though he’s your friend but you have to be careful going out this late.(looks at Eunji and notices she’s wearing his shirt) You didn’t go home?

Eunji: (remembers that she’s wearing the same clothes) Well it’s hard to explain. Let’s sit for a while i’m tired.

Zelo: Okay 

Eunji: Is it okay for you to get out this late?

Zelo: It’s okay, by the way why is he so drunk?

Eunji: He argued with his girlfriend because of me.

Zelo: Why?

Eunji: You sure ask a lot! Well it’s just she misunderstood me being his lover.

Zelo: (smiles) Okay. ( looks to the sky) The sky is so beautifull filled that many stars

Eunji(looks up) you’re right.( took Zelo’s shirt and give to him) Thank you for your all help

Zelo: It’s nothing. And wear that you’re gonna catch a cold if you go like that back home.

Eunji( smiles brightly) thank you. Let’s go!

     They both catched a taxi and went home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunji’s pov:

(Thinking about Zelo) He’s such a nice boy i want to be friends with him( a message arrives to her phone)

From Zelo: Are you back yet?

From Eunji: Yes, are you home?

From Zelo:  Yes, then have good night sleep! By the way can we be friends?

From Eunji: I’m glad you asked! Good night :)

I think he’s so charming and i get the feel different than others form him. But i don’t know exactly what it is.....