chapter 29

The hard decision

         Zelo and jongup entered the room with the writer. A pink was there playing but when they came in all of them bowed and Zelo's eyes met Eunji's. But Eunji ignored him. 

Writer: Today, this two guys will have a interview with you guys!

PD: Let's start. You havememorised your words right?

Jongup and Zelo: Neh..

A Pink: Neh...

Pd: Then what are we waiting for?And there is MC Shindong here too. Let's start already!! It's live so you can't make any mistakes okaY?

All of them bow: Hello...

          READY... CUE!!!

Shindong: Hello dear viewers. Guess who we have today? Its the new debuted girls A.Pink and 2 hot guys from B.A.P

Each of them say their greetings and tell their memorised words....

Shindong: Whoa girls you're so cute,,,, And guys you're cool. So can't we have an popularity rank here?!?!? SO Zelo tell me who is close to your ideal type out of this girls?

Zelo: ..... It's.... it's Eunji imnida.(looks at Eunji but Eunji look away while Namjoo sitting in front of her shooting lasers to him)

Shindong: Oh you have a great taste then Eunji who do you like?

Eunji: AH.... ah.... It's you Shindong sunbae (fake smile)

Shindong: Oh thank you i like you too (smile) 

... At last it ended.

Eunji: PD-nim, mianhamnida but that ideal type parts wasn't in the script right?

PD: Of course, it's just Shindong who came up with that idea to ask you guys. 

Eunji: Oh.... 

PD writers Shindong went out.

Jongup: Zelo, let's go!

Zelo: You go first, I have to talk with Eunji.

Namjoo: Excuse me boy?!? Don't think about even having one word from .

Zelo: Get lost from my way!!

Namjoo: Bwo???! Are you kidding me??? (wanted to slap but Jongup held her hands) Get your hand of me!!

Jongup: I'll take care of my friend so don't lay a hand on him, we have a live broadcast. (Namjoo lowered her hands) Zelo!!!!!! LEt's go out. (holds Zelo and drag him)

Zelo: (shouting while being dragged) Eunji!!! Eunji!!! i'm... (the door was closed)

Eunji: (started crying)....

Naeun: There, there don't cry! (patts Eunji's hair)

              Jongup dragged Zelo with all his might. At last they reached their waiting room.

Jongup: I'm so fed up with this man. 

Yongguk: What happened?

Jongup: He just said that his ideal type was Eunji and after recording he wantedto talk to her while almost getting slapped.

Daehyun: Bwo?!?!?! How dare she!!! I'll go and make her repay!!

Yongguk:( blocks Daehyun) Stop Dae, we have a live performance you know

Daehyun: ....

Yongguk: (drags silent Zelo) Let's talk only two of us!

            They went to the rooftop.

Yongguk: Where has you passion gone Zelo? Aren't you ashamed?

Zelo; Hyung, from the moment i saw her. I just knew that i really missed her, i just want to talk with her, 

Yongguk: (sigh) do you still love her.

Zelo: (starts crying) Hyung, I'm stupid right? I still love her...

Yongguk: (hugs Zelo) Poor my little boy... I'll tell you something after the shcedule ended.

Zelo: WHat is it hyung?

Yongguk: Thing that i should have said more early...

--At this moment At A Pink's waiting room---

L.Joe (called Eunji) What was that Eunji!?!?!? Was that Zelo???

Eunji: Neh...

L.JOe: Is he crazy? WHy is he telling that you were his ideal type?!?!?

Eunji: I don't know byunghun-ah. i'm too tired now... i'll call you later.

L.Joe: Don't worry too much Eunji, I'll talk to him. 

Eunji: Okay... (hangs up the phone)

Naeun: Cheer up , Eunji-ah. It's our first stage!

Eunji: Okay (fake smile)

---

After all the b.a.p schedules finished. Yongguk and Zelo went out and sat in the park.

Yongguk: I' really sorry Zelo.

Zelo: Why?

Yongguk: because i ruined your life

Zelo: ani, you always save my life.

Yongguk: But you have to know that i tried really hard.

Zelo: Just tell me straightly hyung.

Yongguk: You see? It was 1 year ago, i met with Eunji once to hear the truth. She then was still loving you, and you just didn't understand her. She was accepted to Cube and L.joe was there to congratulate her so the scene you saw was that scene. I told her to wait after i talk to you. But you refused to talk about her, and your music passion was burning. And i guess she couldn't wait for you and went into our company then you just didn't let her talk. She was still in love with you then Zelo. I couldn't do anything, i'm sorry.

Zelo: (cries) It's not your fault hyung it's all my fault. I am just too stupid. 

Yongguk: the reason why I'm telling this now is because there might still be a chance for you Zelo. So don't lose your final chance.

Zelo: But do you think she still loves me? I was so cruel to her all this days, months.

Yongguk: I don't know Zelo... I don't know...

Zelo: But i'm afraid she won't meet me again or even talk to me.

Yongguk: (sigh) I'll try to make her meet with you.

Zelo: (hugs him) you're always my best hyung.

Yongguk: This is going to be hard Zelo. But promise me that you won't regret anything.

Zelo: i won't hyung. I just realised that she is more important for me than career.

Yongguk: Alright then...