chapter 14

The hard decision

L.Joe: Well, since this happened can i join you guys?

Zelo: No you can't! I remember you kissing her and because of that we fought!!

l.joe: oh, really? You guys are couples?

Zelo: Ye...

Eunji:(interrupting Zelo) No! We're just best friends!

L.Joe: Ah, then why you fought? She isn't your girlfriend (smile)

Eunji: Uhm... L.Joe leave us alone please.

L.Joe: Well it seems i am an unwanted guest then I'll go now! ( smiles comes near Eunji and kisses her cheek)

Zelo: (stands up and widen eyes) Yah! stop there!

Eunji: (holds Zelo) Stop it Zelo, leave him alone!

L.Joe: Whoa what a meanie not even her bf but gets angry just to a peck! But remember this! I will make her my girlfriend! Don't you dare to stand in my way!

Zelo: Bwo!!! We'll see about that! (gets out from Eunji's hold runs to him and punch him on the face)

L.Joe: (falls to the ground stands up and punches Zelo back)

Zelo: (grabs him by collar) Who the hell are you! Let's get out and fight with me!

L.Joe (fine)

Eunji: Yah!!! Guys !!! Stop please!!!

    Zelo and L.Joe got out and Eunji follows them. They fought almost even, they  both were a good fighter, they were fighting  with all their might.) a huge crowd gathered around them!

Ahjumma: Somebody stop this! They'll  kill each other!

Eunji: (screaming) Zelo Stop!!! Please!! L.Joe!! ( but they didn't stop Zelo punch him and L.Joe fall to the ground. Zelo hold him up by collar and prepares to punch again)

Eunji: (crying) Please stop, please! Zelo I LOVE YOU so please stop fighting!

Zelo: (shocked and stops) 

L.Joe: (looks at Eunji too)

Eunji: (crying) Stop now please, or you're gonna kill each other!

Zelo: (throws l.Joe's collar and they both lie on ground and breath heavily) I... I guess i won!

L.Joe: I guess so too.. but remember the battle is not over that easily! i won't give up!

Zelo: Sounds good to me (smile) 

       By that that ambulance came and took them to the hospital. Eunji of course went after them. They were placed in other rooms because they tought they might fight each other again. Eunji comes in to Zelo's room. She looked at Zelo and he was full of bruise all over his face. And his body was covered with blanket.

Eunji: you pabo! Why you fought with him!

Zelo: (smile) you came! It was a challenge between boys you know! You won't understand it!

Eunji: (starts crying) But look at yourself! Full of bruises now you can't make debut!  And your manager will be angry and won't let you to see me!

Zelo: (smile) Pabo! You're just worrying not to see me! But don't worry i'll make sure to see you even if i die!

Eunji: Don't say sth like that! 

Zelo: Okay, okay stop crying . By the way the word you told me earlier is it true?

Eunji: (stops  crying wipes her tears blushes and pretends not to have listened) Uhmm Zelo you need to rest now. 

Zelo: (giggling and thinking to himself) (i know you're embarrased) Okay then i'll go to sleep, be sure to be next to mee when i wake up.

Eunji: Arasseo.

           After Zelo went to sleep she went to check L.Joe. She was worried about himtoo since he was beaten much more than Zelo.She went to his room and knocked and went in.

L.Joe: Oh, you're here? What a surprise! I thought you was angry at me.

Eunji: I'm still angry. But i wanted to check if you were okay.

L.Joe: I'm okay just a little bit beaten (smile)

Eunji: You're such pabo. To come after me and start a fight and get beaten

l.Joe: Then you shouldn't have lied to me. I was so frustrated to see you with him. But i guess I 100% lost to this battle.

Eunji: (looks down) I'm.... I'm sorry...

L.Joe: (smile) You don't  need to be sorry, i said I  won't give up easily.

Eunji: Bwo? Then you're gonna fight with him again and again!!! No way!!!

L.Joe: (burst out laughing) You pabo, i didn't mean it that way i mean i'll still try to make you mine!

Eunji: (blushes pretends to not hear )Oh, yyou need to rest now, i'll go, bye recover quick arasseo!

L.Joe: (smile) Thanks  for caring for me! 

          Eunji gets out from L.Joe's room. Aish what should i do with these boys!