Princess? My name is change

Oh My Family!

 

[Song Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHLDvqVjwj0 ] Cinderella : U-KISS

 

 

 

 

*Dara Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I finally decided, I’m going to accept it. Everyone was pushing me to go; I think they don’t need me anymore. I think saying good bye to them would just waste of time to them. They had many things to do than being with me that’s why they pushing me away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They just like my family before or the one that abandon me and left me here. They are like them but this 7 persons surround me within 8 years would be greatest memories I have in my life. I should just left them a letter just to let my feelings for them would be out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just finish writing my letters to them; I walk in quietly to their room one by one and look to them while smiling. I really like looking at them sleeping, especially who is special to me. He is like an angel while sleeping; I really like his long eyelashes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The nun called me in the office and I saw a woman and man sitting. They look happy when they saw and hug me directly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, this is your new parents… your father, Shi Hoo Park, this your mother, So Yeon Kim and they will be your parents for a life time. “ The nun said while my “New Parents” was smiling to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, I’m Sandara. Nice to meet you, Mrs. & Mr. Park. It’s really nice to have a nice parent just like you two.” I said while stepping back to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, is there any problem? Do you hate us? Is there something wrong with us? Just tell us.” Mr. Park said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, no! There’s nothing wrong, it’s just I’m not comfortable. Because your new people to me, it’s just adjustment in a moment. I promise you, I will always be good child.” I said while smiling to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Should we go already, honey? Everyone in the house is excited to see her and greet her.” Mrs. Park said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s right; we should go now Ms. Nun. Everyone was waiting for us, are you ready to go home?” Mr. Park said while looking to me. I just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, that’s good. Well, it’s fine you will go now but Dara does everyone know your going right now?” The nun said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, I told them already but they are… busy. I shouldn’t disturb them sister, we should go now… see you sister.” I said while waving to nun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you, sister. We’re going now, let’s dara.” Mr. Park said while we’re going outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Outside]

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw this expensive car in front of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Get inside now dara, we need to go. Everyone in the house is getting tired in bowing there.” Mr. Park said. Huh? Bowing? What kind of family they have.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for everything sister, I will never forgot you and the kindest you give to me. Being adopt here and have a real sisters and brothers. I always love you sister, see you.” I said while getting inside the car. I get saw sister is waving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Park starts the engine and we drive off. I was just thinking about in 30 minutes but there are something that I forgot… what is it? OH! I remember.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Park! Can you turn back? I forgot something that really important to me.” I said while touching the shoulders of Mr. Park.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Really? But there is exchange for that dara.” Mr. Park said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eh? What is it Mr. Park?” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can you call us already Mom and Dad?” Mr. Park said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Huh? Mom and Dad?” I said and they nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok, Mom and… Dad.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, honey… I can feel already being parents already. Ok, let’s go back get the things of Princess Dara.” Mr. Oopps… I mean Dad said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess? Does my name already is change? No one told me that.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did the sister didn’t tell you? Well, it’s just because your mom wants a girl named Princess… can you just put that a side? Just once, dara.” Dad said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay dad, I can put that side… it’s just name right.” I said with worried face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We came back in the orphanage and I have my children is crying already. I think they already read my letters… and I saw L walking towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, L. Nuna forgot something, so … I’m going back again. Don’t worry, I don’t want…” I said while L kisses on my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s up with that, L? What’s up with that kiss?” I said while worried face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s a good bye kiss and… a promise.” L said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What promise? About protecting Suzy?” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, about being with me in future. I don’t like suzy just like you think, I need a woman with just like me. “ L said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But L…” I was stop talking because my dad honk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess, the thing you forgot.” Dad said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, I forgot. Don’t worry, if the men that I love find that someone he was finding… I’m going being with you. Don’t worry, L.” I said while smiling to him. And he left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guy! I hope you read already my letters, I hope everything will be alright now! See you soon!” I said but I hear them running towards outside or towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw them, “Dara, the only thing we can tell you is…” Sora Unni said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“DON’T CHANGE!” All of them shout. Don’t change? What did they mean about that? But I saw smile and wave to them.  I hope also guys, you too.