Saying Good Bye

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1ROKkhf9yU ] Love Blossom : K.Will

 

 

 

 

 

[At the Orphanage]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Suzy Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a month since Dara Unni didn’t even visit here in the Orphanage, even letter she didn’t send us any. We hope that she fine, even I hate her… I kinda miss her. Because she the unni that everyone needs, I know that her classmates bully her but she still smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone in the orphanage was really busy because it’s going to close. Everyone was getting ready to be adopted and get going. Even me, I’m getting ready because next one is going is me. I’m standing here in front of the gate; my new parents will fetch me here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Sigh] “Not even single one was here beside me.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you already forget me, Suzy? Dara nuna told me that I always protect you. I’m always beside you, you just keeping out of your way.” Myungsoo said while walking towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How did you know that going now? I didn’t even tell anyone about this.” I said while I was about to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know you hated me because of my fat body and dirty face. Even I’m like this I always make the promises come true. Even though it’s impossible to do… I’m here beside you right now. So, don’t forget that I’m your oppa.” Myungsoo said and I cry so hard. He keeps weeping my tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Whatssup with you right now? You know I hated you so much, like your chubby body and that’s ugly face of yours. I hated you so much! [Crying so much]” I said while hugging him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know, I know… stop crying now. I know we will see each others in future, I know that.” He said and a honk of a car makes us a part. “You need to go now, see you Nuna Suzy.” He said while smiling and waving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I get inside of the car and wave to him. He suddenly gives me something… an infinity ring. “What is it?” I said. “It’s a ring, are you dumb now? Isn’t it’s obvious, Suzy.” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Close the window now, Suzy. We’re going… say good bye to your friend.” The man said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good bye, Myungsoo.” I said while I was waving to him. The car drives off but I can still see Myungsoo was standing but he started running towards me. He taps the window and I open it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!” I said. “I… I will miss you!” He said and that’s the last words I have from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*IU Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni… please come back.” I said while playing my rubrics cube on my room. The orphanage is so quite because Dara unni, Jiyong oppa, Sora unni, and Suzy unni left. And next are I and Jung hwa oppa going to be fetching tomorrow with our new family.  
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been two months since I don’t hear any news from Dara Unni and I miss her so much. I want to see her badly; I want to see her before I go with Oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“IU, dinner is ready… come down now.” Wooyoung oppa said while he enter my room and he sit beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing right now?” He said. “I’m watching the stars the same of Dara Unni watching, I bet she counting it now. Hehehe…. She really loves it.” I said while smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I bet I can do that too when you’re gone, even you’re far away from me… I can feel that you’re still beside me. Good Luck, IU.” He said while he was looking the stars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, even though I’m far away… you can still think that I’m always beside you oppa. Fighting!” I said while I put my head on his shoulder. “I will see you again, IU.” He said. I just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 *Yong Hwa Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“JB, did you saw shin hye?” I said while shaking JB.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, I didn’t see her… but I guess you can see her in Dara Unni room. She always there, you can go there.” He said and I run directly to Dara room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JB was right, Shin hye was there. She was looking around and smiling like a very young girl. That’s why I like her, being herself always. I knock the door and she was shock and she stops what she doing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“OH! I thought you already go… I thought you never say good bye like everyone else. But why are you here? Didn’t your parents are here already?” She said while walking towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s just… hmmm… I would like to say good bye to you. But there is something that I want to tell you, shin.” I said while looking at her seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is all about with a face like that?” She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I… I… Shin… I-“I was cut off because IU shout from outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa! Let’s go, papa and mama is waiting for you. We should go now!” IU said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You should go now, oppa. We will see each other again right… so don’t worry, I already know what you gonna say to me.” She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Really? You really know?” I said while touching both of her shoulders. “You… like me, right?” She said and it makes my face red. We look each other’s and smile.