Your So Naughty Now

Oh My Family!

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*IU Pov

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[IU Fashion Sense]

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Playing the piano]

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[The Piano Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUTUuDCsp08 ] One Spring Day: 2AM

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How was your commute to work this morning? How were you in this warmed up weather? You, who especially got cold easily…” I was playing and singing in front of many people because it was my mom birthday.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After I play, I walk directly to the table with my brother. “Oppa how’s your new work? Is it good?” I said while sitting beside him, it’s been a while since oppa and talk. He lives alone now because he wants to try it once in awhile.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


[Start the Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14s8xZXSpG0 ] What’s Going On? : B1A4

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Good Evening, IU… it’s good and I met your Shin Hye unni.” He said with sad face. “Oppa, she really angry to you… don’t worry I’ll talk to her later to explain everything.” I said while I’m tapping the shoulders of Oppa. “Thank you very much, IU. I don’t know without you, I’m so happy to have you as my sister.” He said with a little smile.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hwa, IU… comes here for a second.” Mom said while waving to us. I, Oppa stand up and walking towards mom. “What is it, mom?” I said while I saw this one woman and man standing beside of my mother.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hwa, IU, this is Han Ga In and Jae Hee. They will be our partner in our company staring now, Mrs. And Mr. Jae this is my son and daughter.” Mom said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good Evening Mrs. & Mr. Jae it’s very nice to be partner with us. I hope this plan will be great and more blessing.” Oppa said while shaking hands with them. I bow, “Hello, I’m IU it’s nice to meet you.”

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, aren’t you’re the girl playing the piano earlier?” Mrs. Jae said with amaze face. “Yes, it’s me… did I make a mistake earlier?” I said with serious face.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No silly, it’s just my only son was amaze while you’re playing the piano. How about this, Mrs. Lee… how about my son and your daughter will date? To make our company grow larger.” Mrs. Jae said.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s a nice idea Mrs. Jae but I don’t know to my daughter. I will agree, IU do you agree with it?” Mom said while she looking at me with puppy face. Oh mom, I’m already in love. “Yes! That’s alright Mrs. Jae, I’m agreeing with that.” I said with smiling face.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oppa whisper, “IU, do you really agree with it?” I just nodded to oppa. “O…k… I hope you will not regret it.” He said. “Of course, it’s for mom… she did many things to me already.” I said.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is really fun, to know already the in-laws of my son. Here, let’s talk in this side.” Mrs. Jae said. “We will leave you guys, see you later.” Mom said while walking away.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“IU, you know what happened to me already before I don’t want you can try it.” Oppa said while we’re sitting down on our table. “Its ok oppa, I will not regret it because I know before I married he will show up because we seeing the same stars even we’re apart.” I said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“IU, I’m just worried about you… so don’t over it, ok?” Oppa said while he tap my head and stand up. And I nodded… Any minute, the birthday starts again.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walk in to the balcony, there’s no one around and it’s really big to see the stars. It makes me smile and happy because we’re seeing the same stars from here.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“La… la… la… you are my boy!” I sing while turning around the balcony and suddenly I twist my feet. “Ouch! I’m so careless, now no one can help me.” I said while I touching my feet.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly touch my feet; it’s a man with back suit. “Hmmm… excuse you, who are you?” I said while keeping looking to see his face. “You know looking the stars make us close, why you didn’t call me to help you?” the man said.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stars? Are you…” I was cut off because he stands quickly and he raise his hands in front of me. “Why your hands in front of me?” I said while poker face.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m helping you, isn’t it obvious… IU.” He said while slowly I saw his face. I was shock because it’s… Wooyoung! He’s back and he was my side now.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on now, my hand its hurts. Give me your hand already, IU.” He said while he shaking his hand. “Oh, sorry I was lost back there… thank you.” I said when I stand up by him, while I slowly stand up, I step something to fall down with him.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw on top of him, we looking each other’s and he start to hugging me. “Yah! Oppa, maybe someone will saw us… this will think about bad idea.” I said while pushing him away.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How can they put bad idea if you’re my future wife? And I like you clevage.” He said while smiling greatly. “Yah! Stop looking at it by the way, what do you by that one, oppa?” I said and he smirks. “Oh no, you’re the son of Mrs. & Mr. Jae!” I said with poker face.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello, IU Jae.” He said while smiling to me.