It's For Real, Today Was Real

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY7LjRLrGVA ] It's Me - Sunny & Luna

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

*Dara Pov

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

[Dara Fashion Sense]

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Walking to the Elevator)

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m 19 years old but already working in a company. I still don’t know what already my life was, I feel there we’re something was lacking into me. I want to know that, and I want to know what’s the lacking I have.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m walking to the elevator, the employees started walk out inside and line. Yes, I change already… I’m being so bossy, it just make the employees more serious in work not to others thing. I need their works also because my working experience was 4 years only.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I enter my office, I started to work again and doing the plans done. After I this, another files will come in.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Park, the files that you want is here.” My secretary said while getting inside.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, just put it on my table… and hey! Do you remember that I always tell you this?” I ask my secretary.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course, Ms. Park… like everyday, I’ll go now.” She said while going out of my office.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think there’s something that this day was been done, oh well… I need to done this.” I said.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 12 hours, I almost done the files but I need to finish this. They my secretary goes in to my office.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Park, are you alright? It’s been two days that you don’t have a rest, can I get you something?” She said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, get me some dinner please. I’m so starving, thank you. I said while smiling and she left.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m really tired, really tired… please help me.” I said while I slowly close my eyes.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Park… Ms. Park, wake up… it’s already morning. You didn’t even go home; you should go home first and get ready for the meeting.” She said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Huh? I fall asleep… why you didn’t wake me up?! Did you know the deadline was today?! Ah!! Get out! I will get ready for the meeting and going to finish this.” I said and she left.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I need him… only him.” I said while doing the stuff.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At the Meeting Room]

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Dara Fashion Sense]

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good Morning Everyone! I’m sorry I’m late, Ok… I start the meeting.” I said and I start the meeting.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After all my discussion, “Is there any question?” I said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Kwon, do you agree with this plan that Ms. Park did?” my secretary said. But who the hell is Mr. Kwon? I think I heard that last name a year ago.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh… maybe, I’ll agree with that. It’s nice to be partner with you, Ms. Park.” A guy voice said while a hand rise in front of me.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmmm… excuse me everyone, no one told me to have partnership with this plan that I did. Is there any mistake did I make?” I said

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Park, even though no one told you about this… can you just accept that we’re partners.” He said. What a jerk?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And how will agree with that if I don’t know you yet… Mr. Kwon.” I said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, you already forgot me don’t you? That means people really change in years… Sandara.” He said… Sandara? Only the past people know my real name. It means…

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m Jiyong Kwon, nice to meet you again… Sandara or should I say, Princess Dara Park, it’s been 5 year.” He said. I look to him but I can’t see his face.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ON THE LIGHTS!” I said. They on the lights and I saw a guy standing in front of me with pink hair and really familiar to me. Jiyong? Ji…yong.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong?! The one on the orphanage! It’s really you, I miss you a lot!” I said while hugging him.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Park, a lot of people also is watching and about the deal.” Jiyong said.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, sorry about that. Ok, I will agree the deal. Your will be my partner in business that I been planning on, Mr. Kwon. It’s nice to do business with you everyone, you can go now.” I said while walking outside.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, sandara! Wait up, did you really miss me?” Jiyong said while running towards me.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s talk on my office, Mr. Kwon.” I said and I continue walking.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“O….k.” Jiyong said and he follows me. He is the one that waiting… Oh! I remember now, I dream this event then I was sleeping in the car with my parents. And walk in to the mansion on first time.