That Sorry Wasn't Enough

Oh My Family!

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXDn25xr6Fk ] I'm Sorry: CN Blue

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Shin Hye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Shin Hye Fasion Sense]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shin hye, can you do this?” The guy beside told me while he giving of paper. “Sorry, I don’t have any time to do that.” I said I started to read again my book.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate it, when suddenly someone talks to me. I don’t trust anyone anymore; I’m playful before but not right now. I’m 17 years old now but still in 5 years I can’t find someone I can trust more than Dara unni.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been 5 years since I and unni didn’t see each other’s, it just I’m scared to share everything. I’m more comfortable to unni, all my secrets… I can only share that to her because I know she would never share it to anyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She had been my unni for 8 years in that old apartment but still I didn’t hear any news of Dara unni. I can’t find her in any school, I hope she ok and doing fine right now. Dara unni…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Bell Ring]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw my classmates getting inside and saw this familiar face coming inside of the room. Every girls in the classroom shouted suddenly, “Hot teacher! I like this class.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They really make me sick, and the old man professor tap the table in front of him. “Children, this is your new French teacher. Please introduce yourself, Sir.” The old man said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bonjour tout le monde, je suis Sir. Jung Yong Hwa. Je suis le nouveau professeur de français, nice to meet you.” He said, Jung Yong Hwa? Yong Hwa? “You’re Yong Hwa?!” I said while standing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is there any problem, Ms. Park? Oh, by the way Sir. Yung this is the smartest student in our school. Sr. Yung met Ms. Park, ok… I’ll go now and good luck.” Old man said and walk outside the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Park, pouvez-vous vous asseoir?” he said. I just give him a smirk, “I never thought that you really forgot me, stupid!” I said while running outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At The Rooftop]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He is so stupid! I can’t let him go, what he did 5 years ago!!!” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[5 yeas ago]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At the Park]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shin, now that you know that I like you… could we run away.” Oppa said while looking at me seriously. “What are you talking about oppa? You making me laugh right now, you know we still young. I’m 11, your 14… what can we do about that?” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shin, I’m serious even though we’re still young. I don’t care what happened to us or anything else, please run away with me.” Oppa said while he touching my hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, you know that I can’t do that. My step sister right now planning to have shop, I need to help her because I own her.” I said while sliding my hands out to his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“If that’s what you want Shin, I hope you will be happy.” He said while standing up. “Where are you going, oppa?” I said while standing behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m going now, I want to say good bye to you. I hope you will be happy… Shin.” He said while he was turning his head to me with his big smile. “Yeah, I will be happy… being with you.” I said but oppa run away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa!” I said and that’s was our last talk because the next day of that day, I heard that Oppa will leave and going to live in California.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Present]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shin… the only word that I want to tell you, I’m sorry.” Oppa said while walking towards me. I smile to him, “You know oppa, I’m happy… so I will take back your words to you!” I said while standing up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shin, don’t do this to me.” Oppa said. “I’m going now, I want to say good bye to you. I hope you will be happy… Hwa oppa.” I said and I walk away.