We're Both Happy

Oh My Family!

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZZMod4xAbk ] And One : Taeyeon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Jung Yong Hwa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Walking into the corridors]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been two weeks since I’m working here, and it’s been two weeks since Shin Hye didn’t show up. It’s my fault, all the things were my fault and I don’t anything to do that. It just… I need to say sorry to her sincerely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t want to see Shin Hye being like that, I don’t want her to see crying and all by herself. I heard some rumors about her, she a loner, she doesn’t want to speak to everyone, a hater and don’t want to be friends with everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh! I stop walking when I saw Shin Hye walking towards me, she was beautiful as always and she makes me happier. She just a normal, simple and joyful girl. But when I left her, she being likes this, and it’s my entire fault.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Shin Hye Fashion Sense]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey-“I said to her but she just pass to me. I think she mad at me, and what can I do to this? I feel sorry for her already, I don’t want everything change just because the past and I don’t that to happen again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walk to my classroom, Shin Hye was there also and everyone was looking at her. She was the goddess of the room, and the most beautiful girl. “Good Morning, class. Go back to your sit now everyone.” I said while walking towards my table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw someone putting some papers on my table and it’s Shin Hye. “What is it, Shin Hye?” I said while getting the papers. “Sir, isn’t you’re a French teacher you should speaking one for not making bad influence to others.” She said and walk back to her chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I read the papers and it’s was writing in French. I look at her; she was doing something and read back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[The paper: French Letters]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                If you fight your love to me, you should not leave me. I’m hurt… I didn’t trust anyone anymore because of you. You should share the things that make you trouble, you shouldn’t keep for yourself. What is the purpose being with me? If you wouldn’t talk me the problems inside of you, I means you don’t need me and you need someone else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                I’m here always for you oppa, I’m here beside you and willing to listen to you. You shouldn’t keep with yourself and you fight it by yourself. If you’re already to share your problems to me, I’m willing to forgive you. You shouldn’t leave me right away in the middle of nowhere, where I can’t find you and going somewhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m ready to talk to you now, in these 2 weeks… I keep thinking about our relationship and what is it really about? I ask you oppa, what was our relationship really about? Do you think I’m just stranger to you? I’m your friend that always is with you, oppa… I’m waiting.

-Shin Hye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look at her back again; she was… smiling to me. Come one, what did she this morning? I write a letter to her, after the class I sudden give it to her and walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m here in the rooftop… waiting for her and I’m willing to wait for her even though it takes year or century because she waited to me to this long time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard the door was open, I saw her walking towards with her sweet smile. Suddenly… she hug me tightly, it gives me really big surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, you will not leave me right. You would me tight so that I can’t go anywhere; I will be your side every time.” She said while she hugging me tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you being like this, Shin Hye? I’m the one that make you being like this, why you’re smiling towards me?” I said while looking at her eyes. She just giggles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, someone told me already… about the past but I want to hear saying that to me because I want to forgive you.” She said while smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“My mom decided to marry me to someone else; in that day we talk… that’s why I want to run away with you. But you declined me, so decided to solve that problem… in this 5 years that married that mom plan was canceled and came back to you. Shin hye, sorry for not telling everything before.” I said while hugging her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m so happy you told me everything right now, I’m so happy that you came back to me and staying by my side. I miss you so much oppa!” She said and she hugs tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Me, too Shin Hye… me too… by the way, who told you about that?” I said. “Hehehe… your sister, IU. She really beautiful now and she lucky to have a brother like you.” She said. “I need to say thank you to IU to make my wish come true. Being with my love… je t'aime.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She giggles, “Je t'aime trop oppa, forever.”