Is He The One For Me?

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJRGXCsvXnA ] Turtle: Davichi

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Dara Pov

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Dara Fashion Sense]

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

I’m doing things over again, making me stress out and a head ache strikes. It’s been a weeks since I, Jiyong didn’t see each others because of our works. We don’t have time for each other; I don’t want to do any more and what to do first.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He didn’t even call me or even text, he stop doing it since that day. Two weeks ago, my dad called us over the mansion. He told us to break up, because the business is not doing well. I need to focus on our works for now on that’s why his not texting me.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 I don’t want to be a part of him, it’s like I lost something that is really important to me and I can’t live without it. But I can’t do something about because it’s my dad order to me, I can’t let him down and I need to done this company also.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Last week my dad told me something, I’m going to marry someone and I don’t even know who it is. But dad told me to meet him tonight, in a fancy restaurant and I, Jiyong still on. I don’t know what to do, should I go or not? I need someone to talk with and share this… I can’t take it anymore!

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BEEP]

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

From: Unknown

To: Princess

                Princess, I’m already I arrive in our meeting place and I hope we could see each other today. I’m counting on you; by the way I’m Kim Jeong Hoon.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Look! Now the guy text even though I didn’t even expect his text. But from Jiyong I didn’t receive any text from him maybe I should go this one and try if I could do this for my own. Even since I’m 6 years old, I try to control over my life and I’m the one who try to make my beautiful like as if.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I drive off and arrive to that fancy restaurant, “Hello, are you Princess Dara Park?” A sudden man talks from my back. I turn around, I saw this beautiful man in front of me. His eyes make me melt, I love it and oh dara… you being poison.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Dara Night Dress]

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, I’m Princess Dara Park and who are you again?” I said while smiling at him. “Your funny, I’m Kim Jeong Hoon again and can I sit?” He said with his killer smile. “Of course, your one of my friend now and a friend should sit next to his friends, right?” I said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jeong Hoon

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He sit in front of me, “Do you want to order something? I heard from your dad that you like lasagna, do you want that?” He said. “Yeah, it’s really my favorite and what’s yours?” I said while looking the menu.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I like pastas foods, especially white sauce I really like it and it’s very nice to your mouth. I think we could start like this, knowing each other’s and being close to each other.” He said. “Yeah, I like it also… I’m also curious about you since I saw you.” I said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After we eat, we drive off to this beautiful park and it has a nice view. It’s like couples place, I wish Jiyong was here and looking at the sky.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“Princess, what can I call you so that we could be closer? I think I will call you… Goddess, I think it suit you well.” He said while giggling. “Really, do I love goddess? But I think it’s not really suit me, I think the suit me was stars because dara means star.” I said while looking the sky.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok, I call you star… because without star this place can’t be beautiful just like you, without you around I think my life would be meaningless.” He said while looking at me.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But it’s our first meeting, do you think you’re over thinking?” I said and sudden he sits closer to me. “No, I’m not over thinking it and there’s no mistake. You’re the one who help me, two years ago and make me feel better.” He said.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Huh? What do you mean; I help you two years ago? I didn’t remember it, and anything about you.” I said. “My legs we’re broke into in that day…”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

[Two Years Ago]

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Author Pov

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeong have a broken leg, he thought his life was done and everyone was leaving him. No one loves him, no one taking care of him and no one believes on him. He thought we were nothing on this world anymore and he what’s to die.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We was about to walk to the cross, suddenly a fast car running towards him and it was lucky because someone saves him. “Are you crazy?! Walking in the streets like that and want to die!” She said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you know about me?! You never know what I been through, no cares about me and I really want to die now!” He said and sudden the girl slaps her. It makes him stop in a minute, “Do you life is a gift from you? A special gift, if no cares about you… find someone that was worth of your trusts! Not being stupid like this!” She said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know anything about you but I know your heart was hurt not your leg. I don’t what you been through but if you work hard you can achieve what you really want to. If you want to die, just let the one who’s worthy of you control it.” She said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who are you? Why you’re helping me?” He said. “I’m Princess Dara Park, the one who saves you from getting your life and the one that can trust you. Oh no! I’m late… I should to go! See you… boy!” She said while waving and running.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She was my future wife that I can trust on.” He said while looking at her back.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

[PRESENT]

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh! I remember now, you’re the one that I help and you really need to thank me from that.” Dara said. “Yeah, that’s why I’m here.” I said, I kiss her on her cheeks. “Thank you very much, Star.” I said while smiling to her.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re welcome; I will trust you also now.” Dara said while putting her head on the shoulders of Jeong.