The Surprise

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdeEqoISS8g ] Comeback When You Hear This Song: 2PM

 

 

 

 

 

*Dara Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Dara Fashion Sense]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today, I, my oppa was waiting for Jiyong and Yoona unni if front of their house. My brother bring his black car because he don’t anyone know about what will do today. He doesn’t like someone will report everything we do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oppa decided to have a vacation in a resort, I don’t even know why oppa pick resort and I didn’t even know how to swim. Because when I’m still orphan, I use to swam but suddenly a cramp of my feet, I thought that day I’m going to died. But one of my friends save but I don’t even know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry for waiting guys, I just prepare our foods for today. Guys, I have something to tell you.” Yoona said while going down on the stairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is Yoona?” Oppa said. “Well, my young brother jiyong invite his friends to our vacation right now.” Yoona unni said whil getting inside of the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, that’s alright… and where are them?” Oppa said. “Well, they already there… they want to be early and I don’t even know why they want to be early.” Yoona unni said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s ok, we’re going now. Let’s go!” Oppa said and we start to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour of travel we arrive in this resort that oppa want to go. Well, it’s every nice resort though. They had 5 pools, 6 big sides, 3 small sides and a beach. I like it here, I place to be rested. It’s my first time to go out since I started living in that mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It just because mom and dad was always busy doing things. They didn’t even make me smile of even once because they just give what I want and that’s it. Without any trying hard to get it, they didn’t ask me anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow! You really know how to choice a nice place, Leeteuk. I want this resort to rest and play today.” Yoona unni said while getting her things on the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you, it just I use to go here when I’m so tired. Now, I want someone to share this place with my friends and also to my little sister, Princess.” Oppa said while smiling to me. “Thank you, oppa.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“By the way, where is your brother? Can you text him, Princess?” Oppa said. So, I text him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BEEP]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Sandara: Someone

To: Jiyong

                Yah, where are you? And also your friends? We’re already arrive, text me directly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BEEP]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Jiyong

To: Princess       

                Oh, can you come here in the beach by yourself I have something for you. And don’t texts back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What this guy want? Is he making trouble again? “Oppa, I’m going to get him and will you take my things on my room. Thank you, see you oppa… unni!” I said while running away from them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I arrive in the beach, I saw this table with 8 chairs. There are foods, candles and everything. I wonder what this guy doing now… I hope his not doing anything bad right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly I hear something, a loud voice and singing a happy birthday. I saw familiar faces walking towards me and it’s… oh my gad! It’s theme, my real family!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unni Sora holding the cake, “Yah! Stupid dara… I miss you.” Sora unni said, and I smile towards her.

 

 

 

 


 

Kang Sora Dress Up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, I already did what the letter you did. Happy Birthday!” Yong Hwa said, while holding the balloons in his hands.

 

 

 

 


Jung Yong Hwa Dress Up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nuna, I didn’t break our promise… I always respect the woman and had a kind heart. You’re getting old nuna.” JB said, I going to punch this kid.

 

 

 

 


 

JB Dress Up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni, I’m not fat… I’m so thin you know. But I really watch over my man, unni. He was very fine, and think he feel the same way to me. Thank you very much, unni.” Shin Hye said while holding one of my favorite foods the lasagna.

 

 

 

 


 

Park Shin Hye Dress Up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hater? What do you think of me unni? Hating you forever but thanks to you, I learn a valuable thing in my life. Don’t go away if you didn’t even say good bye to the someone you really love.” Suzy said while she holding the gifts.

 

 

 

 


 

Suzy Bae Dress Up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nuna, I protect her… but I think my promise to you will be broke because I find someone already. Your place, it’s still there… I can’t take it because you one and only Sandara we knew to lead us.” L said while smiling weird towards me.

 

 

 

 


 

Myungsoo Dress Up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nuna, it’s your birthday but still your letter still bothering me like forever. Even though, happy birthday nuna.” Wooyoung said while holding the red rose flowers.

 

 

 

 


 

Wooyoung Dress Up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni… [Crying] I really miss you!” IU said while running towards me.

 

 

 

 


 

IU Dress Up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you forget me already? This is for you, I hope you will have fun in your birthday… even though you forgot you own birthday.” Jiyong said while walking towards me beside me.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni, blow the candles and don’t forget to make a wish.” IU said. “Ok… I wish, I will have fun with all of you in my birthday!” I said and stared blowing my candles.