The people surrounds me

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcjGxAbeoc0 ] - Don't Forget Me : Suzy

 

 

 

 

(At School)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Walking in Hallway]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

People surround me… they laughing and glaring at me. They really hate me, they bully me and make my life worst than ever. I’m alone in this world; they always call me lost child. Even though I don’t know what means about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I always saw the people surrounds me… they have someone that always hangout with them. Holding their hands, hugging them while they are crying and carrying them while they are injured.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m different from all of them; they are from different world that I couldn’t understand. But I never had been jealous that they have everything. I just wish to finish my one dream, that one day I could enter their world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Entering the Classroom]

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Look guys, the lost girl is here!” One of my classmates shouts, and all of them laugh. And they started pushing left to right. Get my bags and put it in the trash can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I could never fight back because I hate touching them. They make me look down more because maybe by touching them I could enter their world but I don’t want that! I want my hard workings just to be there not by one of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sit down in front and center of the classroom. I can only here was there laughter and everything that make me sick. And the bell starts to ring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The teacher enters the room and start discussing. And once again he called me to answer one of his answers because I’m the smart one he said. By the way I’m Sandara… that’s all. I don’t have any last name because I live in Orphanage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(At the Orphanage)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[I walk in to the living room]

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw again the 7 children’s… the older one is Sora, Yung Hwa, Jiyong, Me, JB, Shin Hye, Suzy, Myungsoo, Wooyoung, and the younger one is UI.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni! You came home early, did something bad happened?” That is Shim Hye, she really cares about me. Every time she has bad times in school she always shares that to only me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ani, nothing happened. I just… want to rest early that’s all, what you guys doing?” I said while walking towards them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re playing this toy but we don’t know what it’s called and it’s really hard to play.” Suzy said while putting the piece to in the puzzle picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, it’s called Puzzle… you just need to assemble it and to make a picture. Just like… this.” I just finish the puzzle, that’s right… I’m really smart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow! Unni, your really fast… we even started playing these 5 hours ago.” UI said while clapping her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Giggles] “It’s just lucky, will I have to rest now. See you later guys… oh! Unni Sora… I have to talk to you later, ok?” I said and I walk up stairs into my room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Night comes)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[I walk inside of the dining room]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nuna, sit beside me. Come here… here, here.” Myungsoo said while he tapping the chair beside him and smile really big.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni, don’t listen to him… he needs that chair beside him because his body won’t fit on one chair.” Suzy said while laughing. Both of them really just like Tom and Jerry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shut up, suzy.” Myungsoo said while not looking to suzy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok guys, stop already… we need to pray and eat.” I said while sitting beside of Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Babies, let’s pray ok. Name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.” The nun said while she closed her eyes and everyone follows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[After the dinner]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Babies, I have good news to your sister Dara.” The nun said while smiling. What could it be?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is it sister? Is it she going to be nice to me?” Jiyong said while covering his face with a book. He always done that every time I walk by and I don’t even know what is the reason.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s not about that Jiyong; it’s about the new home of Dara.” The nun said while she rubbing my face. Everyone in the dining room was shock and even me. I can’t believe it, that leaving them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?! Unni Dara is going to leave us, sister.” Shin Hye said while she about to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sister, it’s too sudden for me to leave here. It’s my home already and my dream… I want I’ll be the one doing it.” I said while standing up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, it’s only once in life time to be pick. Others lost child there was dreaming to be pick but you… its right there. It’s been 12 times you declining all the offers for you.” The nun said while she holding my hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But… what about them?” I look around the 7 persons in the dining room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, we’re fine… just think about yourself first this time than us. It’s been a long time that you’re always beside us; we need to survive without you this time, dara.” Sora unni said while looking at me seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do I? Does I’m readying to leave here? Where I start everything… Jiyong.” I said while looking at him. He is the only one that I always share my problems because it’s seems like I can trust him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course, you can do this time… you need to because one of us will leave of course. Just think about it and think that your future need to be beautiful just like you said to me. Goodnight, everyone.” Jiyong said while walking to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, just one night… think about it, ok? Good night, everyone go to your room now.” The nun said. And we walk one by one to our rooms.