My Protector

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPOCoFwEa9c ] I Love You: 2ne1

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

*Suzy Pov

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Suzy Fashion Sense]

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was waiting for L to finish his shooting, yeah he was been in shooting for 5 hours already and it’s been 5 hours I waited for him. Everyone here owns the studio always looking at me and it’s like they were mad at me.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is it my problem if my boyfriend is an idol, right? It’s been a month since me and L dating. My mom, dad wasn’t known about this and I’m scared if they know about it. I’m really close to my parents since I become their daughter and they always busy.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That’s why I’m so naughty girl, only my unni I could talk when I got problem an especially on my school and she really nice to me. When I participate on swimming contest, she the only one attends and I told myself I should first place it. I was, I don’t want my unni would be disappointed to me and I don’t like to be lose.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Suzy, did you eat already? Sorry for waiting, 3 hours more and we will be done.” L said while giving me an apple. “3 hours? I can’t wait that long L, you know I have something to do tonight and I’m really busy.” I said while getting the apple.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll be going, don’t worries nothing bad happened to me and I will explain to my sister why you didn’t send me off.” I said while standing up. “But Suzy, you know I’m worried and still you’re a girl.” L said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I been living for 5 years without you, what could happened when it just one night, right? I just ride bus going home, since we told my driver to go home first and I’ll go now.” I said while getting my things.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Suzy, you’re going already, you should wait for us because we’re going out tonight.” Sungjong said. “Sorry, I can’t and there something I need to do. Sorry guys, I need to go and see you.” I said and wave to them.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m waiting the bus to come, a man 20 steps from always looking at me and glaring. What’s the problem with him? The bus arrive, I sitted on the back and I saw this guy ride the bus too. I saw already my street; I press the stop button and the bus stop.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

I was walking in Dark Street, no one was around and it’s really cold tonight. Suddenly I hear some footsteps coming towards me and I walk fast. The steps coming towards me walking fast too, I look back but there was no one.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

When I turn my head back, it gives me a shock because the man earlier was in front of me. He’s wearing black clothes, when I walk to the left he walk to the left too and also the right. “Is there something I can do for you?” I said.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, there is missy and can you come with me?” He said. “No, why should I? I didn’t even know you, go away!” I said when I walk fast but he keeps following me.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly he touches my arms; he holds it tighter and he glare at me madly. He pushes me on the wall, he holds my arms up high and his face was too close to my face.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“What are you doing? Are you crazy?” I said when I pushing him away from me but he was too strong for me. “No, I’m not crazy and I do something that make you happy.” The man said and he open my first button on my shirt.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“YAH! Don’t even think you’re going to do that! If you dare I will shout.”I said with scared face. “And how is going to save you when no one around, sorry missy your mine right now.” The man said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m doing it, and you will regret it.” I said. “Ok, do it and no really going to save you.” He said. “Ok, I will… L!!!!!” I shout loud as I can but a minute later no sign of him. “So where’s your hero now?” He said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No! He will come and you will regret it.” I said. “Oh yeah, I will missy and let’s begin this.” He said while laughing. He open the second, third button of my shirt and my bra seen already. “Yah! Stop it already and I give you everything you want but not this.” I said while I was about to cry.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NO, this is what I want! So stop moving or else maybe something bad happened.” He said while glaring at me but suddenly someone throw big rock on his head and make him faint.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw this guy in front of me, he was breathing fast and full of sweat. I can see the worried face all over his face and I run over him. I hug him tightly, I cry harder and he hug my tightly.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why you’re so late?  You made me so worried, I thought you never come and save me that man.” I said still hugging him tighter. “Don’t cry now, I’m here already and I always protect you. That was my promise from dara nuna and to you.” He said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t leave me again, don’t let me go away from you and you should be worried about me. Sorry for not listening to you earlier and made you run towards here.” I said.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Actually, I follow you towards here but I lost you. When I hear your voice I run fast as I can and I can’t let anything happened to my girlfriend.” He said while looking at my eyes. He is the best boyfriend than ever.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You followed me over here?” I said. “Yeah, I’m really worried about you and you know I can do everything just for you.” He said. “Thank you, L. I love you.” I said. He suddenly kiss me on my lips, his kiss was like a spark.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Suzy… there’s something wrong.” He said. “Your shirt… inside of it, I can see it.” He said with his red face. “Are you crazy? You really can see because you’re going to be husband in future.” I said while giggling.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah… I’m going your husband and you’re my wife.” He said while hugging me tightly. I hope can be like this forever.