The Two Couples

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kpttn19GP4 ] Pretty Boy: Juniel

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

*Wooyoung Pov

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I, IU was starting dating and it’s been a month since we’re started. We watch movies, shopping in mall, walking in the beach and eating dinner. She was lovely woman was ever and she like a child. I won’t let her going away from, I don’t want to happened again and think about the 5 years, we waist many years.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

[IU Fashion Sense]

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

I know her for 8 years, now I want to know her more and be the one perfect for her. I made a reservation in this famous restaurant, and I really want to know the of this. They really made this restaurant perfect, I want IU try to eat here and surprise her.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s already night, we just arrive on this restaurant and I hope there’s only light people eat here tonight. Yeah, I don’t like crowded place, in that party I just force myself to go there just because of IU, I really want to see her… badly.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa isn’t it’s so fancy to eat here and tonight was crowded. I know you don’t like many people surround you and I’m shy to walk inside being like this.” She said with worried face.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hold her hands tight, “IU, I will fight my fear for you, so let’s go and it’s so much fun.” We get inside and sitted to the center. I really like the center, it makes us more attractive.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sir. Jae, can we take your order?” The waiter said. “Oh, yeah… we would like, this, this and this please.” I said and the walk away.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while, the foods were serving and we started to eat. “Are you full already?” I ask to her. “Yeah, I will go to the restroom for a while.” She said and I nod. She stand up, suddenly she bump someone throw the food on a woman.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh no! I’m so sorry ma’am, I didn’t mean it.” She said while weeping the foods on the face on the woman and the woman stands up. “Are you crazy? Look what have you done to my dress, and there is also on my face!” the woman said with angry face.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “I’m really sorry; I’m really sorry ma’am I didn’t really mean it.” IU said with sincere face and bowing back and forth. “You should do about this! Or else I will call the manager here!” The woman said with raising voice.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stand up and face the woman, “Excuse me, even though my girlfriend accidentally throws the food over you, you shouldn’t talk about like that because it wasn’t really her fault.” I said.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 “So, you’re the boyfriend of this clumsy girl… you should look out for her, she really need a babysitter.” The woman said. “What did you say? Look out? Babysitter? Maybe you’re the one is crazy?! Call the manager here… no, the owner! Call the owner here or else I call police!” I said while glaring at her.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while, they say the owners arrive and someone taps my shoulder, I turn around. It was… Dara nuna! “Dara unni, what are you doing here?” IU said while hugging her tightly.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Dara Fashion Sense]

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s been a while guys, so what is the problem here?” She said and walking to face the woman. “Ma’am I heard that this girl accidentally throw the food on your body.” Dara nuna said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YES! Can’t you see, the food was over my body and now you’re asking me! Are you really an owner?!” The woman said. “Yah! Did you call yourself a woman? Look at yourself no one would be interested to that! Now, tell me… Am I the owner of this restaurant you’re stepping on?” Dara nuna said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, calm down everyone is watching us. You better calm yourself or something bad happened.” Hyung Jiyong said at my back. “Hyung! It’s been a long time since we see each other’s?” I said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, ma’am let’s talk this in my office.” Dara nuna said. “No… its ok, I’m already fine… I’m going now!” The woman walks away. “Unni, thank you very much.” IU said while hugging Dara nuna.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At Dara Office]

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni, I’m really glad to see you again. You know all this 5 years you’re the only one that keeps thinking on over and over again. And I also find you in different school.” IU said with smiling face.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, you didn’t think about me. Dara nuna was the most important to you than me, IU.” I said with sad face. “You of course silly you, but you know that dara unni is like my mom to me.” She said while sitting next to me.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Really? Is that really true?” I said and she nod. “Hey, both of you… are you already dating?” Hyung Jiyong said with question face. And both of us nod, suddenly dara nuna giggles. “Why are you laughing, dara?” Jing hyung said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It just, Wooyoung did you remembers what I write on the letter the day I left.” Dara nuna said and I nod. “Did you remember that see you soon, my little brother? I know that both of you really be going out in future, that’s why I write little brother and now you know the meaning of it.” Dara nuna said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So… you already know that I have a crush on IU before?” I said and she nod. “You’re so cheesy but you unni, you and oppa going out already?” IU said while smiling brightly.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know… Yes! We’re going out already and parents approve about it.” Dara nuna said. “Now we can see Dara nuna happy and smiling. There’s already protecting you and fighting for you, Hyung… take good care nuna. You know she special to us, especially to me.” I said and they laugh.