16 years letters

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIGhwQtd-c&list=UUwpmEwAbLPUHH_9y8JazVnA&index=6 ] Beautiful Night: Beast

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

*Dara Pov

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been three years since I got in that accident from Japan and it’s been three years since Jeong was with me. He was the one who help me in that accident, he is really kind to me and he even knows me. That’s why I trusted him, my parents didn’t know about what happened to me and I don’t want to burden them.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s also 3 years since I can’t remember everything about myself, I don’t if I could trust what Jeong saying to me but he was the one who save me. He was the one who always beside me and understands me. In hospital no one visited me, only him and that’s why he became my fiancé.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We already arrive in the orphanage, Jeong told me that I reopen this orphanage and that’s why I got in that accident. That’s why I want to go here because I want to know more about myself and saw this people who really familiar to me. They we’re so happy, smiling and pleasing each other. Let’s like, they are a family.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 When I got in front, announce about my fiancé… all of them were very shock and I didn’t even know. When I get inside this orphanage, it was very old but why I reopen it. I really want to know why, who my friends are and what my plan in my life is. The group of people I saw, they we’re smiling while watching the wall full of writings.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw this picture on the wall, I was there… and that people also. They we’re orphan here, I saw this drawing on the wall and it was I and a man. His name was Jiyong but no surname, but the drawing was really cute. The group was laughing when they were this one room, it was really cute and it has my picture on the table.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the bed, there was letters and it’s for me. The date was 16 years ago, it’s really old but why they put it in here and not to deliver it. I saw this pink ring above of this cute letter, it was the only who’s different from all letter and I think I’m really special to them.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, Dara you know you’re the only say that and we know that you’re the one who give us courage to do things. What do you mean having time? After you’re gone, everyone here on the orphanage was crying after they heard you’re gone. Don’t worry; I will fight my feelings to him no matter what and who long I wait for him. I’m the one should saying Thank you, sorry and your also be my little sister, love you too. –You’re Unni Sora.”

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sandara, your right… I want to express this for very long time and thank you for not saying it for her. I’m just scared, now you’re gone and it makes me worry more. I will confess to her even many years pass, I will marry her and I promise that. You will be my maid honor, ok. Be happy always dara and take care. –Oppa Hwa.”

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“What, oppa? Why did you call me oppa? We’re just in the same age, height but I insist you to call me jiyong. Nope, I didn’t find her yet because I lose her again. Your wrong again, now you’re gone I can’t breathe bigger than before and have good time.  You didn’t distract me finding that someone, actually I found her by distracting me and it’s you. I can’t say it on personal but I hope you have feelings the same for me. I miss you, I will never forget you ever and you’re my only one star. HENGSHO! –Jiyong <3”

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This guy, he loves me and even though I leave he still love me. This ring on the letter, it means love coming from and be with him forever. What should I do? I need to find this person and I want to see him in personal. I want to ask everything about and the truth.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dear nuna Dara, everything is all right now so come back already because everyone miss you badly especially me. Of course nuna, I will be stronger and I will make you proud as ever. I always smile every time nuna and I make people smile too. I respect woman always nuna and especially you. I miss you so much nuna, I will be good boy. So stop crying when I’m not around because you made me worried. Come back nuna, see you soon. –You’re Baby JB.”

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

This guy respects me a lot, love and miss me so much. This guy, what could his image now and his work. I want to know what’s his doing now and who’s he with. He really made me curious and just because of his letter. It made me cry a little even though I don’t know him.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Unni, I wouldn’t tell your secrets and I really promise. Nuna, you’re so mean and I’m not fat. My face is just chubby and still you will see next time my body will slim than ever. Thanks for the compliment nuna, I know I’m beautiful but I know also you’re more beautiful than me. I respect that as your friend and as sister. Of course I will not cry because I know we will see each others in somehow. I will worry about you a little because you’re my unni and always be. No one can get away my man, he always by my side and now matter what he always mine.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This girl, I also need to see her and talk to her. She knows my secrets and she even believe on me. She loves as her sister even though we’re not really related and I hope I can do something for her. Even though I don’t know her, I feel like she been on my side and somewhere in here. What I think is she one of that group people and one of them also is jiyong.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni, your right and I really hated you from the start. I know that unni that action is louder than words but it’s just… I can’t say anything about you. You’re perfect, smart, beautiful and really friendly. I know that I can count on you because you treated me as your little sister and I also treat you as unni even though I can’t express it properly. I always am good unni as ever. I felt it already unni because of you and now I will miss that feeling. Unni your wrong, my dream was being a photographer and as professional. Yeah unni, you could see me in TV even in magazine. FIGTHING also unni… miss you. –Suzy, your biggest fan hater.”

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nuna, I will promise that I will protect your little sister but do me a favor. I do like her but it’s not about the fight why I like her. It’s just… she perfect for me and after she left it made me like I lose something. That’s why I like your smile because it comes from us and we also thank that you always forgot the bullies in your school. Nuna, you know that I always want your position but I can’t replace you. You’re the mother of the orphanage and it’s you’re the protector. I know in the future, if the orphanage close and many years later you will reopen it. I will make you proud but not getting your position but working harder. Going to make myself like you, nuna and see you again :). –L”

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dear Nuna, you’re the sweetest and kindest older sister I know. I will continue as I am nuna and make you surprise when you come back if you see me. I will miss you too nuna, but dara nuna I can’t understand about that we will see each other’s not in the future but in present. See you soon, nuna. –Your little brother, Wooyoung.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“Dear big sister of mine, yes! I’m really upset that you leave and not saying goodbye to me. I can’t believe that you leave right away and not leaving anything that reminds me of you. No unni, being like you was good thing and not bad thing. You we’re the one told me that being especially is good but you’re especially to me and especially to everyone. I always am good girl because you thought me and I always am. I will miss you also unni, dara. –IU.”

 

 


 

 

 

 

All of them are really nice to me and respect me so much. I want to know them; I want to know myself then everyone else and be myself quick. Jeong push my wheelchair on the table full of foods. I saw this man walking towards me. He suddenly talk towards and he really familiar to me.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, can I talk to you?” He said. I made a confuses face and curious because how did he know me. Well, they announce my name but do us acquaintance. “Who are you?” I ask because I need to know him of course, I don’t know him maybe he is one of my close friends. “Are you joking to me dara?” It’s me… Jiyong Kwon, your boyfriend three years ago and how could you not remember me?” He said he walking small steps towards me.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong? Jiyong who write the letter to me, the one who loves me and who give me this ring on my pocket. He is my boyfriend for past three years… we been together for a long time but why we’re a part. Why does he only shown right now? He knows that I’m his girlfriend but why his hiding to me?

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m really joking really, it’s just I don’t remember any memories of you… Jiyong, right.” I ask and he nod. He was the jiyong but his eyes there’s sadness from it. “I saw you once-“He cut me off. “What once?! We been together in 8 years here in the orphanage, we’re in love to each other’s.” He said while he touching my arms. It hurts me a lot and his face I can’t imagine it.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, you’re hurting me and you’re still a stranger to me.” I said but suddenly Jeong slap jiyong and it makes me worry suddenly. I want to look to his face and say sorry. Why my feeling does is like this? “Excuse me, but my girlfriend need to rest and sorry for disturbance.” Jeong said while he pushing my wheelchair away.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

His too far to me right now but I hear something, “What girlfriend?! She didn’t even know you, what happened to you dara?! He said. Suddenly my heart pumps so fast and my head hurt. It’s sudden that a place… with full of people and they we’re laughing. The memories that my head burst but I want more memories.