The Ring Was Lost

Oh My Family!

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q0D8VSWbxQ ] 1, 2, 3, 4: Lee Hi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Suzy Bae Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Suzy Fashion Sense]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Walking to the Hallway]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In these 5 years, I had gotten worst. In my school, everyone hates me even they making wrong rumors about me. But I know in the most talented in school I can’t let anyone get that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone in school whispering… I’m abandon child, pick up girl, ugly attitude but I don’t care because I know it’s not really true I’m just being myself no one can change it!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey suzy! Where are you going? Are going to pick up your man? Hey guys! The pickup girl going to work now!” A young guy said while everyone was laughing and looking at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Excuse me young guy, are you talking about yourself? Aren’t you the guy with a rich woman last night? I saw you going out in the bar club. Are you going to deny it?” I said while glaring at him and suddenly he run away. Because it’s really true what I’ve said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What a headache! Ohhh!! I was about to fall down on the stairs but suddenly someone catch me. I was surprise because the guy face was so beautiful but he got glaring eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 We keep glaring to each other in a minute and came back to normal. “Hey, are you not going to get up? My arms, it really hurts your really heavy.” The beautiful guy said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh! Sorry about that.” I said while standing up. “Wait a minute… did you just called me… I’m heavy?” I said and he nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU! You don’t have respect towards to a woman, where did you get that bad manners of yours?!” I said while glaring at him badly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And you, where did you get that manner? Shouting to the man who saves you.” He said. AH! He makes me crazy! Oh! I touch my hand, the ring was gone. I look around on the floor but I don’t see any sign of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! I’m still talking to you.  happen? Did you lost something?” he said with worried voice. I nodded, “What is it? Is it really something important to you?” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, it’s really important to me, really important… it’s just like… like that!” I said while I point out the ring on hand. It’s really similar to my ring that Myungsoo give to me 5 years ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just like my ring? It’s impossible because there’s only two kind of ring. Is it… are you-“The guy stop talking because my friends started my name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mankae! Are you ok? We heard that someone bully you again, sorry we’re late.” Jia unni said while looking to my body. “I’m fine unni, don’t worry about me.” I said while smiling to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah… suzy, not only bully we heard… we heard rumors that you almost fall on the stairs, is that true?” Fei unni said while shaking my body. “And is this the guy who pushing you? Yah! Did you know how important suzy to us?!” Min unni said while she holding the collar of the guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni, unni… stop it. It’s my fault why I almost fall down on the stairs; he is the one who save me from falling down. Can you leave him alone?” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Suzy… are you sick?” Jia unni ask me while she touching my forehead. “No of course, why should I be sick?” I said while weird smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Because it’s our first time to heard talking about a guy with good things… right guys.” Jia said and the two nodded. By the way, this is my besties in school, they love me very much and I also love them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, it just… “I was cut because the guy started to shout. “What happened? Is there something wrong?” I said while looking at him. And suddenly he put his palm in front but it’s close.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s that? Why did you raise your hand?” I said while looking at him. He just smirks, “You are suzy, right?” I just nodded. “By the way suzy, what kind of person did that guy who gives you the ring?” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well… he is-“I was cut off because my friends start to talk. “He is sweet.” Jia unni said. “A knight armor who suzy away.” Fei unni said. “And a kind hearted guy who really loves him.” Min unni said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, we were like those… do like him?” He said. What’s up with this young guy, he doesn’t even school here. “No, he was her soul mate!” The three answer, I’m really embarrasses if I’m with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Soul mate… here.” He said while he opens his palm and I saw the ring on his hand. My smile was so very big that I could imagine, I’m really happy to see it again. “Thank you, thank you very much… by the way, what’s your name?” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He started to smirk, “Me? My name is Kim Myungsoo, it’s nice to meet you… soul mate.” He said while giggling. Oh my gosh! What have I done?! My face was look like a reddish tomato, I can’t face him anymore.