Promises By My Brother

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vR9i4BKrKY ] What Is Love: EXO-K

 

 

 

 

*Dara Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Dara fashion Sense]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At the Company]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good Morning Sir. Park and Ms. Park, welcome to the Park Company.” The employees said while they we’re bowing in front of us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your asking why I’m here in my dad company, it’s just because I want to help my brother and the one who help me go to the other world I want to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good Morning everyone, I’m Park Jung Soo the replacement of my father for a year and this is my little sister, Princess Dara Park. Please take good care of us.” Oppa said while smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This way Sir. Park, your office is on the top.” The black man said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok, are you ready Princess?” Oppa said while holding my hand and I just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We arrived in this office of dad, many papers was on the table. It feels like you can’t see my oppa sitting on the chair. I hope we can finish this early that we expected and be accepted to the dealers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok, Princess… let’s start the work and let’s do what we can.” Oppa said and I nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 12 hours of oppa working, he falls asleep. But the papers wasn’t finish, only half was been finish. I look the papers, it was easy, and I start doing it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning comes but I’m still doing the papers but 1 paper left and it’s done. A yawn big, oppa was awake and he was shock that the papers on his table were finish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess, where is the paper on my table? That wasn’t done yet…” Oppa said and his face still shock. “Oh… I finish it for you because you fall asleep last night. If is fine, cause I already done it.” I said while putting the papers on his table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looks the papers one by one and still his face was the same, “Princess, how you did that? That was so fast for 13 years old doing these things.” Oppa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh it’s nothing for me, I’m the only one can do that on orphanage. The sisters want my help if there’s any problem of orphanage and that’s why it’s still alive before I live.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But the orphanage was close down, right? Is it the orphanage was close down because you we’re gone?” Oppa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Maybe, but it’s ok because being disturb to them make myself bad. It feels like… I’m just a person that people don’t need. Just like my real, real family who abandon me.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know Princess, your priceless don’t you know. Without you I can’t do this things, I can’t sit over here and you giving me strength to believe that I’m always right on my doings. I feel like you’re my lucky charm, when you came everything change.” Oppa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Right, oppa. You’re the only say that to me, oppa can you promise me one thing.” I said and he nodded. “I want you to stay on my side until I find someone who can make me smile like you did.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I promises Princess, be happy, ok? Hengsho!” Oppa said and I smile with fighting hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At the Meeting Room]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s every good presentation Sir. Park and Mr. Kwon what can you say about that?” the black said. Kwon? I think I hear that name before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh… I really like it, and I want to be partner with you Sir. Park. Your very good son, you can marry my daughter.” The man said. And all of them laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon? Kwon? I really hear that before, long ago before. I think- Oh? It’s… its Jiyong! I saw a guy sitting on the café shop on the company. I miss him so much!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walk secretly towards him but I was shock that a girl was walking towards him. So, I guess he find that someone she finding to. I bet he was happy now, Jiyong… Hengsho!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Jiyong Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Sneeze]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you ok there? Did something happen?” That is my step sister, Yoona. She my older sister, she really make me sick.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nothing, did you get the coffee?” I said while I was weeping my nose. And suddenly I heard someone was shouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess Dara! Princess Dara! Where are you? Your big brother was looking for you! Princess Dara!” A man shouting, Princess? Dara? Sandara? She here?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look around and I saw this familiar hair. She was walking away, I stand directly and walk fast towards her. I touch her shoulder and face to me. It’s her, it’s really her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sandara? Is it you?” I said while she has a question mark face. She nodded. “It’s really you!” I said while hugging her tight.