Coffee Shop

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=887asIcxess ] Stand up - J-Min

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Dara Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was shock because Jiyong was hugging me tightly. When we a part, I saw his face… he look every happy and his eyes, it makes me smile. He still holding my hands and smile greatly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sandara, I didn’t even imagine that we see each other’s here. What are you doing here? I can’t believe it; maybe we could hang out each other’s if you had any time.” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmmm… Jiyong, this is our company and I think this will be our last meeting.” I said and had a poker face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean? I mean… you been adopted by Mr. Park but why can’t you meet me? Is there any problem?” He said while putting down my hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s not what meant, it just… you have someone already right. You have her; if I distract you again… maybe she left you. I don’t want that to be happened Jiyong, you know that right.” I said while walking backwards.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BAMP]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my gosh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to… Oh! Mr. Kwon, did the meeting already done?” I said while getting out the dust out my dress.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess, you are the sister of Jung Soo. Your brother really made me empress of his pretention today; I hope we could make this plan going to be great.” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I hope so Mr. Kwon; if you want you would like to drink so coffee before you goes. My father really wants to know about yourself, I heard also you have daughter.” I said while smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, yeah… she over there.” He point out the girl I saw earlier with Jiyong. “She your daughter that you been talking about, she really pretty Mr. Kwon.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you… oh, and this is my son… Jiyong Kwon. Jiyong, this is the daughter of Mr. Park. What’s your name again?” Mr. Kwon said. I just give him poker face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I made a mistake again, “Its Princess Dara Park, nice to meet you Jiyong I hope we can make our friendship bigger like the partnership with our company.” I said while I raise my hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh… it’s nice to meet you, Princess.” He said. I hope his not upset, I hope so. And we shake hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess! Where are you? Prin- Oh, there you are.” Oppa said while walking towards us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry not asking permission. It just, I saw Mr. Kwon here… and I ask him to have a coffee. And you can just us… it’s just a while, if that’s ok for you.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, its fine for me, but for Mr. Kwon.” Oppa said. “Of course that’s alright, and I want to know about a lot for our upcoming plan.” Mr. Kwon said. Oh, this getting better than better.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At The Coffee Shop]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“By the way Jung, this is what I’m talking about you. This my daughter, Yoona and Na, this is the son of Mr. Park, Jung.” Mr. Kwon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m Park Jung Soo, it’s nice to meet the daughter of my partner. I hope we can meet sometimes, Ms. Yoona.” Oppa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And this is my son, Jiyong Kwon. He was my adopted son but I really like him. The first time I saw him I thinking about was he can make me smile.” Mr. Kwon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Really, also my sister-“I stop oppa talking by targeting his tummy with my arms. “Ouch.” Oppa said. “Is there any problem Mr. Park?” Mr. Kwon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s very nice that Jiyong family was very nice, I like his family but I love my family more, the more was my oppa. “Nothing, nothing wrong Mr. Park.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Your order is ready Mr. Park.” The waiter said. “Thank you very much, here… a tip.” Oppa said and the waiter walks away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After hours pass by and talking about something like that and that, we decided to go home. “Yoona, Jiyong I’m going somewhere can you go home by your own.” Mr. Kwon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, you can ride with us. It’s alright because we don’t have anything to do right now because Princess done all the things.” Oppa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That can do, ok. See you later babies.” Mr. Kwon said and walk away.