Poker Face

Oh My Family!

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdy02f4HUqs ] Loving U: Sistar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Dara Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of us have fun, laugh and sharing some memories even it’s just three months we didn’t see each others. I really like when I’m with them, my real family but I also refer my oppa. He was the one who always there when I’m always bully of people on the mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t let my oppa being tired for things because of me. I should stay focus to my oppa, not like this but at least just this one and this will be the last I’m going to be with them. I should make this more memorable ever in my life being with them today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay! Does anyone have any idea what game we will do?” Sora unni said while she standing up. “Unni, how about we play the truth or dare? That’s really good game with a place like this.” Shin Hye said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, that’s good suggestion Hye but we’re still young to play that game but is you insist playing that well, ok. Let’s play!” Sora unni said. Unni really good one this, especially on occasion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sora unni get the bottle and we sitted on the sand and a circle. “Ok, the one who pointed the bottle in front you will the one who will question.” Sora unni said while she started spinning the bottle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bottle pointed to IU and in front to Sora unni, oh boy. “Hehehe, IU my little girl… truth or dare?” Sora unni said with glaring eyes to IU. I don’t really want that glaring of unni, I hate it. “Hmmm… truth unni.” IU said while she preparing her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok… be prepare because your hands will turn out to red my little girl.” Sora unni said. IU was ready so Sora unni started the game. “Ok… IU, do you still love your first love?” Sora unni said. The face of IU was red and she was panicking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come one IU, just say it.” Sora unni said. After a minute IU just nodded. “Hey, by the way who is IU first love it’s unfair we didn’t know.” Wooyoung said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You dumb headed Wooyoung, you’re the only didn’t know about that, all of us know that so it’s even now.” Yong Hwa oppa said. And everyone start laughing and Sora unni start also spinning the bottle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It point out to Wooyoung, the one who will question is Yong Hwa oppa. “Hey dumb headed, truth or dara?” Yong Hwa oppa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dare, I don’t want the truth.” Wooyoung said. “Hehehe, Wooyoung… go and get the brother of Dara.” Yong Hwa oppa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa! You don’t need to do that, I’ll just text him. So, don’t let Wooyoung get my oppa in his room.” I said while standing up. “O…k, if that’s dara said. Ok, let’s do something else.” Yong Hwa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After we play we go to our room because we will swim later. I just get in from my room, I change my clothes directly. And text my oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BEEP]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Princess <3

To: Leeteuk

                Oppa, I’m sorry for not going back directly. Oppa, I can you go to the swimming later. I and my friends will be there. See you later oppa!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BEEP]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Oppa Leeteuk

To: Princess

                Don’t worry, princess. I’ll be there, how can I miss my little sister birthday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oppa know also my birthday, how did he know?              

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will outside and I saw directly oppa. He was on the small bar, does oppa know to drink already? I walk directly to him and he give me a poker face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara Dress Up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Whatssup with that poker face of yours oppa? Does there something on my face? And you stop looking at me like that oppa.” I said while sitting beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It just because you wear… something that make me surprise. Does you always like that my little sister?” Oppa said while drinking his drink. I nodded to him and he was about to burst his drink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, it’s not the right place to do like that. It’s really that surprising wearing like this, oppa. You can ask my friends also… oh! It’s Jiyong, Jiyong! Come here for a sec.” I said while waving to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong give me also a poker face, Whatssup with them?! They do can’t believe I wear like this. “Hey, Jiyong… stop staring there and start walking towards me.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then Jiyong start walking, and still there’s still his poker face. “Jiyong, tell my oppa that I always dress like this when we go to beach.” I said with my arms across.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well not basically you always wear like that dara, it makes me more surprise your wearing like that right now. Well, it’s birthday so theres no explanation about that.” Jiyong said while he sit beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“By the way, who set up the surprise party of mine?” I said. “Me/I” Jiyong and oppa said together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What? The two of you plan this, well it’s very good plan you have.” I said while tapping there shoulders. “But I’m the only one plan this.” Oppa said. “Me, either.” Jiyong said. Both of them glaring bad to each others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“O…k… I get it already boy.” I said.