The Letter 2

Oh My Family!

 

[Start for a Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glJHO5QR-nE  ] Don't Love Me - Lee Seok Hoon

 

 

 

 

*Myungsoo Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[The Letter]

 

 

 

                Dear L, the first thing I want you to do for me is protect my little sister hater, ok? I know you like her even though you two fought sometimes… ok, not sometimes… like always. You two always make me smile and always forget my problems. Be the next me cause I now you always want my position as the smartest in the orphanage. Right? Make me proud because the position I left you was very precious to me and I know you know that. See you… leader ;)

-Nuna.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She always thinks about everyone first before herself, but if her decision is that I don’t have problem with that. But you’re always my leader, Nuna.” I said while walking out the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Wooyoung Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[The Letter]

 

 

                Dear Wooyoung, the sweetest and the kindest guy I know. I hope you will continue your attitude when I came back, I will miss you. That’s all I can say right now because I know we will see each other’s not in future but in the present. See you soon, my little brother.

-Your future Nuna, dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What does she mean about that?” I said and I just scratch my hand and wonder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*IU Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[The Letter]

 

 

 

                Dear my little sister IU, I know your upset right now that unni didn’t say goodbye to you personally… it’s just I can’t face you like crying. I can’t stand that my little sister crying in front of me. But don’t forget little sister, being like me isn’t good thing. Be good to everyone especially to your older sister, Sora Unni. I will miss you, IU.

 

-Dara 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please come back.” I said while sitting slowly to the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Sora Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw everyone crying and except Yung Hwa, Myungsoo and Wooyoung. Guys, we don’t really expect them to cry… really. And suddenly we hear a horn of a car outside and someone is shouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys! I hope you read my letters already, I hope everything will be alright now! See you soon!” Dara said… Dara? Dara!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara!” All of us shout and run outside to see her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Outside]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We saw a car and it’s look like a brand new car. It’s feel likes, it’s from in rich family. I hope Dara will not change, if she living in that life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, the only thing we can tell you is …. “ I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“DON’T CHANGE!!!” All of us told Dara while weaving to her. We can only saw her sweet smile while weaving to us. I really hope so, I hope so, dara. Please stay the Dara we know.