She Forgot Everything!

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04FdisNU3vw ] Oh! My God : Girl's Day

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Author Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, you arrive early than I expected and you look good.” IU said while walking towards Hwa and Sora. “Ohhh, many students was disturbing me and flirting on me that am why I wanna well here early. You’re with Suzy and JB.” Hwa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, look at that two already and they so happy to see each others.” Suzy said while pointing out Sora and JB. They talking to each other have and look very happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sora, I miss you so much and I’m so happy to see right now.” JB said while hugging Sora. “Yah, many people was watching us but I’m happy to see you again. When do get marriage, JB?” Sora said while look to JB. “It’s too early Sora; I’m still 22 years old and your 24 years old. But don’t worry; I’ll marry you someday and not now.” JB said but she snob it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Look at the two couples, they already fighting over marriage and they didn’t even welcome me.” Shin Hye said while walking towards them. “Shin Hye, how are you? It really made worry for you, I heard the news two years ago and I was-“Yong Hwa was cut off Shin Hye. “Shhh… let’s forget it because it’s sad picture for me.” Shin Hye said. “Sorry, Shin Hye.” Yong Hwa said and Shin Hye smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Suzy… I’m here already.” L said while standing behind in Suzy back, Suzy turn around and she saw L smiling towards her. “L… I miss you!” Suzy said while jumping hug to L and both of them laugh. “Young Love, expect the one here and not going to marry me.” Sora said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on Sora, I already explain that to you and just forget about it.” JB said but Sora didn’t reply. “This girl really made my head to burst.” JB said someone tap his shoulder. “Me, too also.” Hwa said. “Why?” JB ask. “She made me a butler earlier and she asking me many favor. It’s like I’m her butler and ask something that hard for me.” Hwa explain. “Sorry bro.” JB said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa! Your with L, I didn’t expect you’re here and I thought you’re going to perform something in New York.” IU said while touching the face of Wooyoung. “Yeah, that’s right but I decided to go here first because this is where I meet my family first.” Wooyoung said while touching the hands of IU and both of them smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey guys, no sign of dara?” Jiyong ask to them. “No oppa, I thought she the one first going here because it’s her wish at first and that’s why I go also.” IU said. “That’s right; I never heard some news in Dara and what’s happened to her in Japan.” Hwa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ladies, Gentleman… Welcome to the opening of the orphanage! Please welcome… Sandara!” The announcer said. All of them were shock what the announcer said and they saw this lady in a wheelchair. He’s with Jeong Hoon who’s the pushing the wheelchair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Welcome for coming everyone, I welcome my fiancé… Kim Jeong Hoon for helping to open this orphanage once again and please be sitted.” Dara said. Jeong push the wheelchair in front of the gate where dara needs to cut the ribbon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, here’s the scissor and be careful ok.” Jeong said while giving the scissor to dara. “Thank you, Hoon. You’re really the best boyfriend I have.” Dara said while smiling to him. “What?! Best boyfriend she has?!” Jiyong said with angry voice. “Calm down jiyong maybe there’s some reason about it.” Hwa said while he made jiyong calm down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara cut the ribbon and everyone was clapping. “Let’s get inside everyone.” Dara said and Jeong push the wheelchair of dara. Everyone was following them, they saw how beautiful the orphanage now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, look… there still our writing on the wall and it’s just the same.” IU said. “Yeah, it’s been 8 years since we didn’t enter here and I miss it so much.” Wooyoung said. “L, why you’re not talking? You had been like that since dara shown up, what’s the problem?” Suzy said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Suzy… that guy, I know him and very close to me.” L said with tremble voice. “You know him, and why do you know him?” Suzy ask. “He is my big brother, I mean the son who adopt me and 5 years ago… he run away from the house.” L said. “What? The fiancé of unni was your brother.” Suzy said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What did you say suzy? You mean that guy was Myungsoo brother.” Sora said while glaring to Suzy. “Don’t scare Suzy like that nuna, that’s right… that’s my big brother.” Myungsoo said while he hides Suzy in his back. “Sorry, I’m just surprise what I heard but why did that two know each other’s.” Sora said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they look around the orphanage, they go to the garden to eat launch. Jiyong get his chance to talk to dara, he walk directly to her table. “Dara, can I talk to you for a second?” Jiyong said. Dara look confuses and look curious. “Who are you?” Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you joking to me dara? It’s me, Jiyong Kwon… your boyfriend for 3 years and how could not remember me?” Jiyong said while taking small steps towards dara. “I’m not joking really, it’s just I don’t remember any memories of you… Jiyong, right?” Dara said and jiyong nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I saw you once-“Dara was cut off. “What once?! We been together in 8 years here in the orphanage, we’re in love to each other’s.” Jiyong said while touching the arms of dara. “Yah, you’re hurting me and you’re still a stranger to me.” Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone slap jiyong face, “Excuse me, but my girlfriend need to rest and sorry for disturbance.” Jeong said while pushing dara wheelchair. “What girlfriend? She didn’t even know you, what happened to you dara?!” Jiyong said but they we’re gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, are you ok? What dara unni said?” Shin Hye said while making jiyong stands up. “She said that she don’t remember me and I’m just a stranger to her. She change, it’s really big.” Jiyong said. “Hyung, dara nuna didn’t change… she got an accident when she came to Japan and that’s why we never heard some news to nuna.” L explains.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How did you know, L?” Suzy ask. “I talk to my brother earlier, he said that he met dara before but never knew that they met again in Japan. He help dara from the accident, nuna got amnesia and never remember anything.” L said.

 

 

 

 

 

“What?! Dara unni never remember us, for that 8 years been together and she forget it already in one accident.” IU said. “Don’t worry guys, we’re getting her back and for being Sandara we know for 8 years ago.” Sora said and everyone agree.