Opening The Gifts!

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5KpXQZDwsQ ] Yoohoo: Secret

 

 

 

 

 

*Dara Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At Dara Room on Mansion]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After three days of my birthday, I didn’t even open the gifts of my friends. It looks like really especially to me, it’s like I can’t open it. But still I need to open it right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I decided to open of Yong Hwa girt first, it colored blue but it’s cute. When I open it’s …

 

 

 

 

 

He bought me a hat, well to expose from sunlight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next one was from JB, colored in Grey? What kind person would cover a gift in grey? At least I know its JB. Once I open it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

ohh... JB got me pink sunglasses how sweet boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And next to it was from Wooyoung, the shape was heart? He is really so sweet towards me. What could it be?

 

 

 

 

 

Chocolates! I love chocolates, he really know me :)))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next was the big box from Sora unni, she always gives me like this big and inside of it was really small. Like last year, the box was big like a ref but inside was just pair of shoes. What could it this time?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pink Roses, that's why she put on a big box.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the really odd gift had given to me, a circle shape? From IU, well we shouldn’t think twice if it’s from IU. Hehehe… and it’s…

 

 

 

 

 

 

A short? She wrap the short into circle, she really IU I know. Hehehe...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know this one, it’s from hater… she really know what I really want! I really love her so much even though she hate me, Hehehe… she so adorable, my suzy…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy had a great taste, I love this cute dress she give to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ohhh… a cute one, from Shin Hye, it’s a shocking gift I never thought that Shin Hye will give me small gift in this year. Because Shin Hye give me before was bigger gift than this… oh well, at least she give me this…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shin Hye made it for me, she really love me. Oh, Shin Hye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L… a letter? What this about?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[In Letter]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                Dear Nuna, I know I promise that I’ll be with you but after you we’re gone, I found her… the one that makes me smile. Even though you’re the first one but she the one I miss the most in month we didn’t see each others.

 

 

 

 

 

                Sorry and Thank you for everything nuna, don’t worry about everything. I know our old apartment will be rebuilt about a year. I hear it from my mother from her company talking about. I hope we see each other again. See you again, nuna.

-L

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really love this kid, even though he can’t show his expression but I know inside of him there is a kind hearted hiding. But at least he found that girl that makes him smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From my oppa, it’s just… a necklace. I have many of this but I will hide it on my drawer. And the last one from Jiyong… a ring box. Is he going to propose? Or he exchange gift to another.

 

 

 

 

 

The Necklace that oppa give me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was shock… the gift of Jiyong was my favorite ring that I want when I was 8, I think Jiyong still remember it. I love his brain but I love him more.

 

 

 

 

 

This is the ring that I wanted badly before, he so sweet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walk into my balcony and look to the stars. Jiyong… I hope you… already find that someone if not so, can you be mine? If I can…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Jiyong Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At Jiyong Room]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I hope dara like my little gift to her even it’s really cheap, she didn’t even text to me any thank you. Even though, I already find that someone dara… and it’s you, can you be mine?” I said while looking to the stars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Author Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are we meant to be?” Jiyong and Dara said in the same time while walking out.