Necklace

Oh My Family!

 

Hey guys, do you want to go on this story? I want your thoughts, so comment and let me know. I hope you have fun reading my fanfics and Thank you! :)

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyDN224guS0] Evel: SHINee

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

*Kang Sora Pov

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Sora Fashion Sense]

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

I, JB, Jiyeon and JR plan to go in Bar Club. The two guys want to hang out right now, they didn’t even talk us about coming here and I didn’t even ask permission to my dad. Oh well, my dad is not at the house right now and working to his company.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Jiyeon Fashion Sense]

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My dad didn’t want me working to the company because he doesn’t trust me with working and he had also had business partnership right now. I can’t even being with him, we didn’t even go somewhere or to have fun.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My dad adopts me because he wants there is someone going to take care of the company when he gone and the one who I’m going to marry is the one control it. That’s right; it’s going to be my meant to be man and I still don’t know if this man beside would be.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Unni, let’s dance already and you keep eating there. You should need to have fun, jamming and be happy.” Jiyeon said while standing in front of me. “That’s right nuna, you should have fun and look JB was having fun now.” JR said, I saw JB was gone beside me and I saw him dancing on the dance floor.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He left me, he didn’t even invite me to dance and that’s he going to act in front of me. Fine, I will have fun with myself also and don’t care about him. “No, I’m fine and you two should go. Have with yourself, I will join later and I’m going to the restroom first.” I said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Really, let’s go JR and let’s have fun!” Jiyeon said while walking to the dance floor. I look around, I saw this young guy and he was alone. I walk directly to him, “Excuse me, are you alone?” I said and waiting for his answer.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk Park

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, I’m alone and a loner for 5 years.” He said while he drinking his beer. “Oh, can I sit beside you? You don’t mind, I’m also alone for tonight.” I said and he nod.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m Kang Sora, it’s nice to meet you and you are?” I said. “I’m Leeteuk Park, it’s nice to meet you also Sora.” He said, Oh… I think he was familiar to me. “Do you want to drink? My treat for you, and also for befriend with me.” He said while offering me a beer.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh thanks, by the way what do you mean you’re alone for 5 years? I’m just curious, Leeteuk.” I said while drinking my beer. “About that, I left my family 5 years ago but they weren’t my family at start.” He said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why? Why did you left your family? Did you know many children wish to have family than living in old apartment?” I said. “It just, I think I’m not really part of their family and just a problem for them. I have a little sister but she adopted also, she smart, talented and very nice.” He said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Then?” I said. “I think I’m just the who causing the problem in the company that father running, my dad had a serious sickness and he let me run it. But my little sister was the one who keep helping me, she the one who always working and I’m just looking.” He said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s great so that the company that your father run will be grow more and be the best.” I said. “Yeah you’re correct. That’s why I run away; I’m just encumbrance to my family and I don’t want my little stress out.” He said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Have you met her now? Do you know what is happening to your sister?” I said. “No, I don’t know but I want to know what happened to them.” He said.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, shall you know now and I’m helping you.” I said. “What? What do you mean? Your helping me to know what happened to my family now.” He said and I nod.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well yeah, you’re my friend now and friends should help each other’s right.” I said. “Thank you, I don’t know how to pay you back and I have a friend now.” He said.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni, where looking for you everywhere and your right here is talking with stranger.” Jiyeon said. “Sorry for trouble Jiyeon, I’m just helping my friend and you can help too.” I said with smiling.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nuna, JB was very mad, go and check him. I think he walk back on our table, I think he was really upset.” JR said. “Oh, by the way Leeteuk my friends, Jiyeon and JR. I’ll go now; can I have your number?” I said while I getting out my phone.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After I get the number of Leeteuk, I walk directly to JB and I saw he already drink 5 bottles of beer. “JB, stop this it’s not really you and it’s like that you saw. He is my friend so don’t worry about it, ok.” I said while sitting beside him.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not drinking because of you; I’m drinking because my troth is dry.” He said. “You’re really very thirsty because you already drink 5 bottles, stop that already JB and you making me worried.” I said while getting the drink on his hand.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry about me, worry to you friend right there and sit beside him. Ok, go on to him and be him forever.” He said while drinking the beer.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, come on JB… he just a friend and you’re my very special friend. Come on JB, don’t be jealous and his not my type.” I said while I put head on his shoulder. “Really? Then prove it to me.” He said.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

He really challenge me, “ Ok.” I said and I kiss on his lips. “Now, do you believe me and that you’re the only one. Your my special friend, and always be.” I said, he put his drink on the table and he hold my hand.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t do that again, I don’t know what to do if you going away again, Sora.” He said and he holds my hand. “Yes, I promise but why did you go on the dance floor by yourself?” I said.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s because of this… the owner of the bar was dancing over there so I talk to her over there and to give you this. Because the owner has this, I want you to give this.” He said while giving me a necklace.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is… the one I pick from that shop, I like it and you really surprise me. Ohhh! Thank you very much, JB you really make me happy.” I said while hugging him. 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Necklace