Message Board

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoSSsAKJMB4 ] I'll Show You: Ailee

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*JB Pov

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I’m a model in New York, I live there for 5 years and forget everything in past. But why? She suddenly shows up in front of me, and it makes me the bad guy now. She thought I change, it just I’m surprise that I saw her.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, she my nuna for 8 years and our gap was 2 years. It’s not a big deal to fall in love with older woman, it just I fall in love easy. Now that I saw here again, I can’t stop pumping my heart now. The day she left, she didn’t even say good bye to us.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t believe I would see her in my new school, I heard some rumors about her and really popular. She always repeat grade, that’s why everyone know her. She was the nuna, unni in this school… she was even the President of the school.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It gives me shock, when I heard that she already taken and dating right now with rich guy. She didn’t even waited for me, to let my feelings express for her. I love her for 8 years, but I don’t if she really knows. Dara nuna is the one, who thought me how to fall in love.  But I’m coward to show it for her.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara nuna know that I fall in love to Sora nuna, even though didn’t tell anyone about that. That’s why we can trust her and love her until now. I miss her so much, I wanted to see her but her schedule was very busy and that’s why had a headache. I WANT TO SEE DARA NUNA!

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I raise my raise hands and suddenly someone hit on it, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean- Sora nuna, what are you doing here?” I said with panicking face. What she doing here in my favorite coffee shop?!

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Kang Sora Fashion Sense]

 


 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“I always drink here with my friend, you... What are you doing here?” She said still holding her head. “Oh… I always drink here, does it hurts? Do I need to buy some medicine to cure it?” I said while looking where I hit.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“No, its ok… it’s ok… but I never saw you here, I’m always here for a drink.” She said. “Oh, I always dress something so people couldn’t recognize me. Have a sit, please for a sorry in hitting you.” I said while offering the chair in front of me.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sora, why are you here? Your favorite sit was… there. Oh, isn’t my classmate… JB right.” The lady said. Yeah, she one of my classmate… she really annoying sometimes and that’s why I don’t like being popular and go back to public.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, what’s your name again? I forgot, I haven’t talk to you since the school started.” I said while we shake hands and she sit next to Sora. “I’m Jiyeon, next to that nerd beside you. It’s nice to talk to you right now; I thought you never talk before.” She said, she really annoys me.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry about, really a lot of people thinks bad side of me and even though I didn’t mean to be like that. I usually do mistake you know, making you feel bad and been down because of me.” I said while I drink my coffee.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ohhh… you’re very talky little man, but you two are friends now?” She said. “No! No… no… he just hit me on my head so he let me sit but didn’t mean to hit me.” Sora nuna said. She really upset to me, what should I do?

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m going to buy some drinks for you guys, wait for a while.” I said while I stand up. “Oh, thank you.” Jiyeon said. “JB, thank you.” Sora nuna said.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 While I was walking into the counter, I look first to the message walk and if that girl message me. “Ohhh… she already message me, she said that everything will be alright if you know she trust you.” I said while reading the rest.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

What is this I’m reading? It’s just a message board, you can write down everything even your problems. This is one I’m reading right now, this is my chat mate and that’s why I always go here.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

This girl makes my heart feels better, it feels like she always there beside me even though we don’t know each other’s yet. I walk to the counter, order and go back to my table.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly someone get the coffee I was about to give to Sora nuna and I really know this one he always me also not only Jiyeon. I think this two should date, “You know JR, you should stop doing that’s really annoying you know and you know I don’t like annoying people.” I said while pouting. Yeah, it’s my hobby pouting when someone really annoy very much.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JR

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, you’re so cute JB… I like it when your pouting, one more.” Jiyeon said… really annoying. “I’m right, Sora right.” She said and Sora nuna nodded. She thinks I’m cute when I’m pouting and do I need to pout every time for nuna like me.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can I sit? Your annoying friend is tired standing here, JB.” JR said while smiling big towards me. “Sit, and buy your own coffee you know. That was for someone else, go and get your own. And by the way what are you doing here?” I said while looking at him.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nothing actually, I just saw you here while I’m passing by and how’s your Omma in New York? I heard you live the New York because you’re finding someone and it’s been a year since you transfer here.” He said. This big mouth guy, why do he did to talk like that in front of people.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “My omma is okay, thank you for thinking about her and doesn’t anything to do you. By the way, this is my friend from New York… JR. JR, they are my friends in my school.” I said with bored face. “I’m Kang Sora.” They shake hands. “I’m Jiyeon, classmate of JB nice to meet you JB.” She said with sparkling eyes.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh Sora, did you already reply to that message board? Maybe he already replies to your message, you should go and reply.” Jiyeon said.  Oh yeah, I forgot to write my reply to her. I should write now or else she will be mad to me.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both of us stand up and look to each others, “Where are you going?” She asks. “Oh, I forgot to reply on my message board… I should go and write up.” I said and both us walk to the message board. And suddenly both of us hit hands because the message where I write is where she going to write.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nuna, is there problem that you write here?” I said. “Ani, I usually write here my message. You?” She said. “I always write here…” I said. “You’re the one who keeps answering my message!” Both of said with shocking face.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s impossible; the guy who keeps answer here was calm and very understandable guy.” She said. “Nuna, are you still mad at me? It just I was shock that I saw, I keep thinking what I’m going to do but I end up like that… weeks ago.” I said.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ani, I’m sorry also… JB.” She said while she looking at my eyes honestly. I suddenly hold her hand, and smile to her. “I want you to know my own self nuna; can you give me a chance?” I said and nuna nodded.