Texting with Him

Oh My Family!

 

[Song to Start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNqFrJMsPe0 ] Beep Beep : SNSD

 

 

 

 

 

*Dara Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I was sitting beside with Jiyong; Yoona was next to my oppa. The car was full of silent music, I don’t know what to talk to Jiyong because what happened earlier. I think he was upset to me, because I didn’t tell the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It just… I’m not comfortable people talking about adopt word because it makes me uncomfortable. It reminds me the people on the school who always bully me every day. I can’t forget what they do to, tossing my bags and writing bad words on my table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmmm… Yoona, Jiyong… do you have any time tomorrow?” Oppa said, he already start talking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, we don’t any appointment tomorrow. What is it” Yoona Unni said, while she facing my oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It just I want to bring my sister to a vacation, because… she didn’t even get any vacation since she started living to our house. I want her to rest for a while.” Oppa said while smiling to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa… its fine. I don’t need it because dad is still on the hospital; I want to visit him tomorrow.” I said while looking outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on dara, just for once and oppa also want to have a rest for a while. I want to be free from the sharks on the house even you want that right.” Oppa said. Well, he is right… I want to go away from the sharks in the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Huh? Sharks? What’s that? Are you living in a sea?” Yoona unni said and it make me giggle. “No unni, it’s nothing. Ok, I will agree… but this one only.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, just once… Yoona let’s exchange numbers so that we can contact each others for tomorrow. You also Jiyong, Dara exchange your numbers.” Oppa said. “Oh, alright. Here, type your number and tell me if that’s you if you text me… first.” I said while giving him my phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And he started typing his number and he give it to me. “Just text me to get your number.” He said while he looks outside. “Ok, I’ll text you my number.” I said and I started typing a message to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 [BEEP]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Author Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Unknown

To: Jiyong

                Are you mad to me? I’m sorry what happened earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BEEP]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Jiyong

To: Princess

                Ani, I’m not mad to you it just I’m curious why you didn’t tell my father about that we know each other’s. That’s all; don’t make any thinking about what happened earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

[BEEP]  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Sandara: Someone

To: Jiyong

                Oh, really… it’s just because I’m scared that your father make scary face if he hears that I’m adopted, you know what I mean right. I also don’t want to talk about adopted because what happened before. You know what I mean, Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BEEP]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Jiyong

To: Princess

                I’m sorry also, don’t worry I will not talk about that topic again. I hope also you’re not mad at me, it just it makes me worry… about you. I didn’t see you for three months, that’s why I’m like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BEEP]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Sandara: Someone

To: Jiyong

                Hahaha… I have the same feelings with you, Jiyong. The three months was very long time for us right, and I didn’t even saw the others also. Oh! You’re going down already. See you tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, we arrived already. That was fast, nuna.” Jiyong said while he putting his cell phone in this pocket. “That’s because you’re always texting there and you’re not listening to me.” Yoona said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Princess giggle, “Stop it Dara, it’s not even funny.” Jiyong said while getting down the car. “When you and jiyong get close?” Leeteuk said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, a minute ago… I guess.” Princess said while smiling. “See you tomorrow guys! I hope we can have fun tomorrow, seeya.” Leeteuk said while waving to them. And they drive away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, do we need to go tomorrow?” Dara said. “Of course Princess, we already have plan with them so we can’t cancel it right now.” Leeteuk said. “O…k.” Dara said while looking outside.