5 years

The Unforgivable Couple: Forbidden Love

Chapter 15 years

 

Five years later…

"Young lady, Mr Jung is here to see you." 

"Ne!"

 

When I opened the door in the foyer, I saw Jin Young leaning against the car as he waited for me.

"Annyeong, Jin Young oppa!"

"Annyeong…Eh?"

"Eh? What is it?"

"Aren’t you really cute today? Did something happen?"

"Aniyo, you’re just good at flattery. Leaving that aside, did you replace your car again?"

"Ah...I got bored of the last one. What do you think?"

"I think it’s cool!"

"Right? It was pretty expensive."

 

Jin Young’s family is very rich, with an association with the Lee family.Though he is one year older than me, his way of spending money is wild.

 

"So, where do you want to go?"

"Hmm…maybe the sea?"

"The sea again? You must really like it there."

"Andwaeyo?"

"If you want to go, I’ll take you anywhere. If you like the sea that much, want to go on a world cruise?"

"You don’t have to go that far…"

 

After I got into the car, Jin Young drove at full speed.

"You don’t have to go that fast, it’s a little scary."

"Haha, the car was made to go fast."

 

Jin Young is very cheerful, and it’s always fun to be with him, but I’m bothered by how he’s a little childish.

 

*It’d be nice if he’d calm down a little…*

"Anyway, did you think about what we were talking about earlier?"

"Eh? Ne…"


"Hurry up and get out of that house! Live together with me!"

 

It has only been a few months since started dating Jin Young. But after I told him that it was tough living in the Lee family, he told me right away to live together with him.

 

"Try opening that dashboard."

"Here? Is this a pamphlet for an apartment?"

"Ne, I bought it yesterday."

"Mwoh? You already bought it?"

"There’s a phrase saying that you should do good things right away. What was it?"

"Strike while the iron is hot…?"

"Ne, that’s it! As expected, people used to say really great things."

"Even so, this apartment, which looks like it cost tens of millions…"

"The sea’s great at all, but want to go and look at the apartment now? If you like, we could start living together from today on…"

"Mianhae. As I thought, I just can’t leave the estate."

"Mwoh? Wae?"


"Appa’s sickness is considerably serous. If I left, I’d make appa sad…"

"Wait! Wait a little! I’ve already bought the apartment, you know?"

"Mianhae…"

"Are you serious? This is seriously a waste…"

 

From then on, Jin Young’s mood clearly worsened. He didn’t continue the conversation, so all I could hear was the loud noise of the car’s engine.

"Yah! Can’t you cancel it?"

"It’s impossible! Since I bought it on my parents’ card, if I cancelled, it’d immediately contact them. They’d definitely get mad and say something like ‘Don’t waste money on stupid things like that!’"

"I see…"

"Besides that, what do you think of me?"

"Eh?"

"We’ve already been dating for months, but we haven’t even kissed. To be honest, though I’ve also been holding back because of your family. I can’t hold back any longer."

"Mianhae…"

"You don’t have to apologize, so anyway just get in there."

"Eh?"

 

In front of the car, there was a resort hotel on the coast.

"Yah! Wait a minute!"

"Ne? This sort of thing is fine, isn’t it? We’re dating, right?"

"Ani…Jeongmal, wait!"


Looking at me, who obviously disliked what was happening, Jin Young stopped the car.

"You know, if you dislike me so much, why are you dating me?"

"It’s not like I dislike you, oppa. Just, I’m scared of becoming like that…"

"I don’t get it. Gwaenchana, I’ll take you back home."

"Mianhae…"

 

Though it was still morning, the date was over. We didn’t talk much at all on the way back and soon arrived at the estate.

"Annyeong."

"Wait! I’m sorry for today…"

"Gwaenchana, my companion isn’t just any lady. You’re just treasured daughter of the head of the Lee group. Your selfishness is also princess class. Well, I’m going." Having said that without even looking at me, Jin Young left with an amazing exhaust sound.

*I’ve just been apologizing all day…*

 

"I’m back!"

"You got out of a pretty tacky car!"

"Eh?"

 

When I looked up, there was my older brother, who was supposed to be in New York.

"Oppa!" I was so happy about my big brother’s sudden return to the country that I hugged him without thinking.

"Stop it!"

"Eh?"

"Do you not understand what I meant when I said ‘Stop it’?"

"That’s…"

 

Though we had met again after five years, my brother wasn’t happy about our reunion, instead looking at me with a cold attitude.

"As I thought, blood will tell."

"Eh?"


"I heard from Butler Ahn, that the guy earlier was pretty rich. I’m talking about that sense of smell for rich men, that seductive behavior, that feminine give-and –take."

"Oppa…Why are you saying such things?"

His eyes were very cold, as if looking at something foul…

 

"Even so, why don’t you choose a better guy?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"That sort of guy who’d happily ride in such a stupid car is definitely lacking in the brains department too, right?"

"Don’t say such things when you don’t even know everything!"

"It’s not like I want to know, but anyway, just break up with that guy!"

"Why are you acting like this when you’ve just got back? This isn’t related to you at all, right?"

"I won’t let you say it’s not related to me! Don’t do things that will smear the Lee’s family name! That is, if you still want to live in this estate…"

"Are you telling me to leave?"

"That’s what appa suggested, but you didn’t grant that. As you’d expect, only your skill at making up is great."

 

My brother, whom I met again after five years, was as cold as a different person.

 

*What happened in the time he was gone…? Or is he still thinking about what happened that night…*

"Why are you making that face? Is it fine not to make up to me too?"

"Eh?"

"After making up to appa, you should make up to me, and then contrive to dispossess all of the Lees, right? Try to charm me up as much as you as possible too, like you’re always doing to other guys."

"You’re the worst…"

Even if we spoke more like this, my brother wouldn’t return to how he was before. Thinking that, I passed by my oppa and tried to return to my room.

 

"Wait! I’m not done talking yet." My oppa held me back by grabbing my arm.

"I won’t speak to this sort of oppa!"

"Are you trying to say that I’ve changed?"

"Don’t you understand yourself?"

"I see…it seems like I’m the only one who doesn’t think I’ve changed…"

"What do you mean?"

"That’s what I mean." Suddenly, in the moment I thought I had been pulled, my brother’s face was right in front of my eyes.

*Eh?* The reason I couldn’t call out in surprise was because my oppa’s lips were pressing against mine. I didn’t understand the situation, and I stood stock still with my lips yielded to my brother.

*W…wae? Why is oppa kissing me?*

 

Even though it should have been over in a moment, I felt like it went on forever.

*My heart is…beating so fast…*

As an oppa and dongsaeng, this sort of thing couldn’t happen. I understood that it was definitely no good, but I couldn’t refuse it.


Preview

*Wae? Why is he kissing me even though we’re siblings?*

"So it’s not like you’ll just kiss anyone…"

"Don’t screw around! We’re siblings, right"

"Siblings, eh…? Have you ever really thought of me as your oppa?"

"Eh?" 

*What does he mean by that?*


Author's notes

Yes, here am I!! I'm back from the exams to freedom, Kpop life and here!! XD

L.Joe is here to say hello, and me too! :)

 

By the way, is everyone here fine? How about this chapter? Fine too? Anyway, thanks to the other 8 subbies, 1 upvote and 365 views! Jeongmal kamsahabnida! I'll write this story as more interesting and well as readers like it! :)

Jinyoung's love to every readers and BANAs! Saranghaeyo readers~<3 (He's really cute rite??? <3)

 

Gotta off now! New chappie will be up after watching a TV show! :)

BYEEEEEEEEEEE~~~ XDDD