What is this?!!

The Unforgivable Couple: Forbidden Love

 

Chapter 17: What Is This?!!

 

In the morning, I was woken up by the vibrating cell phone on top of the side table.

"Ugh...A phone call...?"


The bright morning sunshine was coming through the thin curtain. When I looked over without thinking, I saw my brother's sleeping face right next to me.

*So it wasn't a dream...* This time, it was his real sleeping face. Maybe he couldn't hear the vibrating phone, but he continued sleeping soundly with deep breaths.

"Byung Hun ah..."

*I can't call him oppa anymore, can I...?* That lonely thought made my chest feel tight.

'Oppa...It's morning already, you know?" Even when I shook him a little, there was no response at all.


Holding back my feelings of wanting to look at him like this a little longer, I shook him again more strongly.

"Oppa, wake up..."

"Ugh..."

"The phone is ringing."

"Leave me alone."

"Andwae. What if it's an important call?"

"Probably...about the meeting this morning..."

"As I thought, it's an important call. Ppali and wake up!" I  held the vibrating cell phone against my brother's cheek.

"Ugh..." It was a little fun looking at the cell phon e vibrating on my brother's face.

*I thought he'd fixed it, but he's still really bad at getting up." This was back when I'd just become a part of the Lee family. My brother used to get told off by Niel all the time for sleeping in. It's a bit nostalgic now that I remember, but I feel a little complicated since we have a relationship now that I didn't think of at all back then.

 

"I'm going to take today off..."

"Andwae. If you don't answer soon, whoever is calling will hang up."

"Mm..."

 


I watched my brother take the phone and then I tried to get off the bed. However, my brother wrapped his arm around my waist to stop me.
"You can't do that. If you don't answer the call..."
"I hung up on them."
"They'll just call again, you know?"
"I can't just do this." My brother turned off his cell and flung it towards me the other bed.
"Jeez..."
"If I do that, at least I'm free to do what I want for a little while."
"Ah..." My brother pulled me towards him and pushed me down onto the bed.

A few hours later, after we had eaten lunch at the hotel, we drove out in the car.
"It's already noon..."
"Ne, my secretary was angry when I called, as you'd expect."
"Ahaha...Apologize properly, okay?"
"I'm...I've always told my secretary everything, but this time I won't be able to speak honestly."
"T...that's right..."
*It'd be impossible for him to say that we're now in sort of relationship...*

"Well, it'll work out somehow. What are you going to do now?"
"I have work at 2 and I'll end at about 6."
"I see. Then I'll pick you up around then."
"Eh? You're to come pick me up?"
"Ne. From now on, I'll drop you off and pick you up."
"But you have work..."
"Don't fuss over it. Depend on me a little more."
"Ne..."


"Kamsahabnida!"
"Good work today! I'll contact those at the estate immediately then!"
"Ah...Um...You don't have to do that today. My oppa is coming to pick me up." Because of the kidnapping incident, the manager finally found out that I was part of the Lee family. Ever since then, his attitude towards me has blatantly changed, which made me a bit sad.
"Byung Hun-ssi is? I...if that's the case, I'll get some tea or..."
"Gwaenchana. We'll be returning immediately. I said my goodbyes to the manager once more and then headed towards a cafe that was right nearby.

The car that came to pick me up always waited at the cafe. Since my brother who knew that too, he should come here right away.
*Anyway, maybe I'll text him saying that I've finished...* When I sat at a table and took out my phone, the text notification light on my phone was blinking.
*It's from H...Hyuna-ssi..." I hadn't met Hyuna since the piano contest, and I hadn't contacted her either. Since I still have some doubts, I wasn't sure whether to read the text or not.

*I'm probably just thinking too much.* Since I couldn't just leave it, I decided to read the text.
 

To: So Hyun
From: Hyuna

So Hyun ah, how have you been after that incident? I wanted to contact you immediately once I found out that such a terrible thing had occured. However, I decided that it would be better to wait for you to calm down...I ended up not contacting you until now. With your motivation, I also started practicing performing only with my left hand. It's very difficult! I feel like my left arm has become a little stronger...

Hyuna's sentences were polite as always. Though there was more on how she was worried about me, her sentences were really long.
*S...so long...I wonder if she doesn't have anything in particular to say...*
 

To: So Hyun
From: Hyuna

By the way, it's about Byung Hun.

*Is this finally the actual topic...?*

 

To: So Hyun
From: Hyuna

Now I believe that wishing for reconciliation to the pont of lying was wrong. I'm embarrased that I asked you to do something so unreasonable. Today, I wanted to checked how you were...I also wanted to apologize, so I texted you.

*So she's given up...* Though the engagemnet had been called off, Hyuna was a woman who had a very close relationship with my brother. I noticed that I felt relieved that Hyuna was backing out.

*I'm relieved not as a dongsaeng but as a woman...*

"So Hyun ah, I'm late."
"Eh? Ah...oppa..."


"What's wrong?"
"Aniyo, it's nothing!" After I got up from my seat, I gave my brother a firm hug.
"Haha, jjinja, what's wrong?"
"Hehe, oppa, shall we go home?"
"Ne, let's go." My brother reacted to my clingy behaviour with a smile. We left the cafe with our arms linked.

As we drove in the car, it became completely dark outside.
"We can go home now, but..."
"Eh?"
"We can also stay somewhere else today."
"An...andwae! Two days in a row would be..."
"Ne, I guess we can't..."
*Hehe, oppa is like a kid.*

"Do you want that badly?"
"I want to."
"Wae...?"
"I want to embrace you right now."
"Oppa..."
"Well, there's no helping it. Besides, we have a lot of time."
"Ne."
My brother who agreed with a smile drove us to the estate without making any detours.

After parking the car in the garage, we slowly walked through the garden that was lit up by the moon.
"We're already back."
"Ne, we're already back."
"As I thought, we should go somewhere..."
"Andwae!"
"Haha, I was joking, but..."


My brother stood still and faced me. Then, he bent over a little and kissed me.
"Since we can't do this once we go inside."
"Oppa...What is it?"
"Can I have seconds?"
"Hehe, you pabo..." The next kiss was a passionate one, with me in my brother's embrace. I surrendered myself to my brother and was intoxicated with happiness.
*We're in a relationship now where we can do things like this...*

"What are you doing?"
"Eh...?"
"Ah..." My father, wearing a gown, was standing in the direction where the voice had come from.
"A...appa?" In a panic, my brother and I seperated from each other. My father was staring dumbfounded at us.
"Y...you two, you couldn't be..."
"A...appa, this is..." My brother started walking towards my father, but...
"Ugh..." My father suddenly clutched at his chest and crouched.
"A...appa?"
"Appa!" We rushed over to my father and called out. However, he didn't respond to our voices and continued to suffer...


Preview

"It's because I did something like that..."
"Oppa..."
The siblings' secret is seen.

"I wonder who is the reason that the person is in that state. I saw too. Jjinja...Such naughty siblings."
"Yah!"


Author's notes

Ottoke? Ottoke? Ottoke? What'll happen between the siblings+couple?!!

I'm sorry for not update in a week. (I think...) My school term holidays were over so I was so busy with my studies (Last time was busier :P) and I was so nervous about my exam results, it's really terrible! I was going to update on Friday but my mum needed me to do something and I was fell sick yesterday so I just have to update a chappie now. :( Anyway, I'll keep update it, so check the new chappies out on every weekend!! :)

 


Ah!! Forgot to tell y'all. Today is our B1A4 omma, CNU birthday!! Saengil Chukhahae~<3 As well as every readers know, B1A4 leader, Jin Young is one of the major characters in this fanfic too!! So BANAs, especially Jin Young biased, please support this fanfic since Jin Young is here!! He's waiting for you, BANAs~<3 Anyway, happy birthday CNU oppa again!! :) #910616CNUDAY

Hmm...Oh no, it's 9.30PM here now!! Gotta off and finish my homeworks first!! I still even haven't start yet!! Bye~See y'all next week!! :D