The truth revealed (Pt. 2)

The Unforgivable Couple: Forbidden Love

Chapter 27: The truth revealed (Part 2)

 

All I could do was tremble as I looked at Hyuna carrying a kitchen knife.
"That doctor said something unnecessary...If it weree going to be like this, I should have dealt with the mess earlier."
*Deal with the mess...?*
"Jjinja, good-natured people are idiots, or rather. Be a bit more cautious, you idiot."

I couldn't think that Hyuna was the same person she was up until a little earlier, with that expression and those words. Twirling the knife like she was playing with it, she had a vulgar smile.
"I wonder if you'll understand as a child from a previous marriage? Pretending to be a lady is really hard."
"Pretending to be a lady...?"
"I don't have a real appa or omma. I was an abandoned child."
"Eh..."
"I was adopted by my current home when I was in elementary, but I was horribly abuseed..."
"That's..."
"Don't misunderstand, okay? I'm not saying this so I can get your sympathy. I got a chance to climb to the top. I'm fairly thankful, despite everything, but ther're no longer of any use to me. Even if they die, I won't get much inheritance. That's why I can't let go of Byung Hun oppa!"
"B...but, oppa is already going to be contacted..."
"Ah...That isn't a problem. Early, I was contacted by some guy I hired."
"Eh...?"
"I heard that you had been contacted, so I took immediate measures. A doctor has dissapeared from that hospital."
"That's..."


"Byung Hun oppa is going to marry me without knowing anythig. Isn't it wonderful?"
"W...when I was kidnapped, did that person...?"
"Oh, so you really did notice. Who was the mastermind behind that kidnapping incident, I wonder?"
"T...then, at the piano concert too..."
"Haha, there was that too. Though that was just a little prank."

"He'll now you're lying right away!"
"Oh? Who will notice?"
"Oppa will definitely notice your lies!"
"Ahaha! Even though he's been tricked by me up until now. He's not going to notice now, right? That man is genuinely good-natured. If I had to say, he's the biggest er!"

At that time, I heard the sound of a cell phone vibrating.
"So there's finally news." Hyuna took out the cell phone and looked at the screen coolly.
"They'll coming to pick here to pick you up after they've finished their task. It's too bad. I won't be able to invite you to the wedding."
"Are you...going to kill me...?"
"Ani, I'm not anyway. I have many acquaintances who'll do that sort of dirty work for me."

Saying that while smiling, Hyuna sat in her wheelchair and moved it back and forth lazily.
"Since I've been in a wheelchair for so long, it seems like my legs have slimmed down. Are you jealous?"
"E...everything is a lie...Your feelings for oppa, your disease, your upbringing...Is there even one thing that's true about you?"
"You're acting so great. Then, what do you have?"
"I..."
"You've ticked off all my lies while on your high horse, but you've got one thing wrong."


"W...what am I wrong about...?"
"The infertility treatment."
"Eh..."
"The pregnancy, abortion and uterine cancer were all lies, but I really did have infertility treatments."
"I...I don't believe you..."
"It's no use lying to somebody who's going to die soon, right?"
"..."

"Having a baby with Byung Hun oppa would be the lifeline for me to cling onto high society. It was necessary no matter what. I have a body that sn't for having children ever since I was born. That's why I hid it from Byung Hun oppa and continued treatment. Ah, it was a lie that I borrowed money from my family. I just sold my body to one of my celebrity chingu. In order to get some dirt on him and cheat money out of him, you see."
"Eh..."
"The reason Byung Hun called off the engagemnet was because he mistook my ion for an affair. Though neither is really something that our relationship could recover from."
"Why did you go so far..."
"I said earlier, didn't I? All of it was for money, power, and to stay within high society. There's no man who would satisfy my status like Byung Hun oppa. I'm going to use that man as much as I can."
"Are you still going to lie?"
"Mwoh?"


"You really loved oppa. Even if you had to have an infertility treatment, you  really wnted to have a child with oppa."
"Huh...? What are you saying?"
"I heard from the doctor. He said that you looked very happy when you were with oppa."
"Ha! That was just an act to make Byung Hun oppa..."
"More than that, I understand. Because we love the same person...I understand your feelings so much it hurts..."

Hyuna, who was staring at me, slowly got up from her wheelchair. After she stood, she suddenly started laughing so hard her body shook.
"Ahahaha! Are you an idiot? We love the same person? I can't believe you said that with a straight face!"
"Stop dodging the question! Hyuna-ssi!"
"Ah?"
"You can still make it time! Tell your men to release the doctor! I won't take you to court!" So you should tell oppa your honest feelings!"
"Shut up! Stop talking so much! It's too late. I can't go back now. All I can do now is push onwards to atain my goal."

After Hyuna said that, she looked at the clock on the wall.
"They should be coming soon."
"Eh..."
"Though I'm sad that I'll be parting with you, when you were supposed to be my dongsaeng...I guess this is fate...On the day of the ceremony, Accept my bouquet in heaven juseyo...Hehehe..."

Clang.

Right then, there was the sound of the door at the entrance opening.


"They're finally here. Unfortunately, this is the end of our girls' talk." From the entrance, footsteps that were clearly male in origin started coming closer.
"An...andwae, somebody save me..."
"Don't worry. I'll ask them especially to let you die comfortably."
"No...I don't want that..."

The door that connected the corridor and the living room opened. I resigned myself to not being saved. But then, the person who appeared at the door was my brother.
"Eh?"
"Byung...Byung Hun oppa..."
"Hyuna...Unfortunately, I'm not one of your thugs. Nobody will be coming. Your doctor is been released too. The mail earlier was a fake from me."
*What's happening...?*

When I glanced over at Hyuna in confusion, her face was stiff with a forced smile.
"W...what are you saying? Welcome back. So Hyun was just here..."
"That's enough...I heard everything."
"Eh...?"
"Turn around and look. There's a red light blinking." On the wall behind Hyuna, there was a device that looked like a square intercom. On it, there was a flashing red light.
"This is..."
"An emergency microphone. When it cathes anything strange, like loud noises or screams, it switches on and connects to the external device it's set to. I don't know why, but that mic started operating. Then it called my cell."
*Ah...The noise from the wheelchair earllier...*
"W...why is such a function...?"
"It's installed to sense if anything happens to the person recovering inside. That way I could know your condition even if I went out."
"That can't be..."
"The reason I chose this apartment was because it had settings for those who were ill. I hadn't explained the mic to you yet. That became a miscalculation for you..."
"N...no, that can't be. That's...T...this is a misunderstanding..."
"Hyuna ah..."
"I...it's true! I thought I would surprise you, oppa, so I consulted So Hyun..."
"That's enough! You don't need to lie anymore, Hyuna ah..."
"Ah...Aaaahhh...You put in a device like that for me...You're lying to me...You have to be..." Hyuna dropped the knife to the floor and fell to her knees. After that, she cried and shouted like she had gone mad. All my brother and I could do was look at Hyuna.


Author's notes

Wow~ I know some of the readers will happy because of some reason, rite? What will the ending be??? Check it out soon/next week!! :D 

I may stop the updates now and sorry for no preview, annyeong... :(