Fun time.

The Unforgivable Couple: Forbidden Love

Chapter 5: Fun Time

 

Just when it looked like I would be assaulted by Jin Young, I was saved by my brother. I was determined to convey my current feelings.

“As I thought, I’ll leave the Lee family.”

“Are you saying that seriously?”

“Ne.”

 

I thought he would be happy, but my brother’s depressed expression did not change.

“Aren’t you happy…?”

“I thought you said you’d take care of appa.”

“But you were the one who said it didn’t matter if I was there or not, right?”

“Well, that’s true, but…”

“If I’m causing you trouble by being there, oppa, of course I’ll leave.”

“Do you have a place to go?”

“That’s…”

“You’re not thinking of going to that guy’s place, are you?” He hit the bull’s-eye. I couldn’t waste the feelings Jin Young bought me an apartment with.

“Haven’t you learnt your lesson? He’s the guy who just tried to forcibly assault you!”

“That’s…I’m leaving, so it doesn’t matter where I live, right?”

“You can anywhere you want, but that guy’s place is forbidden!”

“W…what’s that supposed to mean…?”

“After just doing something as you like, it’d be unbearable if you caused more problems.”

“I won’t cause any problems!”

“Even if you left, the fact that you’re a Lee family member won’t change. I’ll prepare a place for you to live. Just stay obediently at the estate until then.” I was confused by the change in my brother who had treated me as such a nuisance.

Even though I had resolutely decided to leave the house…When I was so quickly told that I couldn’t, the tears that I had been restraining up until now started pouring out.


“I…Do I have to do everything that you say?”

“Hmm…? W…why are you crying?”

“I don’t want to cause anybody trouble! I don’t care about the Lee family fortune or heir! Even though I’m just worried about appa, wae…?”

“I…I get it, so just calm down…It’s not something to cry about, right…?” After my brother stopped the car, he handed a handkerchief to me, as I sobbed.

“I’ll leave! I won’t return to the estate anymore!”

“I said, uljima…” My brother touched various parts of the car for no reason as I sobbed beside him. At that time, I recalled a memory.

*Eh? It’s the same as that time...* I was crying because of the cutting remarks of my relatives, and beside me. There was oppa, who couldn’t do anything and was just all shook up. When I cried, my brother always became like this and his calm.

“Um…Yah, So Hyun ah? Say something. I hate making yeoja cry the most…My bad. I’ll apologize, so cheer up.”

“Eh…?”

“It’s true that I said too much…It’s not like I believe everything you said, but I’m the one at fault for cornering you.”

“Oppa…”


“How can I make you cheer up?”

“It’s not like…I need you to cheer me up…”

“Don’t say that…Even so, I feel responsible, so…”

“Amusement park!”

“Mwoh?”

“I want to go to the amusement park. The amusement park you brought me to that time.”

“That time…Ah, I remember!”

When we had just become brother and sister, the amusement park that my brother brought me to in order to do something about me, who was always crying. I sat on the back of his bicycle, and he pedaled for ten kilometers.

 

“Then, should we go? It’s been a while…”

“Eh…? What about the company…?”

“It’s fine if I’m gone for just a day. I’m going to floor it, all right?”

“N…ne…” My brother smiled just as a little before turning the wheel. I had changed from a bicycle to a car, but that smile and those words were still the same.

“Y…yah, yah, yah, So Hyun ah…”

“M…mwoh…?”

“It wasn’t so tall last time we came, right? What is this?”

“There was a renewal recently! It was written outside, wasn’t it?”

“How would I know? I didn’t look! W…whoaaaaa!”

“Aaaaah!”

The roller coaster we got on suddenly after reaching the amusement park. My brother acted tough before getting on, but he was screaming all the way until the end.


After getting off the roller coaster, we sat on a nearby bench and took a rest.

“What was that…? Wasn’t it a bit too much…?”

“Didn’t I tell you? That was pretty scary!”

“That’s not at the level of ‘pretty’! I thought I was going to die…”

“Ahaha! You’re exaggerating.”

“Aniyo, like I said, I’m serious!”

“Yah! Your tone’s weird?”

“Eh…? Haha! That’s true.”

For the first time in a while, we were able to smile at each other. Like back when we still believed in each other…

 

“Okay, break’s over!”

“Oh, are we going home already?”

“There’s no way we’d go home that quickly, right? Anyway, let’s ride that again!”

“Eh?!! The roller coaster again?”

“With the sun completely set, we returned to the estate.”

“Ha…We’ve finally arrived…”

“Hehe! Good work.”

“As I thought, we shouldn’t have ridden the roller coaster four times…”

“Ne. We screamed too much, so we’re all hoarse.”

“This is bad…I have an important presentation tomorrow…”

*Even though he’s not good with roller coasters, he tried his best. That was because he was worried for me…*


“But since I rode it four times, I’m pretty much used to it.”

“Then, next time let’s ride a different one.”

“Ne, I’m fine with any roller coaster now.”

“They recently fnished a roller coaster that’s 1.5 times taller and twice as fast than the one we rode.”

“Mwoh? Y…you’re kidding, right?”

A normal conversation that we hadn’t had in a very long while. That casual exchange made me really happy.

 

“W…well, let’s do that a little later, yeah…”

“Oppa…”

“Hmm? What is it?”

“Gomawo for today.”

“What’as this all ofa sudden?”

“Because of me, you had all sorts of worries, and you even spent all day with me…I was really happy.”

“I don’t need thanks. We’re oppa and dongsaeng, right?”

Brother and sister…

 

When my brother said that so naturally, I felt like the fun atmosphere that had been there up until then suddenly disappeared.

“I see…”

“Hmm…?”

“Then, there’s something I need to tell Butler Ahn.”

“N…ne…” I separated from my brother who was heading for the foyer, and quickly headed towards the back door used by the servants. I didn’t have anything in particular I needed from Ahn Daniel-ssi, the butler.

*Why do I have these feelings…* While walking quickly, I felt my brother gazing at my back.


Preview

“I’m not really Byunghun-ssi’s fiancée anymore. However, the reason for that is a certain misunderstanding. So Hyun ah…would you please cooperate with me on that matter?” Hyuna was talking while crying.

Was that story the truth as expected…?


Author's notes

Hi :)

I bet every readers have read the three chapters that I updated yesterday, rite? I'm so glad that y'all praise me so 'jjang!', '3 chapters in a row.' and other else in the comments! Btw, thanks for those comments! And of course I could do that because I'm a 'Jjang Jjang Girl' (B2ST Yoseob always say these words in his IG posts in these days), haha! Even though my Twitter name is 'Smoky Jjang Jjang Girl' too! XD Back to the point, I really shocked because of the reactions when I came here just now. 4 comments, 2 comments replies and 3 subsribers. I'm really really really shocked because I'm still a rookie(maybe?) and I didn't have that before. Jeongmal kamsahabnida! Anyway, keep supporting, kay? New chappie will be up soon! :)