Fight over you (Pt. 2)

The Unforgivable Couple: Forbidden Love

Chapter 4: Fight Over You (Pt. 2)

 

Though Jin Young had never done anything rude before, he was different today.

“Ani! I don’t like this!” When I thought I wouldn’t be able to resist any more, suddenly, the hand that was pinning me down let go.

“M…mwoh?!!”

“Eh...?” When I opened my eyes, Jin Young wasn’t in the driver’s seat anymore, and the door was open. While I still don’t know what had happened, my brother’s head suddenly peeked into the car.

“So Hyun ah, gwaenchana?”

“O…oppa…”

“Come on, hurry up and get out of that car.” After saying that, he stuck out his hand towards me. Kindly pulled out by my brother’s hand, I got off of Jin Young’s car too.

“You bastard! What are you doing?”

“You’re the bastard here! What are you doing to my dongsaeng?!!” Outside the car, Jin Young and my brother were grabbing each other’s collars and glaring at each other.

“It’s got nothing to do with you! Get out of here!”

“Do you think you can get away with making a move on somebody in the Lee family?”

*Oppa thinks of me as a Lee family member…*

Beep beep! Cars were honking from behind the two of them, who were fighting in the middle of the road.

 

“G…geez! You two, just stop it!” I stood between the two of them.

“Get out of the way! I won’t be satisfied till I get a punch in!”

“Just try it, I’ll KO you in no time!”

“I said, stop it! Didn’t I?”


Even though I somehow pulled the two apart, they continued glaring at each other.

“So Hyun ah, you understand now, right? That he’s a good-for-nothing guy, as I expected.”

“You’re kidding me! You’re the reason we’re in this situation!”

“I’m the reason? What do you mean?”

“T…that’s enough! Jin Young oppa, just go home today.”

“Ne? What about today’s plans?”

“Mianhae…So, jebal…”

“Araso…Is apologizing all you can do?” While glaring at my oppa, Jin Young got in the car.

“Wait! What did you mean by what do you said earlier? Damn it! Yah! What did he mean why he said I was the reason?” As if to erase my brother’s voice, Jin Young drove away recklessly.

“A…anyway, let’s get away from here…”

“Get on.” With loud honks around us, I got in my brother’s car.

 

My brother’s face while driving was even sterner than usual.

“Geez, what were you doing? If I hadn’t just been passing by, you’d have been assaulted in the middle of the street! I already said that, right? That dating a guy like that smears a stain on the Lee family name!” I couldn’t say anything to my brother’s words.

*It might certainly be like what oppa is saying. But…*


“Are you listening?”

“Eh? N…ne…”

“Besides, what the hell did he mean when he said ‘You’re the reason’?”

“That was…” That the reason I wouldn’t give up my body to Jin Young was because I was thinking of my brother…I couldn’t tell my brother something that off the mark.

“There’s no deep meaning. It might have just been because he was annoyed you interrupted…”

“Pabo! Just go home!”

“Ne…” After that, my brother didn’t say anything, and I just looked at the passing scenery.

 

At that time, I suddenly remembered what my brother said to Jin Young. I spoke up to ask my brother about that.

“Yah…Earlier, you said that I was ‘part of the Lee family’, right? Do you really feel that way?”

“On the family register, you are definitely a Lee family member. I didn’t say anything strange.”

“But that’s not what you meant, right?”

“Don’t misunderstand. The reason saved you wasn’t because you’re important to me.”

“Eh…”


“How would things go if the world found out someone belonging to the Lee family was assaulted by a guy in the middle of the day? I didn’t protect you, I protected the Lee family name.”

“I see…” That certainly might be true. However, that frantic expression that my brother showed, when he’s always so calm…I didn’t think he was just worrying about decency.

“So you have a chink in your armour too. Don’t cause a scene like that again.”

“A chink…If a man becomes serious, a girl can’t do anything…”

“The problem is that you acted in a way that brought up that situation. If you learn anything from this, stop getting into his car so carelessly.”

“Araso…” Maybe because I admitted I was wrong, my brother didn’t reproach me anymore and just drove the car silently.

*The mood is heavy…But this might be a chance to speak properly with oppa.*

“Just tell me one thing.”

“Mwoh?”

“The reason you hate me and omma so much.”

“I’ve said it so many times already. There’s no way I’d accept somebody who’d hijack the Lee family.”

“Is that all?”

“Something you want to say?”

“Don’t you have a definite reason for hating us?”

 

After thinking for a little while, my brother spoke up seriously.

“That’s…from when right after you came to the estate.”

“Ne…”

“I saw that yeoja’s true nature.”

“Eh?”

“She put on vulgar make-up, and then that woman came out of a hotel with a man I didn’t know.”

“By that yeoja…”

“Of course, I’m talking about omma. It hadn’t even been a few months since she’d married and she had betrayed appa. Appa can be strict sometimes, but he’s a kind person at heart. After my biological omma died, he threw himself into his work and stopped smiling. At that time, he met omma. When I first met her, I thought she was very beautiful and kind. When I think about it now, it might have been because I was still a kid and couldn’t judge people well. No Lee family member thought well of that yeoja. However, when I looked at appa, who started smiling more and more…Even when I heard that they were getting married, only one person approved. Even so, I saw that sight. I was still a high school student, and I remember how terribly hurt I was.”


“That sort of thing, to appa…”

“I didn’t say anything back then. Appa had finally gotten over my biological omma’s death and was slowly regaining his health…If I told him about that yeoja’s true nature… Appa might not have been able to get back up again. But, as I expected, I should have told him. If I had just told him sooner, he wouldn’t have been hurt as much. That yeoja finds a convenient partner to cling on to and slowly weaken, like a leech. Then, you’re that yeoja’s daughter.”

“I…I’m different from omma…”

“I tried to think that way. You have your stubborn points, but I believed you had a pure heart. That is, until I saw you say those things that night.”

*As I thought, he’s still thinking about that night…*

“I was deceived by you and omma. It’s more difficult to say that I’d accept you, right?”

 

Screech!

 

My brother slammed on the brakes like he was taking out his anger on them. He glared at the red traffic light like it was his enemy.

“Oppa, as I thought, you’ve misunderstood…”

“Misunderstood? What are you talking about?” My brother won’t believe me even if I told him that that night, I put on that act to handle Bang Min Soo. If that’s the case, I might as well…

“I…As I thought, I’ll leave the Lee.”

“Eh…?” My brother glanced at me and waited for my next words.


Preview

“As I thought, I’ll leave the Lee.”

“You couldn’t be thinking of going to that guy’s place, right?”

“I…Do I have to do everything that you say?”

“Hmm…? W…why are you crying? My bad. I’ll apologize, so cheer up.”

“Then…bring me to…”

“Eh?”

Fun time spent together, like back when we still believed in each other.


Author's notes

I was going to type the new chapter to my laptop first, but the story is in my phone and my phone is charging now, so I have to type this first...I think I won't have anything to write here tomorrow...I think I may have to stop here for today's updates first so I can update the story in my laptop..Anyway, new chappie is up! :)

Since I'm bored now, so I think it's okay to share 'MA CRAZY KPOP LIFE' to every readers, rite?

As y'all know, I'm having term holidays, so I started to watch dramas. Is everyone know 'Nail Shop Paris'? It's a new drama that started to air a month ago I think...Ah! As well as every A+ and Kamilias know, this drama is starred by MBLAQ Thunder and Kara's leader, Gyuri. For those A+ and Kamilias who haven't yet, you have to watch now. I was also don't even know about it, but after I read it from a magazine and I knew it starred by Thunder (Yea, he's my bias in MBLAQ.) so I started to watch it and I already watched 5 episodes yesterday. :P

     

I'm sorry I can't give you so much...But he's extremely adorable, rite?

     

Who knows what day is today is? (YA YOU'RE RIGHT!) It's MBLEAST DAY! MBLAQ release 'Smoky Girl' MV teaser and B2ST release 'Will you be okay?' audio!! Have every A+ and B2UTYs watched them? How were they? Cool rite? What I can say is Yang leader become more and more handsome again and Thunder changed his hairstyle colour to pink, he still look good rite? On the other side, I really love the song and they're cool and hot too! Junhyung's rap and Hyunseung's high pitch tone are amazing!!<3 If you haven't listen them, you can go to listen now!! Anyway, I can't wait for MBLEAST comeback, and of course EXO comeback which is on tomorrow too! :)

Btw, gotta go now! I may see y'all tomorrow for the new updates! :)