Help me!!!

The Unforgivable Couple: Forbidden Love

 

Chapter 13: Help Me!!!

 

The day after the piano concert, I went to the florist for my part-time job. The pain in my right hand was completely gone, and it was just a little red.

*What on earth was that pain...?*

"So Hyun-ssi!"

"Ah, ne!"

"What are you spacing out for? Change the water for the bucket of poppies."

"Ne!"

Manager still hadn't found out that I was a member of the Lee family. The way he treated his employees was rough as usual, but by working here, I was able to clear my head of some of my troublesome thoughts.

*I wonder what oppa thinks of my part-time job here...* 

After the day we went to the amusement park, my relationship with my brother was getting better day by day. Like yesterday, he tended to my right hand and complimented my piano.

*We're finally on good terms again...I don't want to strain our relationship again.*

After finishing up with work, it was still bright when I left the florist's.

*Even though before it was completely dark at the same time it is now. If it's still so bright, I can just walk home.* Instead of waiting for the bus I usually took back, I decided to walk back to the estate.

*Maybe I should tell Niel-ssi that I'll be a bit late...* I stood there and tried to take my phone out from my bag.

*Eh? Where did I put my phone?* When I was looking through my bag, a car suddenly stopped beside me.

"Eh...?Mmph?!!" The moment I tried to lift my head, something suddenly covered my mouth. I couldn't fight back. I was picked up and made to ride in the car by two men.


 

"Yah, did you put on a mask?"

"Ne! Get going!"

"You weren't seen, right?" 

There was one person on each side of me, and I could hear the voice of another in front. I knew that the car was going quickly.

"W...what are you doing?"

"Shut up! Be quiet if you don't want to get hurt!" 

I couldn't see anything because I had a mask, but I shrunk back at that voice. Because of that, I couldn't even speak up.

*W...what's happening? Why is this...?*

"Y...yah, going according to plan is fine right?"

"Obviously! Look where you're driving!" The men were shouting at each other. I knew that at the same time, the car was heading somewhere, and we were leaving the place where I had been before.

*Ottoke...?A...ah, I should call for help on my phone...* I quietly tried to search for my phone in the bag I was clasping tightly.

"Yah! I told you not to move!"

"Ah!" Suddenly, my bag was taken away from me and my two hands were bound together with something like a cord.

"Stay like that until we arrive!"

*I can't call for help or even move...Otoke...?*

"Pretty good-looking girl, eh? Kinda exciting."

"Right? Wonder if we'll be allowed to have our way with her when we arrive?"

"Ne, course. That's why we took this job."

"Yah! Stop talking so much!"

*T...this is too much...* 

Up until then, I was just disturbed because I didn't know what was happening. However, little by little the car got calmer. I came to understand that my situation was really dangerous.


 

*I'm...going to be...by these people...* My body started trembling from despair and fear.

"Hehe...She's trembling."

"Trembling is normal, but don't worry. We won't kill you."

"Though we're going to have enjoy ourselves plenty!" Vulgar laughter bombarded me.

When I tried to gain control over my trembling body as I put up with the humiliation, the car's movement changed. It turned left and right over and over.

*Am I going up a mountain...?* What's going to happen to me in the mountains...? As I shivered in horror, I noticed something.

*It's probably been about ten minutes since I was pushed into the car...If thinking about the distance from the florist, the mountain I'm going up now...Ah?* In the time after being kidnapped, when I was starting to get a clue, I almost spoke out without thinking.

*Hyuna-ssi's family has a villa on this mountain!* I remembered Hyuna talking about it proudly before, and suddenly, a shiver ran down my spine.

*It seems like these people were hired by somebody...Could it be...?* 

Yesterday, Hyuna saw us off from the concert hall without saying anything. I thought that the expression on her face that I saw for only  moment was very cold.

*The pain in my right hand, and the situation now...Is it all because of Hyuna-ssi...?* When I thought 'That can't be it', it came entangled with thoughts of 'It could be'. 

When it felt like I would be crushed by all these feelings, my brother's face popped up in my head.

*Oppa! Save me!* When I called out to him in my heart, I felt like I could hear the sound of a siren from behind me.


 

"Hmm? A patrol car?"

"Hmm...Probably just something about seatbelts or speed violation. Yah, drop the speed for now."

"A...araso..."

*M...mwoh? Was that just normal police management...?*

"Y...yah! It's getting really close!"

"It's heading for us! Didn't you say you weren't seen? What's going on?"

"D...don't panic! There's no way we'd be found out so quickly! Anyway, get away!" One by one sirens increased, and it just got louder and louder.

"That mini van! Stop immediately!" It was obviously heading for this car and telling it to stop. After that, I felt the car's speed slowing down.

"Pabo! Why are you actually stopping?"

"It's hopeless! We're blocked off in front too..."

"W...what the..."

When the car stopped, the door opened immediately with a violent sound. The sound of the sirens and angry voices blended together, and all I could do was hunch up.

*W...what's happening...?* In the next moment, when I thought somebody had grabbed my shoulders my mask came off.

"S...stop!"

"So Hyun ah, gwaenchana?"

"Eh...?" When I returned the gaze slowly, I saw my brother, looking at me with a serious face.

"Oppa..."

"So Hyun ah! You're not hurt, right? They didn't do anything to you?"

"O...oppa, did you come to save me...?"

"Ne, I came to save you! Everything is alright now!"

"W...wah, oppa...It was scary..." Released from my terror, I sobbed like a child. My brother held me in his arms as he said 'Gwaenchana' again and again.


 

When I finally calmed down, I saw a scene that was hectic from inside the patrol car.

"Want something to drink?"

"Ani, gwaenchana. But why am I here...?"

"Those three men are waiting for a strict investigation. We'll understand what's happened then."

"Ne..."

"Or do you already have a lunch?"

"Um..."

*Should I talk about Hyuna-ssi...?* Even if Hyuna's villa was on this mountain, it wasn't definitely related to this event. Saying Hyuna's name here would be wrong.

"Aniyo, it's nothing..."

"I see..."

"I thought it was a peaceful town, but this sort of thing happens too..."

"Ne, though it's unfortunate..." My brother looked both frustrated and sad.

"But how did you know I was forced to take this car?"

"Since you forgot something."

"Forgot something?"

"You left your cell at the florist.Manager-nim followed you out right away. He saw you get taken off."

"Manager-nim...Then, if I hadn't forgotten my phone..."

"Ne, I don't even want to think about it. Your manager-nim reported it to the police at once. Then, the police contacted the Lee family. Since your manager remembered the car make, number and colour, it was pretty easy for me to find you too."

"When you say 'me'...?"

"Right after they contacted me, I rode in that and looked for you." My brother was pointing at a helicopter with LEE written on it.

"You found me, oppa? From the sky...?"

"Ne...Honestly, that helicopter was a burden, but I'm glad it wasn't sold." My brother said that and smiled.

"Oppa, you went to such lengths...for me..."

"Y...yah, uljima. Okay?" My brother's kindness made me so happy it almost hurt, so tears started spiling down my face down. My brother stayed by my side the whole time with a troubled expression on his face.


 

Preview

"So Hyun's bodyguard seems like a really capable guy. Isn't coming along on a date a bit too much? Since I'm here, there's no need for a bodyguard. Alright, if it comes to this, I'll switch to high gear and get away! Ah! I just thought of something good!"

The idea that Jin Young thought of was...?


Author's notes

It become shorter and shorter again I think...Even though the preview is short too... :(

Never mind. Next chappie will be longer! Just wait, it'll be here soon!! :)