Fight over you (Pt. 1)

The Unforgivable Couple: Forbidden Love

Chapter 3: Fight Over You (Pt. 1)

 

A few weeks after my brother came back.

 

When I came down to the first floor this morning as well, I met with my brother, who was going out without even breakfast.

“Annyeong, you’re early today too.”

“Ne. I’ve got a lot of stuff to do.”

“That’s too bad.”

“Unlike somebody else here, I can’t just hang around at home and help out with chores.”

“I…I do part-time work too.”

“Part-time? Where?”

“At the florist’s.”

“The florist’s? Well, that might be appropriate for you.”

“What do you mean…?”

“Nothing much. You’ve liked flowers even since a long time ago.”

“Ne…” 

“Why don’t you get a job at that florist’s? It’d be more fun to work there surrounded by flowers than to stay here, right?”

 

Though he had said those words lightly, my brother’s attitude was cold as usual. Since I didn’t want to any more, I felt like asking about something that had been bothering me.

“Apart from that, about Hyuna-ssi.”

“Hyuna…? Why is Hyuna the topic now?”

“Well, isn’t it weird?”

“Weird? What’s weird?”

“It’s not normal to shake off your fiancée like that.”

“Fiancée?” Caught on the word fiancée, my brother raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

“Er…well, I’m not wrong about her being her fiancée, am I?”

“Did you not talk to her? Didn’t you hear anything?”

“Er…Onni didn’t say anything though…”

“Not at all? That’s just like her…”

“What do you mean?”

“My engagement with Hyuna has been called off. She’s not my fiancée or anything else to me anymore.”

“Andwae…”

“It was called off already by the second year we were in New York.”

“I didn’t know at all…”


“Well, I didn’t tell anyone here, so it’s natural that you don’t.”

“But why did you call off the engagement…?”

“That’s…”

Then, I heard the sound of the exhaust of a large car from the garden.

“Hmm…? Seems like the guy has come. Did you have date plans?”

“Ne, but…”

“I said it before, didn’t I? Break up with that guy!”

“Don’t say such selfish things!”

“Annyeong, Niel hyung! (Butler Ahn)” After my brother thought for a little, he called the butler, Ahn Daniel-ssi.

“Ne, Byung Hun ah?”

“Bring the man who just came here.”

“Eh?” I shocked and asked.

“I’ll judge what sort of man he is.”

“W…wait, what is that even…?”

“Umm…” Butler Ahn interrupted us. He scared, really really scared.

“Gwaenchana, so hurry up and bring him here!”

“Ne, araso!”

 

A little while after the engine sound stopped, Butler Ahn brought in Jin Young.

“I have brought him…”

“Phew, it’s the first time I’ve come in here, but as expected, it’s an awesome estate.”

“Jin Young oppa…”

“Annyeong, So Hyun ah! Ah, is that the person over there your oppa?”

“Lee Byung Hun ibnida. I’m So Hyun’s older brother.”

“I’ve heard the rumors, but you’re a really good-looking guy, aren’t you? By the way, Jung Jin Young ibnida. Nice to meet you!” My brother ignored the right hand that Jin Young had stuck out with a smile and suddenly started asking questions.

“What’s your relationship with So Hyun?”

“Mwoh? We’re dating. So Hyun ah, didn’t you tell him?”

“I did, but…”


“I heard that you’re the son of the company president of B1A4 Data Transmission that we do business with.”

“Well, that’s true.”

“If you’re also a member of this elite society, shouldn’t you try to carry yourself with a little more grace?”

“What’s with that…? Isn’t it weird to just suddenly start saying complains after meeting for the first time?”

“That’s not a car that should be coming in and out of the Lee estate and you talk like an elementary school student…” My brother looked at all of Jin Young and laughed like he was making fun of him.

“Oppa, wait! That’s rude, isn’t it?”

“Rude? Who’s the one being rude? Rudeness doesn’t mean anything to somebody who doesn’t even use polite language to somebody they’ve met for the first time, right?”

“Ne…?”

“The president of B1A4 Data Transmission probably has a headache. Since this sort of guy is his heir.”

“What’d you just say?”

“Jin Young oppa!” Looking at him, who had lost his cool, I stood between the two of them.

“Stop it, Jin Young oppa!”

“Get out of the way!”

“Oppa, you too! Why are you saying such things?!!”

“I’m just saying what I thought.”

“Bring it on!”

The two were in an explosive situation. My brother was looking calmly at Jin Young, who looked like he wanted to hit him.

*I can’t let these two meet anymore!*

 

After somehow stopping Jin Young, I pushed him towards the foyer.


“Let me go!”

“I’ll apologize for him, so calm down for now!” I somehow calmed down Jin Young, whose anger wouldn’t settle, and we left the foyer together. When I gave a quick glance back, I saw my brother watching us with a grin expression.

“What was that? I’m seriously angry!”

“Mianhae…My oppa did just come home, and he is really busy…”

“That isn’t good enough to be an excuse!”

“Mianhae…”

 

Though we were somehow able to get into the car and leave the estate, Jin Young’s anger was getting more and more furious.

*Even though Jin Young oppa is usually so calm…Of course he would get mad if somebody said things like that to him…*

“Anyway, why are you covering for that sort of guy? Whose side are you on, So Hyun ah?”

“I’m not on anyone side…”

“Well, he’s richer that I am, has better breeding, and might be better to look at though. I’m the one who thinks more about you, right?”

“Ne…”

For a little while after that, Jin Young drove the car without saying anything. It took several minutes for a change to appear in the highly charged atmosphere.

“Ah…”

“Eh, mwoh?”

“You and your oppa weren’t related by blood, right?”

“Ne, that’s so, but…”


“What do you really think of him?”

“Mwoh? You say…”

“Do you see him as your oppa? Or…”

“W…what are you saying? Obviously I see him as my oppa!”

“Why are you getting so worked up?”

“Aniyo…”

“Have you ever made that expression once over me? You’ve never even gotten emotional. Be straight with me. Is the reason you won’t give up your body to me because you’ve got your oppa?”

“You’re wrong!”

“You saying that I’m more important to you than him?”

“That’s obvious, isn’t it? It’s weird even to compare those two…”

“Then, I’m going to test that.” Suddenly, Jin Young stepped on the brakes and stopped the car.

“Eh?”

“If you really think that, a kiss is fine, right?”

“Jin Young oppa…”

 

Since Jin Young stopped the car without pulling over, car horns were honking extremely loudly from behind us. He was looking right at me almost scarily, like he didn’t hear the horns at all.

“I’m going to test if you really have feelings towards me…”

“W…wait, Jin…Ah! Jin Young oppa! Stop it! I said, stop it!” Jin Young covered me and pinned me down to the seat so I couldn’t resist.

“So Hyun ah.” I shut my eyes tightly to avert Jin Young’s direct gaze.

*H…Help me, oppa! But…now…* Why did my brother’s face come to mind at a time like this? It was my kind oppa who always saved me when I was troubled…

“So Hyun ah!” With my eyes closed, that voice which I was used to hearing rang in my ears.

*Could it be…oppa…?*


Preview

“Ani! I don’t like this!”

 

At that time.

“M…mwoh?!!”

“So Hyun ah, gwenchana?” When I opened my eyes, the person who was there was…

“I’ll tell you one thing. The reason oppa hates me and omma so much.”


Author's notes

Wow! It's fast right? Not because I'm typing extremely fast (of course I'm not, but I type a bit slow...), it's because I typed it already in my laptop then copy and paste and do some corrections...Lastly, TADAH!! It's here! :P

Anyway, do you like it? Next chappie will be here as soon as possible! Just wait! :)