Happy Ending :)

The Unforgivable Couple: Forbidden Love

Hi :)

As y'all know, I've created a poll to vote 'Who do you want So Hyun to end up with?' rite??? But the poll was closed right now!! I know everyone is worrying about the results now. And who will win in this poll? Let's check it out here!

A) Byung Hun (a.k.a L.Joe) - 58% (17 votes)
    [Wow~Most of the readers and Angels are supporting him! Thanks anyway!! :D]

B) Jin Young - 25% (8 votes)
    [Thanks readers and Banas who voted him :D]

C) Both XD - 22% (7 votes)
     [Actually I was just kidding and I thought none of the readers would vote this earlier, but...IMPOSSIBLE XD]

So, the winner is...

L.JOE!!!

Chukhahaeyo~Anyway, I'll update the story feat. L.Joe oppa now :P


Chapter 30 (Final Chapter): Happy Ending :) 

 

A few weeks after that, I sat on the beach by myself, looking at the waves lapping up against the shore.

*Nothing has changed here...* The beach of my memories. Here, I became a part of Lee family.

*I think it was around this season too...* I was taken to a cottage near this beach when I was in middle school. There, my father was introduced to me as my 'new' father.
*I ran out almost without saying annything...* I had been brought to a new father again to start a different life. I hated that, so I watched the waves then, just as I was doing now.

*A vague sense of unease...That's the same as I'm feeling now too...*

That day, before I returned to the mansion, my brother had reported the incident the incident to the police. We watched gravely as Hyuna was taken away while crying and screaming. The incident was widely reported.

There was greater interest in the Lee family that ever before. That uproar still hadn't settled down. The arguments of the press were split into two factions. The story of a brother and sister's whose strong bond of love overcame everything, even as a wicked woman trifled with them. One side made that incident look scandalous. There was also criticism for the Lee Corp wondering if it was just an appeal for business. I was fed up with both arguments.


*Even though all I want is for everything to calm down...*
Different from me, who just ran away from the uproar, my brother was continued to do his daily work and deal with the press. By being taken up by the press, the Lee Corp stocks were going up. As a businessman, my brother couldn't run away from a good opportunity like this one.

*We...can't be like how we were before anymore...*

The sea breeze got a little stronger. While hugging myself and shivering from the cold, I thought back on how oppa and I first met.

::Flasback::
"Could you call him appa? There's no way I could call that so easily!" While sitting, I threw sand towards the waves. It made me angry to see the sand disappear into the water in no time at all. 

Since I throw so much sand, some of it ended up in my eyes.
"Wha...J...jeez! This is the worst! What is this?" When I rubbed at my eyes, for some reason, it was like I was crying.

I got the sand out, but I just felt sadder. Hugging my knees, I sat with my head down.
*I don't need a appa...*

"You'll catch a cold."
"Eh...?" When I turned around, I saw a fuzzy figure in my vision which was blurry with tears. Since I saw the figure approaching me, I hurriedly wiped my tears.
"So you were here? I was looking for you."
"Who are you?"
"Lee Byung Hun ibnida. I'm your oppa starting today."
"O...oppa...?"
"Ne. Nice to meet you."

I ignored the hand my brother stuck out and turned my gaze back towards the ocean.


"Why are you just looking at the ocean?"
"I like the ocean."
"Haha, I see."
"I don't need a oppa..."
"Don't say that. I'm also perplexed since I suddenly got a dongsaeng."
"Don't just call me your dongsaeng. I won't be calling you oppa."
"I give up...So we're having one of those sibling quarrels right away then."
"Like I said, we're not siblings! There's no way we could be, right?"
"Jjinja? It's a bit unexpected, but I feel like we could be siblings that got along."
"W...wae...?"
"I like the ocean too."
::Finish Flashback::

Ever since we first met, my brother was kind to me. He stayed with me while I was sulking and talked with me until the sun went down.
*I wasn't honest at all...* All I did was oppose my kind brother. 
For a few months, I wouldn't call him 'oppa' and just called him 'you'. Even then, my brother treated me kindly. The first time I called him 'oppa'... He didn't even change his expression and just accepted it.
*Hehe...But it might have been a bit awkward...* Since then, we were siblings that got along, but we can't return to how we were before anymore...

"You'll catch a cold."
"Eh...?" I was suddenly called out to, so I turned around. 

When I did, I saw my brother approaching me, smiling the same way he had when we first met.
"Oppa..."


"Nothing is changed here. It's the same as back then."
"How is work...?"
"You're suddenly worried about my work? You've grown too."
"W...what is that supposed to mean...?"
"I was sure you'd ignore me. Like back then. Work is fine. We've have a rough idea of how to continue the Lee Corp with the power of the Lee family alone."
"Jjinja?"
"Appa was happy too. He said that this way, the Lee would be able to recover."
"I'm glad..."
"That fax had some meaning to it."
"Omma's fax?"
"Ne...Thanks to that, we didn't have time to rest, but it was probably really good for the Lee Corp. That said, I can't accept what Hyuna did, but this fuss will be over before long. Are you still not planning on returning?"
"..."
"Appa is worried. Don't just call, show your face to him."
"Araso...Did you come here to say that...?"
"That's a thing."
"A thing?"
"..."
"How'd you know I was here in the first place, anyway?"
"I was sure you'd be here."
"Wae...?"
"At least I know the places you'd go."

"Yah, oppa...We became siblings here."
"Ne...Feels nostalgic."
"Why don't we stop already?"
"Eh...?"
"As expected, siblings couldn't love each other the way we did...Our relationship is unforgivable...We shouldn't meet anymore..."The thoughts that were in my head as I looked at the ocean. When I put them in my mouth, my voice trembled and my chest grew tight.
"Araso. I'll stop being your oppa. You stop being my dongsaeng too." My brother stared at me.


"I'll stop being your oppa. You stop being my dongsaeng too."

I'd said it myself. But even so, when my brother said the same thing to me, my heart felt like it had been ripped into shrewds.
"Ne...That's all we can do now...We've caused many people a lot of trouble..."
If we stopped being siblings, we wouldn't meet again. When I thought about that,my eyes welled up with tears. 
"Then, we have to say goodbye here." So that I wouldn't be seen by my brother, I quickly turned around and started walking.
"Wait."

"Eek!" I was suddenly pulled back, and before I noticed it, I was in my brother's warm arms.
"We're not siblings anymore starting today."
"Oppa."
"I'm not your oppa, and you're not my dongsaeng. We're just a namja and a yeoja. As a man, I want to become your lover, So Hyun."
"Eh?" I was surprised when my brother said something I hadn't even dreamt of.

I had thought that if we weren't siblings anymore, that would be the end for us.
"We're not siblings anymore...I won't lie anymore about my feelings for you. So Hyun ah, saranghae." My brother embraced me tightly.
"Ne...Nado saranghae...I really love you..."
"So Hyun ah, gomawo..."

After my brother wiped away my tears, he kissed me gently.
"We're start from here again. Today is the day you and I meet." We kissed once more.

At the beach where we had become siblings...With no more lies between us, we were able to become lovers for real.

THE END


Finally the end!! How was the ending??? Everyone comment here and let me know too! :)

Firstly, I wanna thanks all my subscibers who subscribe this fanfic, especially Neko1996. He/She commented almost all the chapters in this fanfic. Jeongmal kamsahabnida. *Bows* And the results: 4 upvotes, 33 subscribers, 2232 views and 41 comments. These are better than my previous fanfic, at least 2 times!! Jeongmal jeongmal jeongmal kamsahabnida!! :D

Next, there's some announcements here!! 'The Unforgivable Couple Series: Celebrity Darling' will be coming up soon!!

How about 'The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2'??? It may coming soon and characters will be the same!! Wait for it btw!! :D

It's late!! I'm still have school tomorrow and HOMEWORKS!!! ><" Anyway, officially say goodbye to our precious readers. See you at 'The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2' and 'The Unforgivable Couple Series: Celebrity Darling' as well!! ANNYEONG~~ :(