Prologue

The Unforgivable Couple: Forbidden Love

Prologue

 

In the center of the grand banquet venue, my brother who is wearing a dress, is surrounded by many people. Everyone smile congratulations and encourage brother who is about to begin the journey.

"Oh! Byung Hun-ssi has become so reliable! You can always inherit your family business, right?" Guest A asked.

"He graduated from college and then go to the office in New York. Lee Group really have an infintely bright future!" Guest B continued.

"Haha! It's to early to say this!" Byung Hun replied.

"Byung Hun ah, you can't say those childish words anymore. Even though you go to the United States, you can't forget that you're still shoulder our Lee's." My step-father, who is Byung Hun's father, came towards Byung Huun.

"Why did appa...? I obviously not ready yet to let me alone!"

"I just let you have a preparation..."

"Aish! Jjinja! Can't you just send me in a relaxed atmosphere?"

The crowd burst into laughter.


I hid away from the corner of enjoyable venue central and drank a glass of fruit juice.*

*Oppa is different than usual today! He's so handsome...* I thought.

"Oh! So Hyun ah, why are you hiding in the corner?" My mum saw me and came towards me.

"Ah...omma..."

"Go and talk to Byung Hun.You're also the one of Lee family."

"Ne..."

Although my mum said so, but it's not such a simple matter. As my mum's ex-husband's child, although I'm the one of Lee family, I also had concerns this time.

"I'll go when there's a few people with him."

"Ah...But to say that this child really grown into a man now!" She started to praise Byung Hun.

"Are you saying about oppa?"

"Ne. When we first met them, he was just a timid child! This child will be successful!"

My mother always like this. After we seperated with my father, she has dated a few men. However, all those men were rich. 'There's no ability to a man's value', she was always use this phrase to be her idea and judged a man.

"You must find a good namja like your step-appa and your step-oppa too!" She told me.

*Omma and I are different...*

 

At this moment, I heard there's a high-pitched laughter from the center of the venue.

"Hyuna-ssi, you will travel the world with Byung Hun-ssi, right? It's nice..." Guest C asked someone who've just arrived in envy tone.

"Aniyo, I just came to support him only.."

It's Miss Kim Hyuna, who's my brother fiancé. She's the most famous model in Seoul. She made herself so gorgeous like she's the main person in the banquet today and do aegyo everywhere. Ugh, that's disgusting!

"Oh yeah...She's different than you, she knows the demeanor of high society a lot than you." My mum looked at Hyuna and compared the difference between Hyuna and me.

"I go to breath some fresh air first." I was speechless in a while, then continued.

I hate this disgust atmosphere, so I leave the venue.


I can't hear any frivolous laughter outside here. The wind blows and makes us feel comfortable.

"Phew! I'm pretty sure that I still don't fit this world..."

 

My brother always been looking forward. He often surrounded by everyone's smile, but on me, it's just a litttle twisted smile.

*I didn't think that I want to encumber...* I sighed.

"Ah...You're here?"

"Eh?"

 

I heard the sound, turned my head and see Mr Bang Min Soo who is blushing, came over. He is the president who has the association with Lee Group, and we have chatted several times, then.

"Ah...annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed while greeted him.

"How can a person stay here alone? I'm pretty sure that her ex-husband's child is very hard in this case..."

Min Soo is different than usual today too. He didn't say those words before, but I always feel that he's a little less polite...

"Aigoo~You're so y today! It's her child!"

"Erm...? I'll go first." I was speechless and felt like I wanna leave here.

"Yah! Don't be so cold! Well, I have a good news to you!" 

"Good news?"

"Ne, I can give this amount every month." He stretched out a finger while he was saying.

"What does it mean?"

"You want to admitted that when you study in the university, you want to live like what ordinary people live, right? However, your step-father is a strict man. I bet he won't pay for this..."

I'm speechless and don't even get what did he said.

"What was I talking about is this. How about I be your 'Daddy-long-legs'?" He continued.

I don't know is he because of drunk, but I can see through Min Soo exposed the annoying feeling from his eyes and said to me. I know what does 'Daddy-long-legs' mean...

"No, thanks. I'm not interested in this." I was about to leave, but Min Soo has grabbed my hand tightly.

 

"This is even not a bad thing...As the child of her ex-husband, is it difficult that you want to dip the Lee? Honestly, when you're with celebrity lover will be live better, like your mother."
 
I was about to not hesitate broke away him, but he just refrained.
 
*He's a business partner of the Lee Group...Maybe oppa will work with him.* 
 
"Wae? The amount of aid isn't enough?" He asked.
 
" Ne, isn't enough! It's too few, right?"
 
"Jjinja! Your greedy isn't less than your mother!" He started to get mad and yelled at me.
 
"Actually, I don't know when will that be abandoned lover, I was rejected, but if you want me anyway, so then, bring the marriage application over here."
 
"Mwoh?" He shocked.
 
"It is built on the premise that you are sincere."
 
"Well, let me think first..."
 
Min Soo suddenly uncovered an embarrassed look, walked back to the banquet hall. See his retreating back, I bent down like collapse.
 
*even what to say...did...he should not really to say it?* 
 
"Too bad..."
 
At the direction where the sound came, my brother is holding two glass of water while standing there.
 
"Oppa..."
 
"I see you didn't have any spirit, so I'm a little worried and came over for a look...You know you're the woman who would say such things, right?" His face looked anger and sorrow now. He gave a glass of water while talking.
 
"A..aniyo! Just now that's..."
 
"I thought you're not that type of person, is it really is her daughter?" He dropped these words, turned and left mercilessly. I know what to say, but I stopped.

I almost suffer from insomnia all the night. The next morning, I woke up and went to the living room.

*I may apply a clear explanation for what happened yesterday to oppa...* A few days later, the brother will go to New York. Before that, I would like to untie his misunderstanding.

*Me...omma and I aren't the same!*

I walk into the living room, Butler Ahn came over.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, So Hyun-ssi. That..." He started to say.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Butler Ahn. Waeyo?"

"Byung Hun-ssi has already left to New York just now."

"Eh? Shouldn't the day of departure be next week?" I shocked and asked him.

"Actually...he commanded me to buy the flight departure immediately last night. He also said we don't need to send him today."

"Waeyo? Ah...otoke?" I started to panic and ran upstairs, ready to change clothes.

"So Hyun-ssi, what are you ready to do?" He shouted from downstairs.

" I want to go after him! I have a very important thing to tell him!" I answered loudly from upstairs.

"But I think the flights to New York should have been departure..." He looked at his watch while saying.

"Mwoh? Jjinjayo?" I just changed my clothes and ran out from my room. 
 
As a conclusion, I was not able to unlock the misunderstanding.
 

Fuse of the heart is little creaky, but it became shortly after the start of the story of the love-hate relationship…


Author notes:

So how is it? I know my English is still not good since I just translated and type...

I may update chapter 1 after my exam, so everyone wait for it! Stay tuned! ;)

And yea, please check the information of the series in the foreword after reading this! I already updated! XD

Thanks the 5 subscribers who subscribe and support this FF! Kamsahabnida!  Keep supporting, kay?

L.Joe's love to the 5 subsribers and all Angels! <3