Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

chapter 7

I could still remember what happened before almost 6 years, when I was 18 years old. The image of my father and yuri didn't want to fade.
 


FLASHBACK...
 
I was waiting for my father in his precious black car. When he went out his building, to be accurate, at that time the company wasn't 
famous as now, but still consider as one of the 'successful company'. There were 4 to 5 men who attacked him roughly; I was looking at that
 scene which made me freezing. I couldn't do anything! The security guys were trying to prevent them to complete their stupid attack! I got off
 the car to help him, he was lying down suffering. I took his hands to help him to stand on his feet again, while the guys trying to attack us. 
Suddenly, there was a woman who trying to help me and my father, she caught his arm and trying to reach him to the car. I opened the door quickly 

while looking at the 'bleeding body'. "Send him quickly to the hospital" she shouted at the driver. She stared at me for awhile then closed the door. 
We moved and my father's body was resting on my legs, I couldn't resist but I looked back through the glass to see that 'super woman' who helped my father. 
The workers helped the security too. Finally the 'fools' were gone after we moved our car, I was afraid that they will follow us, but they didn't.
 The workers and security thanks the 'super woman' for her help. That what their body showed to me. 
 

I vided at my father who was lying with his pain, his face bleeding so his hand too. I gripped his hand trying to comforting him. I was crying because I know he is not suffering because of the hitting or the cuts on his face or in his hands, but he was suffering because of his own real pain. He had a weak heart that couldn't handle even the smallest thing. When we got at the hospital, the driver called the doctors. I saw him slept in a white room; the ECG was connected to his heart. His face was covering with Plasters. "Is he okay?" I asked the doctor after finishing his checked. "Are you his daughter?" he asked in returned. "Yes" I answered. "Don't be afraid, His condition is stable right now, but for his sake, he should rest for a long time, his blood pressure is low".


I sat on the bench and thinking of him, "how can I persuade him to take a vacation?" This was my problem; he loves his work more than anything! Even more than me! Ok… you will say that I'm a little bit exaggerating! But what happened before my mom death proved that to me. He was really upset after my mom gave birth to me; he was waiting for a boy not a girl to take after him his company. He didn't want to see at my face. Until I turned 18 he was able to talk to me, but it seems to me with a lot of formal speech, even after my mother's death he blamed me of it! But thanks GOD, he is treat me now more like father-daughter relationship. The thing really hurt me, he didn’t announce me as his hire, and he didn't want to! So his workers didn't know about me at all!!


Two days later, after my father went out the hospital, I decided to tell him about the vacation that he should take. "Are you crazy? Who will manage the company then?" I expected his words and his shouts, but I wanted to persuade him no matter what. But he didn't take my opinion! "AISH" that what I could say to him to show to him how I'm really…really angry!


After one month, I graduated with high grades. I was almost fell when I knew my grades; I went directly to my father's company. The workers were looking at me with –who is she? - look. "I wonder what my father will do after seeing me". I opened the door slowly as I don't want to interrupt him, but what I saw is bigger than I thought. He was hugging a woman so tightly. I took a step back but I went again forward and opened the door more than before. "This woman is so familiar to me!" I whispered to myself. A hand was placed on my shoulder and closed the door which made a strong sound. "What are you doing here…stranger?" the secretary said to me. The door then opened and my father who opened it. "Sir, this girl was peeking on you" she said while holding my hand. "Let off her, come in" he said.


I entered his office while that woman was sitting on the sofa. "Dad, I'm sorry, but I couldn't wait until you finish your work" I said with hesitating voice. He sat beside that woman and put his hand around her which made upset me somehow. "What do you want that make you lose your patient?" he jeered. I gave him my certificate. He saw it and smile at me which made me happy and smirked like a crazy. "For this event, I want to tell you something will make you happy too" he paused and stood up while holding the woman hand's to stand with him. "I engaged to her yesterday and the ceremony will be at the end of this week".

"WHAT? Are you kidding me?" I was in a big shock! Happy? Huh! What he was talking about! "Don't you remember her? She helped me when the gangster attacked me!" he was so satisfied when said it. "APPA!!" the happiness I talked about a little awhile fade within a minute! "Let me introduce her to you, she is Yuri".

"Appa…aren't you a little bit rushing?" "UEE!!" He shouted at me. "I'll marry her, this is my final decision". He didn't let me think about this circumstance! How could I replace my mother with another one! He was telling me that he will never marry another one instead of my mother. "Why you changed your thoughts? Why?" I went out his office with lots of pain.


"Why you acted like a -10 years old- girl?" he opened my room's door and entered with anger in his eyes. "APPA!!...how did you want me to react? Did you want to lie to you and to myself? You promised her, you promised me! You didn't keep that promise…why? WHY?" I couldn't keep my anger anymore; the fires were in my eyes. YES… I was really upset! His anger slowly disappears when he saw my reaction. "UEE, you know that I love your mother, I love everything related to her…including you" he paused and held my both hands. "But I want someone who will take my place after my dying, someone who can really manage everything" his voice made me feel his desire, and his real aim from this marriage. I couldn't do anything but nodded to him and believed each word he said. "Do you mean you didn't love her, you just want from her the son?" I asked. "I know I'm not a good father, I didn't do anything could show you how I LOVE YOU, but you are growing so fast. Yes I didn't love her, and keep that in mind… DO not trust anyone so fast" his words made me thinking carefully. "But you will marry her!" I asked confusedly. He grinned at my innocent question. Then he left me in my room alone.

Next day, he wanted to talk to me about something necessary as he said. "I booked for you a ticket to Australia, are you happy?" he said. "why? For both of us?" I asked him. "I don't want to beso rude to you, so I'll sign a contract with you, agree?" he said while holding some papers. "sign? Contract? That's really rude…for what?" I just keep asking questions. "I want you to become an official lawyer for my company, I know you have a strong personality and you're so smart either, so I want you to sign here to keep this document your place in my company until you finish your studying abroad, agree?"

I still not understanding what he was saying even though I nodded. "No one knows about our relationship! I mean you didn't announce me to your employee, how could they believe me in the future?" I still asking stupid questions. "These documents will shut their mouth up, don't be afraid, you just have to study abroad and your place will be kept until you return, I won't announce you now" he took out the papers with black pen and I signed on it. "I heard some rumors about Yuri-sshi" I added. "I heard about it too" he replied quickly with upset.  

The workers didn't want him to marry her because of her bad attitude, and they all know that she want to marry him because of his money not because of him. Another rumor said that she got a deal with those gangsters who attacked my father that day, just to make my father think about her gentle side!!! I know all of that nonsense talk, but it made me thinking about it and made me somehow believe it. After the ceremony, not everyone was happy, including me actually, they were doubt about her intention and they were afraid of her future plan as they said. They were thinking of my father's condition too. Their thought made me feel how they really love my father.


He did that just to have son who will take his company after him, he didn't concern about anyone's thought, and he just fellow his sense and married her.   

     

…End of the flashback…


 


He didn't know the problem that he causes after leaving us with her; he didn't know how I'm in a big pain with her.  


 

******************************

mmm, I know I wrote too much about the charachter's life, that's why I put 2 chapters a day xD

so be patient..... =')

in the next chapter they will appear ^^ just show me your support, please ^^'