Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

Chapter 12

 

 

He threw himself on me...he hugged me!! I was in a big shock...I couldn't move, my body was chilling like a cube of ice! He hugged me so tight, I could feel his breathe, his tears on my shoulder. Both of us were sat on the sands, nothing around us, no one just his hands around me. He was crying, but he didn't make sound, I could feel his separately breathe. After few minutes, he pushed me away as he came to his sense. He shed his tears roughly by his hands. His face a little bit pale which made me worried about him and I still in my shock yet in my sense.

- did I frighten you?
-.....NO...at all!!
'What a good liar!'
- I'm sorry, I didn't me...
-it's ok... I know what you're in. Don't blame yourself, it's just you can't control it!
-thanks for your understanding! But aren't you a little bit cold? Your arm is so chilly!
-I'm ok. Don't bother yourself with me
.

He took off his jacket then placed it on my shoulders. It was nice from him to do that because I almost died from the coldness! The weather coldness and my shock coldness!  

He was too close to me; his kindness is something I can't describe with words actually.

-in this month... I lost someone precious to me, someone who meant to me a lot.

 
He said while staring at the sea. This will explain his sudden attitude and his fought with his friend! I wonder… what is the relationship with that person? The image of jaewoon drawn in front of me; I would truly know how it's hard to lose person important to you.

 
-I'm sorry.
-you don't have to apologize. It's something happened before 2 years.
-2 years?


It's almost the same as mine! I lost jeawon before 2 years. It's really strange, we have some similarities.

-it's a long time, right? But I can't forget him!

"Him?" I thought it was "her"! I thought it would be his girlfriend!
 
-you mean...you lost a friend?
-it's kind of.

His answering made me doubt of his gender! Is he gay?? NO...NO way...I don't think someone in this so man look would be a ert! What am I thinking of!

-I want to ask you one question.
He interrupted my thoughts.
- Sure
-what is the relationship between you and yuri-sshi?

His voice showed to me how he is so confused about what happened before nearly 3 hours.

 - yuri..sshi?
 - yes, the minister of wooki company.
 - She's my stepmother.
 -what? Really?
 -are you working there?
 -no, but our company has a contract with wooki's one. I just want to participate this event.
 - that's why you didn't return to the party? Because you are bored!
 -kind of, and my mood wasn't really on.

There wasn't any topic we could talk about, we just vided at each other. Then my cell phone rang. 
I looked at the caller and it was park jang su.  


"ah...excuse me, I have to pick up" he nodded with smile.
 -hello
 - where are you?
 -I'm here
 - are you kidding me? I know you are on earth!
 -yah...I mean I'm with friend right now.
 -friend!? Who else do you have than me?
 -you are so proud of yourself! He is my friend, what do you want? Ah don't tell me you're intending the event!
 - wait a minute!! He? You just go with guys?
 -AISH…are you in the party?
 -yeah, and I'm waiting for you dork! Why you didn't come?
 -I....it's....I'm sick!!
 -sick? And you hang out with friend? What a good lie!!
 -YAH...don't piss me off... I'm really upset!
 -so you're with your boyfriend who will comfort you!
 -I'll end the call...NOW
 -don't shout...it's just you prove to me how is your relationship with dong wook is so real. 

I end up the call with lots of anger. "That rascal, if I saw him I'll kick him until the blood spread on all his face" I said without paying attention to siwon who was sitting beside me. "Who was that? From your answers it seems to me he is a teasing person! Your relationship with him is strong!" He said.  

Teasing person is a good nick name for that rascal. "Teasing person…huh...I know him just for 2 days!! Do you believe that? I want to slap him...AISH " He laughed at my action which made me back to my sense again. I stopped talking for awhile.

"I have to go now; do you want me to send you home?" He stood and remove the sand from his clothe. "NO, thanks, it would be better if I walked" I replied. "Did you mean what you said before?" He helped me to stand while holding my hand. I looked at him confusedly. "What...did I say before?" I paused then remember" ah about a Friend thing?" I said hesitating. "Do you want to?" He said like if it's kind of cake. "It's my pleasure" I replied and smirked at him.

"For my new friendship, I want to take you home" why he insisted about sending me home? Anyway, I couldn't refuse in the second time. "Did you get bored of me?" I stared at his eyes that held lots of emotions. I wanted to break the silence, so I laughed, the same thing I did when I was with jeawoon! If I couldn't do anything my laughter would cover the situation by itself.
"It's not like that; I don't want you to stay here longer. It's kinda late" he said with caring voice
.

We rode his blue station car and went to my home. It's almost 10 PM. "Waaaaah, we really spent a lot of time together!" I said surprised. "Yea, when you spend the time with someone who can comfort you the time will go by itself" he replied. He started to treat me as his friend, that's comfort me too! In less than 2 days I got along with 2 different types of people and they wanted to be my friends.

Am I lucky? Or it's just the beginning of my endless pain?

He sent me home safely. To tell the truth I felt a little bit easy with him, his aura makes you feel that's way despite what you want. "Good night, siwon-sshi" I said while trying to open the door of his car. "Good night, see you again, friend" when he said the word 'friend' I don't know why I felt very satisfied with it!! Ah...he made me forgot all bad things...is he really did

I entered the living room while YURI was standing like if she was waiting for me and gun woon was sitting on the sofa. When I saw her welcomed me my steps were slowing but I didn't pay attention to her I went ahead to my room. "Where have you been?" yuri's voice interrupted my steps again and made me stopped. I turned to where she stood and looked at her with no emotion look. "I asked you...it seems to me that you're going out more than it should be. who? A Friend? Huh...I wonder who will accept you as a friend!"

I bite my lips to hold my anger as much as I can! I ignored her and completed my way. "YAH!!" She shouted at me.
"What do you Want else? Do you want to kill me now to prove what you said before?" I couldn't handle it more; I want to know the truth... What's going on? What is the reason for making her killed me? For making her said that to them while they almost didn't know about my relationship with dong wook?! Bunch of questions were rolling in my mind when our eyes connected. "Gun woon, go to your room, NOW" she shouted at him again. He didn't know anything, his eyes held a lot of questions as mine. After gun woon disappearing she started what I avoided
.

-go out of my house, you're no longer having a place in this home.
-WHAT? Are you crazy? Where do you want me to go then?
-it's not my problem.
-I won't go anywhere; this is my father's place. 
-oh please, I petty you and your stupid father.
-do you want me to slap you? To make you return to your sense! Did you forget who are you? And where were you before? You will regret it if you repeat it again!!
-try it. Now...today...this night, I don't want to see you here tomorrow.
-I'll leave this place. But give me some more days. I don't have place to go! I don't have money either! Do you want me to sleep on the street??
-it's not my businesses…Lair.


She laughed and left me to go to her room. "Lair? Who is the big fat lair here, YURI? Believe me I will find the truth, I will find everything, I will damage your plan, I will get back my father's revenge. Don't forget who I'm, I'm the lawyer of wooki company" I was shouting like an idiot I couldn't hold my anger, sadness, and my shock. She stopped after hearing all of that. "I will wait and see what you can do, fake lawyer! You're no longer live in this life. Find your place after you returned to the life, go out of my house, Now... I won't repeat what I said."

After returning to life? What she meant?

What should I do? She didn't give me a time to prepare. Why today? Why she did all of that in one day? Did she want to kill me? I wanted to slap her and pulled her hair. I couldn't drop my tears, they refused to fall. My suitcase was the same one when I came here. I thought it would be the last time repackages it after traveling. But it seems to me I will repackage it again and again. She did all of that in purpose to kick me out of her house in a 'good way'.

I opened gun woon room's door and he was fell asleep. He was so cute, this is my last time I could see him…in

that position. 

I went out walking on the street, pulling my suitcase, heading to nowhere. I don't know where I could spend this night at least. I don't have enough money. How a person could did that? Doesn't she have a heart? Even if she hate me, even if I'm her enemy! "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted to let out my pain, but it didn't work at all, the pain was increasing and increasing. People who walked by me looked at me in a strange gaze. I completed my way...to nowhere.

I reached the sea, who will be so friendly to me than it? 
"If he is still alive, he will definitely define me, are you listening to me...I MISS YOU" I shouted as high as I could.
It's a little bet embarrassing to stay in a public place while the suitcase beside me! But for my luck, it's too late…
I took out my cell phone, I was thinking of calling jang su-sshi, but then I took back my words.
 I stared at his number. "Shall I call him? What will he do? I'm so confused!!"
 I don't know anyone here except him! Then without controlling of my hand I pressed the green button.

 

*********************************