Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

 

Chapter 25

 

Next day, I opened the door of my room then I found a present in front of it. I took it and looked around, they were sitting in the living room I could hear them speaking. I sat on the bed and opened the anonymous gift, it was a CELL PHONE! I opened my eyes "WAAAH!" I looked to the next box with the present, I opened it then I saw my broken cell phone! I smiled ear to ear, I was so happy. I went out the room using my new cell phone but I suddenly stopped. 'who gave this to me anyway? Is it donghae? He is in hospital…no way it is him!' I walked slowly to the living room. The three of them were sitting and chatting…the three of them! "OMO! Donghae-sshi!" they all gazed me which made me felt like I'm interrupted their talking! "he came this morning" siwon replied. He looked at my hand which held the phone. I raised it when I felt his stare. "did you…buy it?" he didn't answer and looked to jang su then nodded to me wonderingly. "thank you…"

We sat together over the dining table to eat our launch. They didn’t speak at all which made me feel uneasy. One chair was left, I stared at it. I felt like something missing, hyukjae always brought up something if we were silent. He really has a special space in my heart. "hyukjae called me, he miss all of you…and his mother condition still not stable yet" Jang su said. "hope he will come back soon, the house seems empty without him" siwon replied. Everyone went silent again!

"did you think about what I told you?" Siwon looked at me which broke the silence. He asked…a strange question. Jang su stopped eating when he heard him so donghae too! I smirked then looked at siwon. "what are you……." I closed my mouth after remembering what he meant! 'this isn't a right place to ask this question!! What is he doing?' I fought with myself. Jang su stared at me, he was in front of me while siwon was beside me!

I looked at him too then mumbling to siwon. "not yet, I totally forget about it!" it seemed that I shocked him, well, who won't get shocked by this CRUSH answer! "what is between you two, and you don't want us to know?" donghae suddenly interfered. I was shaking, why siwon's attitude suddenly changed? He put me in an embarrass situation! Jang su didn’t move his eyes on me which made me shaking more. They treated me like if I did a crime. "if she answered me, you would know what we are talking about…but she didn't" siwon looked at donghae then stared at me. I didn't put any food in my mouth after this question so Jang su! It was like an eyes war between us!

"I think I'm fall" Jang su stood up and his 'hateful' look still gazed me. he left us then siwon, without warning followed him. "you didn't eat too!!" I called siwon while he didn't pay much attention to what I said…well, he changed! To tell the truth, I got frustrated of what siwon said just in front of them! I stared at donghae while he was pretending eating. I looked at my dish with a lot of anger yet confused!

"so you finally got him?" I raised my head with shocked! "got him?" I pouted at what he said. "well…I think you are playing with the both of them…can you at least, give him a clear answer?" he raised his head with a sarcastic look. I bite my lips as hard as I could, this was the second time he said awful words to me! I didn't answer him just completing my eating and his eyes still placed at me. "listen, I don't know which image you took about me…but whatever you said…is completely wrong, can't you see anything good in me?" I put my spoon strongly on the table then looked at him. He didn't move or did any reaction, was he a rock?!!!!!

"the good thing that you did until now…was when you defend us, or specially me…" he paused then added. "I didn't expect you to did that, your image changed slightly" was he teasing me?? OMG, is the teasing something gastric? I sighed powerfully to let him heard what I feel. Why he hates me? I still don't get it!!

"I didn't tell anyone about your secret" "which secret?" I asked him wonderingly. "your burning parts" he stopped my breathing, just hearing the word burning…made me burned already! Made my body chill somehow. I stood without feeling, I was barely breath. "and don’t…!" I wanted to go to my room, was he trying to show me that he knew it? I don't want to say it…but he made me for each second, hate him! "why? One of them will be sure your boyfriend, so it's a bad thing to keep it as a secret, am I right?" I took a deep…a very deep breath for what he said.

I stopped at my place freezing for what he said, what's wrong with him? He completely ruin my mood! I took my cell phone then headed to him and put it on the table. "I don't need anything from you…and thank you for NOTHING!" I was fully angry, my tears started to cling but I held myself back! I was burning inside. He pouted for what I did then grabbed my hand strongly which frightened me out! Then he slowly stood and raised my hand, actually, my heart was beating strongly not because of him, but I was totally angry and burning!!!

"you know that I lose my temper as fast as light!! So don't do something I hate, don't ever try to shout at me like that again…" he took off my hand away then threw the phone on me. "take this, don't try to be cool by this move, you…." He didn't complete his words but it was better to not hear it rather than burning over and over again! He went to his room while I still surprised of what he said and did! I refused to let my tears fell down and took a deep breath again. NO, HE is not like that!! I didn't think that he was one of those guys who..…oh, please!! I sat on the couch in the living room looking at my cell phone aimlessly. 'where are they?' I asked myself.

My phone rang which frightened me. I opened my eyes widely when I saw 'gun woon' who called me at this time! I picked up quickly. "GUN WOON!!"

-NOOOOONAAAA!!

-you monkey! How are you now?

-are you mad at me?

-Frankly…. yes!

-noona!

-well, what happened, happened anyway, how are you?

-I'm fine, you didn't visit me neither in the hospital nor in the house! I'm mad!

-oh, really? Are you mad at me now?

-I was hesitated to call you, I thought you're mad or hating me!

-YAH! What are you saying? I can't mad at you or even hate you! You're my little monkey!

-I miss you

-gun woon…

-mmm?

-what will happen to me if you died? Don't ever think about this nonsense thoughts! Please, you're strong to get over those troubles, what happened to you?

-when Jay-ajashi…I mean, my father…….told me, all my thoughts gone to you, I didn't want to crush you, I didn't want you to remember this thing when you see my face, I didn't want you to hate me. I know that you're in a big trouble, so I didn’t want to become a big burden to you!

-Jay-sshi told you!! you have to tell me first! You promised me that you'll be beside me! I don't have anything right now…but I have you! So, don't leave me like that! You know that I'm nothing without you!

-noona

-listen, take good care of yourself! If you did that trash again…believe me, I won’t forgive you! EVER!

-understood.

-good. Now, where are you?

-at my room, I wanted to see you, but they prevent me from going outside.

-that's better for your health, where is yuri?

-she is taking nap!

-oh really? Do you know when will she get marry? 

-not so sure about it, but Jay-ajashi didn't come to us since I left the hospital!

'why? I mean…maybe he is busy planning for a new stealing!'

-really! That's good!

-good?

-Anyway, you have to take your medicine, and to eat well, deal?

-deal. I will hang up.

-Take care.

When I closed the phone I thought that I released my burden somehow. Hearing gun woon's voice, made me relax! I decided to walk outside to smell fresh air and of course went to the lovely place, public park! I sat there and watched the children playing around made me smile and laugh. Until someone's hand placed at my shoulder which stopped me from smiling! I turned my head slowly to see who it was. "JAY-SSHI?!!" "finally, I found you!" what he was doing here? And how he knew that I'm here? He sat beside me on the bench without even permission!

-what do you want?

-I want to talk to you

-there is nothing to talk about

-aren't you want to get back your identity? Your property?

I looked at him all at once with lots of shock!

-what do you mean?

-take this…

He gave me a big brown file.

-what is this?

-when you reach your home, open it, you'll regret saying to me "I'm not a man".

-what are you trying to do?

-the days will prove to you, what I'm truly trying to do in the very beginning! But the situation went in the opposite way!

-are you trying to clear yourself now?

-did you know who killed your father?

-what do you mean by 'killed'? isn't it a normal heart attack?

-he knows about the relationship between yuri and I, and the truth behind gave birth to gun woon…

-yuri and you did that? You both killed my father? And you're happy about it!! You said it to me this easily? Do you want me to kill you?

-it wasn't my fault at all..

-are you kidding me?!! you're part of it! How dare you sitting beside me like that, get lost…YAAH!!

-I didn't tell yuri to tell him about our relationship, it was a secret until she revealed it! She wanted to kill him…

-are you trying to piss me off?! Are you trying to defend yourself? YOU'RE PLANNING WITH HER! YOU WERE SATISFIED, ISN'T IT ENOUGH TO BE INVOLOVED! GET LOST NOW BEFORE I LOSE MY CONTROL!!!!!!!

-DO YOU THINK I'M REALLY SATISFIED??? I'm trying to help you because I don't want these sins to follow me wherever I'm!! I really want to help you, yuri didn't even know about my coming or my new planning!

-YURI!! I swear if I see you right now I will make you pay what you did all these years!!

He closed his mouth then completed what he wanted to say.

-did you know that I spent 2 whole days, day and night, with myself, thinking about you and your father and the whole case and what I put myself in! I tried my best to do what I did in these papers in your hands without yuri knowing!!

-do you want to cheat her?

-it's not cheating, but if you count it as cheating then…yes...it's.

- You two are big sly….do you want me to trust you after these years from suffering!!!

-now you have to…

-HUH!! What do you want?

-every move you did, don't tell anyone about it…specially your friend who work with her!

I didn’t get what he said at all…I went all blank suddenly!

-that man whose name PARK JANG SU!

-what’s wrong with him?!!!

-don't tell him anything! Anything, I'm warning you! Specially what's in your hand…

He stood which made me stand too. "I took first right step, the important thing is to trust me, I think I cleared myself…I hope that I will draw in your face a grin!" then he left me. I was totally blank, confused! I threw all what he said and focused my thought on one thing…JANG SU! What did he mean? Why he warning me? my body was shivering. Wait, should I trust him? What if he cooperated with yuri and lied to me like when he did to my father? But, how did he know him? Ahhhh he drove me crazy!!

I went to the house and immediately to my room ignoring donghae and siwon who were sitting and watching T.V. I opened the door of my room then I saw Jang su sat on the bed like if he waited me. I was able to scream somehow but he acted to me to close my mouth, so I did. Then he told me by his acting too to close the door quietly. I put the documents on the table near the door then went to him. "how you dare to enter my room like that?" I asked him in lower voice. He looked at me doubtfully then we stood in the middle of the room. He still gazed me with this suspicious look! Well, I didn't do anything and completed his game.

"you are thinking about it, right? Huh!" I gloomed at him as I didn't get what he said. If you said that my brain didn't work well these days…the things that shown in front of me all up sudden, made my brain stopped somehow! "when I asked you…." He paused then directly stared at my eyes. "you didn't give me the chance to clear myself to you…you rejected me at the first time!" he sighed while I still confused! "I don't have the right to interfere in your personal life…but what I wanted to know, how did you give him the chance while he didn't know about you anything too? Is that fair in your eyes?"

I didn't say anything just stared at him aimlessly, my words disappeared and my thoughts mixed with each other, the world once again was too small in my eyes! "you don't know anything about siwon and I" I replied to him with an undecided voice. He laughed out loud then looked at me with those doubtful eyes. "and now he is…SIWON!! Just siwon? You really made me laugh!" "why are you so piss off? It's not like I have to be with you! The answer is simply because I don't want to!! So, Don't show me this bad character!" I said with this voice who I couldn't control, I didn't know why my body shivered so much when I was stood in front of him! "so you're saying now that you're in love with me? and you don't want to? But you are thinking about siwon's request?!!!" he said with a teasing voice.

"who said the word love now? I'm not! Stop this nonsense now! I'm trying to treat you as a close friend and tried to forget what you did to me, so please, don't let us departed because of what you think! DON'T INTERFER!" I said while I didn't get what I said! It was too messy yet not very clear to me! "that's right!! We ARE FRIENDS! I'm just curious about your final decision, will it make siwon happy or not?!" I changed my sight to the other side. "if I have decided, then I have to say it immediately to him" I could tell that he was upset but I kept saying my truthful answer. "why are you always showing to me different character than you are with them?"

-well, you don't know me, and you don't have to know! Right? You are no longer have the right to ask about other's life from now on…

-why it's a big deal anyway?!!!! Weren't I your friend?

-someone told me that she has to know the person very carefully before she fall in love!! But suddenly, her thoughts changed!

He swallowed his saliva hardly then went by me to go outside. "Jang su-sshi!" he left me without even concern about my appeal! 'Don't trust PARK JANG SU'  suddenly, Jay's words ran through my mind, I was totally collapsed and million things in my mind! I looked down then I remembered the file that Jay gave to me. I held it then opened it slowly. "please…no other shock, no other pain, please!!!" I took the papers slowly from the file…then I saw….

It were like an official documents. I read it one by one…"OMG! He didn't lie to me! he got back my identity!!!!!!!! H-o-w…h-o-w?? I can't believe my eyes!" I read the documents frequently, the tears gathered in my eyes and fell down happily not believing what I saw. He must go through a lot of difficulties! What should I say? I'm speechless to him! I'm useless!! He got back my identity and opened an account in the bank! Should I thank him? Or it was obligate for him to do? I ran toward the door and wanted to open it to tell jang su about what I received, but I backed at last second. Jay's words still buzzing in my head…what shall I do? What should I do? The burden thing finally disappeared! Finally after a lot of miserable things I have been through, I got back my simple thing...actually, this easy!

I went out with unsteadily steps. They were all sitting and chatting. "hyung, your sister will arrive tonight, right?" she will come today?"she didn’t want to come, she is very noisy!!" "will you bring her here, or you want us to do it?" donghae have a nice chat with Jang su! "I will…there is no time left! I will go now" I was standing in the lobby and I bet that Jang su stopped because he felt me but he didn't turn his body and completed his way. After one minute siwon followed him outside. My feet carried me too and followed them but donghae stopped me. "do you want to go with hyung?" I didn't pay attention to him and went out without even looking at him.

The shadows of the both of them were clearly to me behind the door. I went slowly to hear their chatting. I swear, I hoped that I didn't step out, I hoped to be duff, I hoped to cut my ears!! What's going on? If something went in the right way, another thing would mess all the things! Am I destitute from happiness? Siwon, jang su…GET LOST YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!

**************************************

enjoy <3

the mystry is going to be cleared SOON~

Jang su, siwon, donghae, what will happen to them more? and what did she hear?

next chapter is holding lots of incidents <3 trying to tease you xD

thank you for your support by subscribing and reading  =)