Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

 

Chapter 17

 

I opened my eyes hardly. I looked at the roof then I turned my head slowly to where jang su sat. He was sitting on the bed near me. "You finally woke up" he said. I tried to set but he grabbed my arm. "Lay down, your face is a little pale! Do you want a lemon juice?" He asked. I shook my head to decline what he said. I tried to set straight again but this time he didn't force me to lay. I stared at him while he was too. "Where did you go?" He asked again. I bowed my head trying not to answer him. I'm sure he understands that I was avoiding him. He changed his sight to look down at the floor. "By the way...you were mumbling by someone's name" he said. I looked at him like -whom? - "I couldn't hear you clearly, but maybe...jae...I don't know" he completed. My cheeks were turned red when I imagined him stared at me when I'm fell asleep! 'It's embarrassing'.

"I will bring to you a juice so that will calm you down...but I will know everything...in detail...you'll not hide anything...ANYMORE" he said while preparing to leave the room. He opened the door and turned again..."Don't be shy...not me who carried you...but siwon who did that...you're too heavy for me, if you want to ask about your future boyfriend, he has a work to do all up sudden and he will late today" then he went out and closed it behind while leaving me in a big shock! 'What? FUTURE Boyfriend?' What he meant by that anyway? 'And WHAT? Siwon-sshi carried me?' Aaaaaaah that's impossible! Andiiiii...

I came to my sense again when someone knocked the door and opened it. "Donghae-sshi!!" I almost screamed. "Are you ok?" He bowed his head a little with voice like he was regretting what he did to me. "Yes" I nodded. He carried a glass of lemon juice and came closer to the bed then gave it to me. "Jung su-hyung made it for you" '...aish...why he ordered me to give it to her' I heard his mumbling and I doubted that he said it clearly to make me heard it! "Thank you" I took it from his hand. "Is there anything between you and hyung?" I was drinking the juice but when he said these words I spell it all over his body and face. He gazed me with this non-patient look then changed his sight to his shirt. I closed my mouth and I couldn't lie...I was totally afraid! "Look...I'll let it go just because you sick or whatever you are in now! You're unbelievable....AISH" he left me and went out immediately.

I thought he was regretted! But he still stubborn! I went to the bath to wash my face. When I went out jang su 
grabbed his mouth like he was laughing at what happened to me. 
"Why are you laughing? Did you see what happened?" I asked while rubbing my face with the towel. 
"I want to ask you a question..." He pointed his finger at me. 
"Why when you're with me...not the same when you are with siwon?" He asked me with playing with his voice. 
I didn't know what he meant. "What do you mean? I don't see any difference!" I replied with puzzled voice. 
I sat on the bed then he sat beside me. I moved a little not to be so closed to him; he suddenly grabbed 
my glove-hand. 
"If you don't mind...I know you are suffering...and you're in messed and complicated situation...and you 
try to hold it to yourself...yesterday...you told him that it's better not to hold everything to yourself...so...could 
you tell me about what you're in?" His gentle voice made me...melt...yes I admitted...this sudden feeling 
coming from nowhere...stormed me suddenly.

I stared at him but then changed my sight to look down...his aura forced me to speak...I was hesitating to tell him.
 I looked at him again, then jaewoon image drawing in front of me. He was completely like him. I felt like I'm 
in jaewoon's world. With nonsense...without feeling...I hugged him and let my tears and my burden to transfer 
to him. He didn't reply at the beginning...but then he rubbed my back and my head. I was crying like a 
5 years old child. 
"She destroyed me" that was too much for me. I wanted someone to be beside me...I wanted to be with 
someone who will share with me my sadness and happiness. After jaewoon death, I left all people. 
He grabbed my arms and pushed me gently. He moved my hair from my face and touched my face to wipe 
the tears. He held my jew and raised it. 
"Don't bow your head, raise it…tell me, what makes you in pain like that?" He asked with more gentle voice. 
"I told you before...I hate people who crying in front of me...tell me...I don't want these tears to fall again" he 
completed "who's she?" He asked.

I opened my eyes widely, I came back to my sense...
"I'm sorry...am...am...I didn't mean to" after that I understand that he wasn't jaewon, he is Jang su. 
I stood away trying to go to the bath and close the door from my shy. He grabbed my arm again and pulled 
me to him. "What's wrong? You started to puzzle me! Speak to me..." his voice was strict which made me 
looked at his eyes. "Please, let me go!" I said. 

"I can't...this is too much for me! Do you know how I'm suffering just for this moment?! Do you know 
how I'm panic and pitiful when I looked at your eyes? Do you know that everything about you make me 
remember what I want to forget? That's too much...I can't handle it...I'm suffering because of YOU, because 
of Yuri, because of my father!" 

The tears fell again after this whole screaming. I wanted to say those words, even though they didn't really 
what I want to say. He let off my hand slowly. I know...he didn't understand me. 

"One of your suffering...is me?" He asked confusedly. He kept gazing me and I couldn't see his face clearly 
because of the dropping tears. 
"I...didn't get what you mean...you have to rest for now...that's what I have to say..." He wanted to help me 
but I stayed away from him. He didn't know why I acted like that all up sudden. 
Truly, it isn't his fault, it is my own fault...my own complicated problems...
"It seems like you are totally collapsed, I will leave you for now" he was so surprised I could tell by his voice. 
I didn't reply I was standing trying to stop my tears. He opened the door...and another problem behind it. 
Siwon was standing behind like if he was listening to our conversation. 
"Siwon? What are you doing?" Jang su asked. Siwon's face mixed upside down. 
"I wanted to knock the door but you opened it, the launch is finishing...that what I wanted to say" he was mumbling
 at the beginning. "I see...let's go" jang su held siwon arm to go out.

"Aren't you going with us?" Siwon stopped his steps and asked me. I shook my head while turning it to the 
other side to avoid looking at him. I didn't want to eat...I didn't want to put anything in my mouth. 
"She will take a nap now, let her...later you can concern about her...at night!" He smirked then left him. 
Siwon and I didn't really get what he meant by at night thing, and I don't want to bother myself with his 
nonsense talk! They left the room and closed the door leaving me alone. 
But, wasn't he saying that Siwon will late? Or does Siwon finish his work already? Ah why I think of him now?
I couldn't sleep; I was laying sinking in my thoughts. I looked at my phone then I remembered that someone 
was calling me. I opened the phone and it was message from yuri...'Gun woon?' I opened it quickly. 
His message was from his heart again! That is what I need now for this bad day.

'UEE-Noona, how are you? Hope you're eating very well and sleeping at 9 PM like what you always said to me. 
I miss you. Do you have money? Do you find a suitable place? I'm worried about you. 
When my mom is not around or leaving her cell phone away, I'll send to you my messages and I believe 
that you're reading them^^. Don't send to me any messages; I don't want mom to figure out what I'm doing. 
I want to meet with you this evening, in the public garden that you used to visit. Don't forget this evening 
at 8 PM. I'll wait for you. Take care ^^'

"I will...I will" that was my replying to his message. He knows where the most lovable place to me. 
It's now 1:00 PM. I want the time to go fast. I miss him too. 

I heard discussion and mumbling outside. My curious won't leave me even when I'm in this bad mood. 
I opened the door slowly to let the sounds clear. 
"When your sister will come back? I miss her bad jokes!" 

this is almost like Siwon's voice! 

"AH, I talked to her few hours ago, it’s just one more week then she will be here with us" Jang su said. 
"Then, everything will change after her coming, right?" siwon asked. 

Wait a minute! Jang su has a sister? That's really surprised me. 

"I want her to come now more than ever, I'm really tired of playing this dirty game!" jang su sighing powerfully.
 
I'm starting to get confused. 

"What do you want to do? Did your thought change?" Siwon asked and his disturbed voice was cleared to me.
 "I didn't expect that at all, there are a lot of things that I don't know…and I want to know no matter what…
even if there is nothing between us…even if everything boomed out, I will find the truth" 

his replying made me more confused and puzzled, what's going on with them? That was the only question 
that I have. 
"But it seems like you will damage everything…I know what you're thinking of" Jang su completed his sentence.       

"hyung, I didn't mean what you think…you know me, I can't hide anything from you" Siwon tried to explained his
 view. 

"That what I knew, I don't know you now! You have completely changed! Can I trust you like before? I don't 
know actually! I don't know if I can tell you another secret" 

what's wrong? Why jang su speak in riddle way? Is there also something between them? 

"hyung!!" Siwon screamed. 
"Don't say it like if I'm cheated you! I didn’t do anything! I kept your secret…and I will keep it" he completed. 

What secret? Jang su has a secret! What kind of secret is it? 

"Don't mind, do whatever you want…I'll not get in your way, this is your choice" jang su replied. 

The silence covered the place which made me went out to see what happened. They were sitting in the 
living room. It seems like Hyukjae and Donghae were not with them so that they were speaking freely.

"I will take a nap now, I'm completely tired. I have a work at 4, so if you don't have anything try to wake me up" 
Jang su said while standing to go to his room. I was standing behind the wall in the lobby which they couldn't 
see me unless they walked in. I ran to my room trying not to make him see me. 
"YAH" I stopped my steps but then I completed my way ignoring him. 

I closed the door behind me. I sat on the bed, thousands of thoughts rolling in my mind. 
I slapped my face again to focus at my own problems.

I called the hospital, death's section after a lot of hesitating and upsetting. 

"May I ask you about someone's date death?" I asked shakily. 
"Yes, but it will take a couple of minutes and not all of the info we will provide." She answered. 
"That's great! Can you please find the name of UEE, her father is Dong Wook" she was searching for 
almost five-ten minutes. 
"Yeah, I found her, she died at -----------, that what I can tell you" she replied. 
"Thank you" 
I was totally shocked, this is the second day when I came here! And…what? at night? She really prepared 
everything perfectly! She killed me in a very good way! There is no place that I can go to, or even work at! 
I opened my bag to search for my passport…"NO WAY! She took it! That what makes her plan going well! 
But when did she take it? I'm going crazy"

I stood puzzling and aimlessly. 'How could there a woman too much sly?' I threw the bag down and sat on
 the floor thinking to find way to get out from this entire problem! 
"If she intended to kill me...why did she give me these documents? I don't know what her next steps!" I refused 
to cry and feel pain to myself. Even though this problem turned upside down to be a serious one! 
She planed very well. "I doubt she did all of that by herself!" 

I was thinking and thinking without feeling of the time. "Why it doesn't move? Aish!" It was 3 pm and I still on
 the floor trying to get solution but I couldn't. I remembered something said to me, it was a rule from my sunbei 
who was training me. 
'If you can't find a key of the case then try to change your place and thought for awhile, then come
 back to your documents and try to analyze it specifically' 

I went out to the living room, hoped that siwon will not be there. 
"Thanks GOD" he wasn't there. I sat on the sofa looking at the table placed in the middle, the thoughts 
wouldn't want to leave for a bit! I frightened out when someone's hand placed at my shoulder. I looked at the
 owner of the hand. "Are you busy?" Hyukjae asked and the plasters were covered his face, one beneath the
 right eye and small one on his right cheek. "NO" I answered. He was holding a file with documents. 
He sat near me and put the big file on the table. 
"Are you ok? Is it hurt you?" I was worried about him, seeing him last night with this unbelievable incident and 
losing his power in front of me made me really worried. He smiled at me and nodded which made me 
somehow released my worry away. I looked at the file."Do you want me to help you by any chance?" I asked him.

He lowered his head near my ear to whisper. 
"Donghae doesn't know about it, it's just between us, deal? He is a stubborn guy...a very stubborn" he sighed. 
"What if he figured that out?" I was afraid of hyukjae's action; I didn't want to create a new fight between them. 
"Even if he knows, he will not do anything...don't be afraid...you have to be strong...you're a lawyer!" 

I know...but this entire incident made me lost my power. He opened the file and explained to me 
what kind of case it's. 

He was fighting with his production company; they didn't pay for him for 6 months. He found out about 
a not-real contract that the company used to make the other sign on it, and he has copy of this contract 
which made them afraid of losing the case. 
"That what Donghae-sshi mean when he said a key?" I added. They threaten him at the beginning and 
told him not to open his mouth or they will kill him. Moreover, they told him to work without getting his salary!

What kind of situation is this? This will make an excuse to him for being mean to me! A good excuse actually.
 He was living all this 6 months under this whole pressure! 

"I have one question in my mind. If they have this kind of authority, why they didn't kill him until now? 
Why they let him work with them? It's really strange!" I added. 

He looked at me like-what are you saying?-. 

"This question was rolling in jang su-hyung mind too, when we told him about it, he immediately said that" 

I know he is so smart, but I need the answer now!! 

"Ah...is that so? Didn't you work with him?" I asked. 

"No" he shook his head. 

I looked at the papers again. 

"If I know the reason behind leaving him alive until now it will clear everything to me...I have to ask him some 
question to find the key for this case"

He looked at me strangely. "Why are you concerned about that? I want to know how this paper could affect 
the case?!" 

Why those guys haven't enough patient! 

"No, you will not win the case that easy, they may have lots of evidence even if it's all lies that will damage 
all of your work, you have to be more wisdom in these kind of things" I said with strict voice to show him 
how it's each detail is important. "I can't help you unless donghae-sshi is with us!"
 
I put the papers on the table. 
"I'll read it and try to find what I want if donghae_sshi still refused to see me" I completed. 
He stood and bowed a little to me but when he straight his back he opened his eyes. 
"Donghae!" When I heard this name I stood automatically. 
"Hyukjae! YAH, why are you doing that?" He was totally angry. 
"Donghae, what's wrong with you? That's enough you don't have anything, how could you win the case, idiot?!" 
Hyukjae replied to him. 

I moved to be in front of him. "Donghae-sshi, I know you're not welcoming me here, so treat me like I'm 
totally not existing..." "And that what I'm doing to you" he interrupted me.

I bite my lips then continued what I said. 
"I'm a lawyer, treat me in that way! I would like to help...why you don't understand?" I forced myself to catch 
his hand and let him sit on the sofa. I sat beside him then looked at hyukjae to set beside him too. 
"I have some question to you...and you have to answer me!" He gazed me with surprised look, 
I didn't care if he agree what I did or disagree it, what I wanted really is to help him to get out of this 
complicated case. He stood to leave me but I grabbed his arm. 
"I'm sorry if I interrupted your life, but it's a wrong time to be stubborn, please, sit down" I said while I hide 
my fear inside. He gazed my hand then gazed me and took off my hand. 
"I made her sign on a contract; she will be your lawyer!" Hyukjae said. Both of us looked at him with puzzled eyes.
 "WHAT? Are you kidding me? Who told you to do that? Hyung, you started to piss me off!" Donghae replied. 
I was looking at him with -what contract?- look! 

"She will help you, you have to trust her, come on and sit" hyukjae added. 

He was really angry, he sat despite his desire!
  
 -1st question, when did you start to work there?
 -2 years.
  
 He didn't look at me but playing with his hands and looked forward. His voice was with no emotion.
  
 -what is the type of your work?
 -I'm the chief of the marketing department.
 - That's good...when did you find the non-real contract?
 - are you investigate me? Before 6 months.
 -what is the relationship between you and the minister?
 -we were good but after this incident he changed.
 "The minister decided to propose him to his daughter, he was trust him until that moment" hyukjae added.
 -that will clear one thing, but what about...did you had an affair with her?
 -that's not your businesses!
 "Answer her, be clear!" Hyukjae scolded him.
 -feel free, it's not like it's out of the case.
 -AISH...yes...I had.
 -when did you break up with her?
 -we still love each other....I mean...her father let me broke up with her, she left the home after that 
  and I can't contact her since that time.
 -so...he can kill you if he wants, but he didn't because of her daughter, right?
 -that what I thought too.
 -that's really dangerous. He could lose his control and kill you...there are lots of cases like that. Be careful. 
  What I wanted to know is…what happened to the previous lawyer?
 -he was working with the minister; I didn't find it out until the first session.
 -he cheated you! I see. If I need anything else, or if you would like to say anything, don't hesitate to tell me. 
  I can't tell you that you can win the case.
 -WHAT?
 -listen, first of all, there are no witnesses of the threaten, secondly, this paper it's not the original one, 
    so some courts and judges will think there is some manipulation. But I will try my best. 
    I will call a good lawyer to be with you in the second session.
 -why? Aren't you going with me? Aren't you signed on the contract? Then why you asked me all that? 

He didn't let me spoke! How could he throw question after question this fast?!
-I can't show...
  
 I paused. I almost said it! How will they accept a dead lawyer?
  
 -because I'm an office one…I just work inside! And she will be an outside one.
  
 What a great...great lie!!! But the funny thing...they believed me!!
 
"I'll take these documents with me if you don't mind" I stood and arranged it. 
"No at all, but I hope that you will fair me!" Donghae said then left me and went out the house. 
I bowed a little to hyukjae then turned to go to my room. "Wait" hyukjae stopped me. 
"Hmm? Do you need anything?" I asked. "Ah...nothing..." He was trying to say something...but he backed 
at the last minute. "Thank you" he said while smiling. I smiled back at him "why you lied to him?" I asked. 
He looked at me for awhile then replied "you did too!" I stared at him trying to get what he meant. 
"What you meant by that?" I added. He smiled at me while moving to the door and opened it slowly 
"nothing, be careful and do your best" then he went out following his friend. 

I doubt that he meant about the stupid lie that I said before! Is he really figured it out? 



********************************

enjoy <3

a very long chapter, isn't it? anyway...hope you like it ^^
I'm in charge to write a new fic ~fu ~fu...=)