Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

Chapter 27 *PART 1 of the final*

 

"she lives with you!!" yuri's voice existed my ear. She was standing all hyper and angry for no reason. She pointed at me in a disgusting way. "you told me that she is no longer with you! Were you lying to me?" all the eight eyes focused at Jang su's face that turned to be a guilty one. My heart bunched me. 'what did she mean?' I kept asking myself this question! "ANSWER ME! do you think I will let this go this easily?" she went slowly toward him. "YAH! If you have something, say it outside! Don't act like if this house yours!" donghae shouted at her without mercy, his face was frustrated. He sighed a heavy one while trying to pull her out.

"do you think it's bedlam? Shouting and doing what you want!!?" she pushed him when he tried to pull her out. "I didn't talk to you, this jerk will pay his deception!" she wanted to slap him but I, without feeling of my moved, grabbed her hand with my glove-hand powerfully. "stay this dirty hand away from his face…don't ever think to hit him in front of me!! DON'T THINK EVER!!" she looked at me with a strange gaze. I pushed her hand which made her almost fell down but she caught the table beside her. Her face was messy so her hair too! Was she waking up and headed to us? What happened to her?

"guys!! What's going on? Why yuri-sshi angry like that? OPPA, what did you do to her?" hyuori's stupid questions froze the atmosphere and made it even worst! "do you want to know what this OPPA did? Did you want to know what kind of OPPA he is?" yuri stood straightly and went toward me with a smirk on her face. She didn't answer hyuori, she actually was answering me…she knew what I was thinking of. "GO OUT! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?" finally, siwon moved and spoke! His sudden shout shocked all of us even Jang su himself. But yuri didn't pay attention to what siwon said.

"did you know what Jay did too?" she asked and caught my arms hopelessly and started to shake me strongly. She frightened me when she leaned his hand on my body. I was shivered and couldn't open my mouth to ask nor to push her. It might because I wanted to hear what she came for anyway! "she doesn’t want to hear! Why there are people like you exist in this planet? I can't get it!" donghae said sarcastically. My eyes flickered as I was totally afraid of what my ear could hear. Jang su didn't move one inch, didn't open his mouth…that's so unusual from him which upset me. siwon was trying to calm the situation but his gaze placed at Jnag su's face which started to pale.

All of that happened in one second! One second, but it was almost like one hour! Everything was moving slowly, even my heart beat!! Donghae tried to pull off her hands from mine but she grabbed me strongly. Then she turned her face to him and gave him a gaze which could divide the rock into two halves! "if you touched me again, you'll regret it" yuri said with her famous strict tone. She pushed me after these words which made me lost my power and fell down. Frankly, her push wasn't that strong, but I was collapsed and almost fainted.

"Jay who I trust…stole everything!! He ran with his son!! He cheated me! this punk absolutely helped him to get rip off me!!" her voice changed 180 degree! She almost cry! She pointed at Jang su, then she moved toward him and slowly hit him hopelessly and then her tears fell down! This was the first time that I saw her true tears! Even when my dad died, she was acting and I could tell…but now, it was so different! I helped myself to stand again on my feet. "what I did all these years, gone within minute!! What should I do? Tell me Uee, you're a lawyer, how could I back my property?" I wide my eyes when she wanted my help, I really got shock of her story. I could tell she wasn't laying at all. Her 'future husband' cheated her even before their marriage!!

"do you just, at this moment, remembered that you have someone called UEE?" I said sarcastically. I wanted to laugh at the whole stupid circumstances! It was funny how the world revolves! It was hurt how my father trust someone like her! It was even hurt how she trust someone without intention!!! I pity her, even for what she did to me, I pitied her for not knowing what to do! She kneeled and started sobbing hardly. We all just looked at her abjectly! Hyuori ran to her and hugged her tightly. "please don't cry, everything going to be ok! Don't be sad like that!! Please" yuri hugged her back and started to sob even more.

She said what Jay did to hear, but she didn't speak about Jang su…but as I thought, there were something between them. "do you want me to help you? Do you really want me to? Do you think I'm able to do that?" I said. Hyuori looked at me like she shut me up with her emotionless eyes. I didn't pay attention to her and wanted to complete what I wanted her to hear!

"you are a hateful girl, you stole everything, you didn't think about me and gun woon! I'm pretty sure that you helped him too…all of you helped him! But I'm yuri!! I won't lose to someone like you…dead!" even when she wanted to ask for a mercy and help, she didn't do it in a proper way! What she was thinking off? I hate this stupid pride of her! I thought she would ask for forgiveness or at least for a clear heart! God!

"what? What's going on?" donghae and hyuori asked the same question at the same time. Jang su and siwon were like they knew what yuri talked about. But, since I knew there were something, so I just clear my mind of both of them. "do you know what jay did too? Do you want me to kill you like how you killed my father?" I mocked her. I wanted her to feel how that burden and painful! She crawled and pushed hyuori, slowly to where I stand and held my foot and started to shake it. "what? DON'T TELL ME…I DIDN'T MEAN TO…WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT? YOU ARE EVIL…A LITTLE EVIL!" I pulled off my foot then sat to where I could see her face then I grabbed it and turned it to where I could see her ear and whispered to her… "he got back my identity…I'm not dead, I'll chase you…he even open an account and put all your money in it, are you happy now? and YES…I helped him" she ahook heavily after my words. I was sure that no one could hear my whisper. I stood while she still shivered and shaking while the tears dropped again on her cheeks. Hyouri again ran and dabbed her arms trying to warm her, but no effect! I was mean, I admit it, but she deserved it!

"you want to make me miserable, are you?" she asked me. I looked at Jang su who lost his emotion and looked down with his pale face! He was totally zoned out! Siwon was staring at me aimlessly like he was shocked of my unmerciful and cold side so as donghae did. "did you know that Jang su helped me to do what I did for you!" my breath was cutting separately. This what I was trying to avoid, this what I was trying to AVOID!!! "WHAT?" my eyes went double at it usual size! I looked at him like if I wanted from him some justifications! "he helped me to registration your death documentary, he also provided me of each steps and moved you did…he was exploiting YOU DUMB!! He did all of that for his sake! All the men are the same, thinking about themselves…are you happy now??" she said while standing in front of me with her tease smile and sarcastic look while wiping her tears roughly. I took a deep breath…a very deep breath that took me to another world.

Now it was my turn, I was shivering and shaking to death trying not believe her! Not to believe each single word she said. "don't believe her!" siwon shouted at the back, but it was too late to believe him! "do you think that me and jay were able to do it? No honey! We couldn't, he also provided me the idea! He is the big sly, not me…someone who can think this fast and also able to do it…that what you could call it 'SLY'" she put the fuel on the fire, she made me kneeled down slowly and put my hands to cover my ears. The strange thing was…through this whole things I have been, this pain was the most aching and still aching me! it was like my heart cut into two pieces and let a river of blood pump through my lungs! It was a very aching feeling! "did you know that I meant to choose him because he looks like yours jaewoon! I wanted to fresher you mentally, I think I'm success with this idea!" I raised my head slowly with a flickering eyes, the tears hardly dropped from my eyes. I couldn't believe that she was mean like that. She knew how to punish! She knew how to kill me day by day!  

"OPPA…say you didn't do it!!" "hyung…did you by any chance…do it?" donghae went all angry and couldn't control himself. So, when I met him, wasn't coincidence, it was something planned before! He was managing to meet me and did what he did! 'I want to die instead of hearing this rubbish' this was the first thing that my mind thought about. Donghae suddenly, caught Jang su's shirt from the top roughly and pushed him to the wall. "you didn't, did you?" he caught his shirt even harsher. Jang su's eyes placed at me with no emotion at all, but somehow I felt something that he wanted to tell me…but my eyes went blurring from crying! I know he has a quick mind, but what I couldn't imagine that he used it in a dangerous way!

"are you calling yourself man?" then a strong fist went to Jang su's face. This sentence, I heard it somewhere…but when?.

"donaghae??!!! What are you doing?" siwon grabbed Jang su's body which almost faint. The atmosphere was horrible, was something couldn't describe with words. "hope that I broke your heart! Then you would follow your stupid father with the same fate!" she wanted me to die, not on papers only but in real life too. Her hates toward me was more than she hoped to find me dead…she wanted to kill me by her hands if she could so!

What siwon talked about that time, was this? Hate after love! "enough pain…enough pain….ENOUGH PAIN!!" I let a strong scream from my bottom of my heart to appear to kill the silence. "GO OUT…DON'T EVER  COME HERE AGAIN" I scolded yuri and pulled her with all my might. But she resisted me. "I will get back everything, not you or that jerk jay or this stupid guy can play with me, understood?" and then she with her messy hair left us and slammed the door. I was breath strongly, I couldn't breathe normally. I stared at each one separately with lots and lots of pain…the tears refused to stop…my broken heart didn't recover yet, then another crush happened to it, how could I bear it all?

"I was thinking yesterday of what I said to you…" with all the sobs, I said while walking toward Jang su who was leaning on siwon. "love is such a sweet emotion I want to share it all with you, that what I thought, honestly…" I cried even harder for these words which went of my mouth. "I wanted to say this to you…I thought I didn't want this love to fade like this…I thought if I stayed with you, I won't be suffer again…I blamed myself for what I said to you…but…" I stopped again with a strong emotion and pain exist my heart. "I HATE you!!! And I don't want to see your face anymore..." I looked down and bite my lips at the harsh word that broke my heart before even broke his!

"Uee-sshi…please, you didn't hear him, let him clear himself" siwon defend Jang su, his best friend. I looked at him with my hateful look that I meant it with all my heart, at least at that moment. "clear? There is no excuse SIWON!" I said his name informally, though I knew it wasn't only this time.

"there is…" he said with a lower voice. Jang su then straight his back and looked at my eyes. "I don't have to clear myself..." Jang su said then looked at my face "hate me, it's better than loving me" he said then left me in trauma! "stop! You have to say it, to sit everything at it place" siwon grabbed his hopeless hand. "I will tell you why…I hope to understand him" I didn't reply to him just a blank staring. "because of his sis!" simply two words. These words confused me more than I thought. "for me? how?" hyuori asked. "no need to complete just shut your mouth" Jang su tried to ignore the eye contact with me. the situation went more complicated…more than ever!

"he told you…he hates to see you crying, but…haven't you asked yourself, why?" I didn't get what he meant, again, just a blank staring. "his sis is the only family to him…he hates to see her in pain to offset the lost she had in her life, he wanted to do anything, but not seeing her crying…" he stopped and looked at Jang su's back. Slowly Jang su left us and went out, as if he didn't want to hear his own story that he ever shared it with me and now I listened to it from other person, not him.

"she wanted to be abroad and study, but he had not enough money, then yuri signed a deal with him to take a responsibility over hyuori-sshi if he could do whatever she wants…just the years hyuori been abroad" he stopped. "hyung, didn't know that yuri will ask him impossible demands!! He couldn't refuse, just because of his sis…hyuori's tears cause all this trouble! That's why he hates tears, he…."

"killing someone's life, and made him live in burden was easy than just let his sis staying beside him? Do you think it's make sense?" I interrupted him with lots of anger yet confused! "he didn't know!! can't you believe me or at least him?" I put a sarcastic smile on my face. "oh yeah, believe…after this crap story, I hate him more than ever…don't defend him! You're not even have a reasonable defend to say!" I left him and headed to my room and started to arrange my suitcase to leave this house…the tears were more than I thought.

No one prevent me, no one said one word to me. I opened the door and looked to them for the last time…and closed it. I walked in the street while the sun hitting my head and people's eyes followed me. I went to the nearest hotel that I could spend at least this day in. I have to say it, thanks Jay!

I entered my room, it was too small. It was more like an inn. I sat at the middle of the room and the tears again gathered. Even if my problems has almost solved…but why I'm not happy at all? This feeling driving me crazy. Thinking of each one of them, thinking of each moment that I had spent it with Jang su made me lost my mind! I hate him! I hate him I hate him!!! Why he didn't get out of my mind? Not only my mind…it's even deeper, he is in my heart! My heart which became a piece of paper, anyone could read it and write what they want on it!

My heart became weaker day by day. he was acting all these days, he was acting to be friendly just to inform yuri! That's why he knew my cell phone number!!!! That's why he knew my name!!! he was acting to be a new Romeo…and I, believed each word he said. I hate him for making me a doll that he could move it to where he would! Why him? When I was beside him, I was in peace, no worries at all…like if he will protect me and prevent my heart from suffering, but unfortunately…he is the reason of my new endless pain!

Jaewoon, forgive me, I compared a lowlife guy with you. Yuri was wrong when she said all men are the same! Jaewoon is different! Even when I met someone looks like him…but I couldn't find who will be like him morality. Again…I will live my life with no friends..with no family! With no Jaewoon…life is really hard, take from you a lot and give you little. "I don't want this money, I don't want my identity. I want to be happy! Is this something incredible?" would I be able to cross this dark tunnel? Or would I buried myself in? please someone tell me there is a way to escape! I don't want to Jaewoon's pain to return…it's hard, hard to death!

One and half month passed without I felt. Since that day, I didn't see anyone's face, I disappeared and they too. The situation was complex, everything went as fast as light. But now I'm working and ran my life, I got a part time job in a big restaurant. Smiling in front of the customers face while I'm still torn and not recovered yet! How it's difficult to show opposite what you actually hold? It's painful to act, how could he bear acting a whole month in front of me? "stop thinking of him!! STOP" it was like a hell when I knew about the truth. I couldn't get through it even when this month passed! I loved him, I admit it! and I always believe in these words…

[Soul meets body by death crab]

Cause you're the only song that I want hear…

A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere…

Second song

[You do you don't by the Friday night boys]

All alone, dark cold night wrapped around you better hold on you tight…

The restaurant played these songs which I was truly believed each word they say, but now, I'm totally opposite it…my mood wasn't able to hear these kind of songs. Suddenly they changed it…

[Hate you, love you by super junior]                       

 

I want to hate you
Seeing you happy with another person
I'm tired of it

I tried so hard to forget you
But I can't help it that it's impossible
Please... stay next to me

Nothing's changed except that I'm alone
I tried to believe
That I would find another love
But now, it's even hard to breathe
My sorrow over you
Keeps getting bigger and bigger
I just can't seem to erase you from my head

 

Why I felt like it was for me? it was like describing my feeling! I was shaking and almost fell the dish from my hand. The memories back to my head like a movie. "Uee-sshi?" the chief called me and frightened me. "you zoned out again? pay attention to the customers please! I don't have to tell you each time you zoned out!!!!" he scolded me. I bowed and harried to the table placed at the far corner, it was quite far which made me sigh! There were four heads and it seemed they were all men and their laugh proved to me. I stood and held my papers straightly then I looked forward to them….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swallowed my saliva as hard as I could! "UEE-SSHI!!!" hyukjae's voice existed my ear. "nice to see you! Where have you been?" he asked me. while I couldn't say a word! He came after this long absence. I bowed to him gently. "what are you want to order?" I asked dryly. "are you still….how could a waitress be such as cold as you are?" donghae said sarcastically. He didn't lose this sarcastic away! "I'm sorry, but can you order now? there are pretty much customers waiting for me" I was avoiding him, avoiding him as much as I could. The song still played, and my heart pumping out thinking about it this crazily!

Siwon sat beside Jang su while hyukjae sat beside donghae. They all ordered until Jang su's turn. "is there…any food called, I want to be emotionless?" he asked. His voice was different, it was mixed with guilty and full of emotions. I gazed him like –what are you saying?- then he added. "glad to see you, glad to know that you live your life normally…unlike someone else" I swallowed my saliva hardly. "be healthy…" he continued what he wanted to say and ignored the 8 eyes placed at him. I didn't move my eyes over him, I was like wanting to speak too. Who was live normally? Me? was he dreaming? "what do you want? Or is that all what you wanted?" I changed my sight to donghae. Then he ordered only a juice. "you don’t want to ask me about my mom!" hyukjae stopped me when I wanted to move. how could I forget! "ahh! I'm sorry, how is she now?" I asked him. "she is better, thanks for asking anyway" "I'm glad to hear that, I'm sorry but I have to go" then I bowed slowly and moved.

The unbelievable thing was…siwon! 'What's wrong with him?' he didn't say anything to me, and I didn't feel like he was happy to see my face either! He was ignoring me…AISH! is there…any food called, I want to be emotionless?   Jang su's words ran into my mind. Was he really suffering? Or it was another lie? I went to them and held their order. I guess they came here because hyukjae returned! But they didn't laugh like before, was me who interrupted their mood? 'Whatever! I don't care' I put each dish to who order it. I did it as fast as I could to not stay with them longer! "are you working here?" hyukjae asked. I nodded to him. I got feeling he would ask me questions that's why I wanted to hurry! "hope to see you around, I don't think you could forget us this easily…we still friends, right?" I looked at him strangely as I didn't want to answer this question, I smiled then left him with no answer. 'Why I feel like I want to cry?'                       They left the restaurant hyukjae did a small wave to me but the other were avoiding me. I smiled at him and he did too. Jang su's back, I stared at it until he disappeared. "not now! I'm ok without him…I guess so!"

I finished for this day and wanted to leave then the chief caught me "Uee-sshi, tomorrow is break for you, don't come" I gazed him with a questionable look. "you seem a little bit tired, we don't want to overstretch you" "no, I'm fine, thanks sir!" "anyway, don't come tomorrow" he was stubborn! I nodded to him thankfully. To tell the truth, I wanted this holiday! Even if it was one day. I wanted it! I entered my room exhaustedly. It was raining heavily. Which brought back lots of memory with them and… jaewoon! Until now, I couldn't find myself out of Jaewoon's circle! When I thought that I forgot him, I came back to the start again! it was like a roller coaster swinging at the same circle!

At the same rainy day, donghae discovered my secret. he won't tell anyone, he promised me. I hope he remained at his promise. I put my head on the floor. hearing the sound of the rain made me relax somehow and let me sunk in a deep sleep. I couldn't carry myself to sleep on the bed, it was more easier to sleep on the ground

 

***************************!

this is the first half of the final chap, enjoy it <3

should I post the 2nd part or dely it for tomorrow? I'm such a devil xDDDD 

wait, I will post it today but in another time, deal? xD

*hint*

the ending is something.............wait and I hope you will get shock xDDDD

at this moment, enjoy the first  part, what do you think will happen? you have only 12 hours to answer xD *exicted*

thank you~