Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

 

Chapter 21

 

"UEE-sshi! UEE-sshi!! Can you hear me? Ah…my stomach still hurting me! Please…answer me" this was almost Siwon's voice! I could hear him clearly…but my eyes refused to open! I could feel him carried me and laid me on his both arms, slapping my face gently, but I couldn't open my eyes! I was just releasing voices. "OMG…my stomach!" he was suffering but he didn't want to leave me! I wanted to move but I couldn't either!! "HYUNG!! PLEASE…COME NOW…I NEED YOU! NOW…" after these words I lost my power and couldn't hear anything. Was he calling Jang su? I wonder!

"WHAT'S WRONG? You frightened me!! W…hat!! What happened?!" Jang su…he came…he came! "huyng! Please send her to hospital! I don't know… don't ask me anything!" Siwon's voice was shaking…he was afraid. I opened my eyes hardly when I heard the hospital word. I was trying to sit but I couldn't, the blood covered my head. "I'm O…K" I said while still in Siwon's arm. "Siwon, it seems that you still sick, stay here I'll take her, everything going to be fine! Don't be afraid!" Jang su trying to calm Siwon. Then he tried to carry me, but I refused to! "pl…ease…am…fi…ne!" I said separately. He carried me and didn't say a word and tried to go out the house. I shouted at him. "LEA…VE…ME…" he lost his control and dropped me slowly "what's wrong with you? Are you still stubborn even when you almost die?!!" he scolded me. Slowly everything got better in my eyes; I ignored him then tried to stand to go to my room but with unsteadily steps! He grabbed my arm gently. "YAH! LOOK AT YOUR FACE! YOU HAVE TO GO NOW!!" he tried to pull me but I shouted at him again…while Siwon still in his pain on the couch. "YES…I'M DEAD! I'M DEAD! HOW COULD YOU CURE SOMEONE DEAD?!" I could see his impact of my words.

I turned my body and went to my room but he again grabbed my arm. "What? What's wrong with you?! Come on!" I looked at him with watered eyes "did you think I'm lying to you?" he stared at me like if he wanted to know what I was saying…why this happened all up sudden! "I will bring the doctor here then!" he said while the tears of my eyes fell down; my head hurt me when I shouted. He changed his sight to where Siwon sat "Siwon, stay with her, I will come quickly!" then he ran while Siwon helped me to reach me to the room.

When he opened the door…the room was messed up! Everything was unorganized! "What was happened here?" Siwon's said. I looked all over the place…I grabbed my head; it was hurting me more and more. "OMG…my head…" I said while slipping down slowly. Siwon grabbed my arms. "It’s going to be ok…please be patient… he will bring the doctor now" then he tried to lay me down on the bed. "I can't do anything to you until the doctor come" Siwon said while covered me. "But…what happened? Who did that to you and to your room?!" his eyes were wandering around the messy room. Everything went in the opposite side, why my life started to take a dark curve? Why only I have to pain like this? I closed my eyes slowly avoiding this horrible scene "I don't know either!" "I'm sorry, I couldn't rescue you! I'm …sorry!" he said with a regret voice. I closed my eyes then I slept without feeling of anything around me…even Siwon

I opened my eyes hardly as slow as I could then I caught my head, it seemed it was dressing even my neck "You awake!" Jang su said. He was sitting beside me and holding my hand…my glove-hand. "Are you feeling well now?" he asked me with a very care voice. "I'm fine now…I'm sorry!" I said while turning my eyes to the other side and he still held my hand. "Yah! What are you saying? Everything ok…it's not your fault! But is it ok to tell me what happened? Who did this horrible things to you?!" he was trying to took off his hand but then he backed, I could feel his movement. I wanted to sit straightly but he didn't let me to then Donghae opened the door powerfully. "What happened? Is everything ok?" he ran toward us. "Yeah…don't worry" Jang su replied to him then I sat to see him clearly then Jang su let off my hand. "What about the documents...are they took them?" he asked with a terrified voice. I bowed my head…then I remembered what happened…every single move happened, I remembered it! "What do you mean by this question? Are those people related to your minister?" I looked at him all at once like I understand the situation now!! JUST NOW!

"What's wrong with you? Aren't you seeing her in a bad situation? This is not the right time for that!" Jang su stood to face him…he seemed to me a little bit upset! "HYUNG! This is my last chance to win this infinity case!" Donghae shouted at him…this was the second time in front of me! It's a little bit uneasy to me to see this kind of situation! "I TOLD you yesterday…not TO OPEN THE DOOR…WHY YOU DID?" Donghae changed his sight to me and scolded me. My head hurt me when he shouted. "What's going on between you two? Why you told her that?" Jang su asked wonderingly while looking at us. "I didn't open it immediately, I asked about the knocker! But he said it was…YOU, Donghae-sshi!!" his face changed after I said these words. Then Jang su looked at him strangely "What's that mean? Don't tell me…" "HYUNG!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? It's not me of course; this minister and his gangster can do anything! They can imitate my voice either!" he was defining himself.

"Wait…Wait…why? What do you mean? Did he THREATEN you again??" Jang su always has a good observation…he always know everything very quickly! Donghae bowed his head and changed his sight to the floor. "I couldn't tell you, you were busy with Siwon-hyung!" then he looked at me "Where are the documents?" I researched for the documents by my eyes…BUT…I couldn't find it. "They're….they're gone!! I'm sorry" his face changed to yellow! OMG…

"WHAT!!?? That's what I was afraid of…if I didn't trust you from the beginning; this wouldn't happen… why I trusted you?! You ruined everything!" he was totally upset. I could feel his anger…and I would truly understand his sudden harsh words. "DONGHAE!!" Jang su made me raised my head after his sudden shouting; this was my first time that I heard him screaming in front of me.

"GO OUT…NOW! What are you saying? She was almost dead…and you said these not mercy words this easily!!" Jang su made us froze…I didn't know he has this side…day by day I found a lot of things that I wouldn't expect it from him. "You always defining her, even if your best friend was right…you will still define her! You can't feel my burden…you can't feel what I'm in right now..." Donghae paused for a little, his voice showed a lot of sadness. "Fine…stay with her…defining her…and abandoned your friend just because of a girl like her…and sure…fall for her!!" the shock showed on Jang su's face and donghae either. They looked at each other nonstop then donghae left the room with lots of upset which made us uneasy with. Jang su closed his hand so powerfully to control himself…he really didn't want to do any impropriate move.

"I'm sorry…I didn't bring anything…but problems!" I hided my face between my knees. He dabbed my head and sat beside me. "Everything ok…now take some rest, you have to comfort yourself" he said which made me felt his kindness. "I didn't know that they were from his minister! They were 4 men, what could a girl do when she surrounded by those men? I know I have…." I raised my head and wanted to clear myself more but he closed my mouth when he said these unforgettable words "Don't think about the others thought, be yourself…be who you really are, don't take their thought very seriously…Because you have your intention…and it's lead you to the right way…" It was not for the right time, but somehow helped me…I didn't know why he suddenly gave me these words…it showed me the other mature side of him. He smiled at me which helped me somehow…I need him…NO…I didn't know what I wanted!

"But…I have one question to you…" he asked me while staring at me "What?" I replied "what did you mean when you said 'you are already…dead!' did you mean it by literal meaning or you just collapsed at that moment?" his voice showed to me how he was really in wonder by these two words. I changed my sight to my hands and played with it. "It's something you will not believe…did you really want to know?" I looked at him while the tears gathered again in my eyes…but they didn't fall.

-you said before this sentence, did your problem that big?

-I lost everything…I lost my mother…my father…my house…my job…even my little brother, he is day by day getting away from me…I lost my identity! The simple thing…The simple thing that everyone could have, I lost it.

His face turned to be a question mark. The words just went out of my mouth…NO…actually I said it in purpose, I wanted someone to be beside me…but why I opened my mouth in front of him? Am I wanted him to comfort me?…why? I still don't know why I wanted him exactly!

-what do you mean by that?

-I'm not a ghost…but I'm already dead.

-wait! This is something strange and unbelievable

-I told you…you will not believe me!

-it's not like I'm not believing you…but make it clearer to me!

-if you wanted to be sure of what I said…call the hospital…death department

His eyes opened widely…then I bowed my head.

-who did that to you? I…I don't know what to say!

-who did that? Huh!

-what?

-your minister in your company Jang su-sshi…YURI did that to me.

-WHAT?? How a woman like her did this horrible thing! ……you freaking shocked me!

-you shocked because of her? Or because of what she did to me?

-BOTH! Did she the person who kicked you out the house?

-oh please…if I will talk about this…it's a very long story….

-I wanted to know everything! Don't delay anything…now…I want to know the truth!

He interrupted me with a real serious expression. I didn't know that he was really curious about my personal life, when I opened my mouth he was like waiting me to talk about it.

-Jang su-sshi, I want to ask you something…if you will know the truth, you will not leave me alone, right?

-what are you saying?

He caught my jaw and raised it…his words impacted me…touched me.

-We are…….friends now…how could I call myself man if I left you in this horrible situation? Don't think of this nonsense thought, I will help you.

-thank you…

-can you talk or you want to take a rest?

-I'm ok…

-you hold this thing in your heart, and you didn't want to share it with anyone even Siwon? You will hurt yourself like that…

-why would I tell Siwon-sshi specifically? Maybe I will tell Hyukjae-sshi!

-but you returned to me at the end!

-HUH!

I changed my sight to the other side. He laughed then said…

-I'm just kidding; I know that you didn't have any strange feeling toward me…

I looked at him with wide eyes…AH, these words made me remembered what he did to me which made me uneasy! OMG! Why I remembered it?

-complete what you wanted to say…I'm here, just for you…today is for you only.

-don't make me uneasy…don't be so generous! It doesn't suit you!

-YAH! I'm really a generous guy, but you didn't see anything good on me, what should I do?

-you are not! You're super duper mean guy

I was trying to and to change the topic, I didn't want to talk more about my life, after his words…he made it harder for me…

-OK…I will accept what you said just because of your current condition! And now, tell me about you…more…

I was trying to avoid this question and changed the topic but if I did that for another person it will be more reasonable. I couldn't open my mouth in the beginning but he was staring at me, waiting for me to open my mouth and to listen to my endless pain.

-everything started when I was 18 years old…everything changed upside down…yuri stormed my family…

I couldn't complete like if the past was returning in front of me…it was hard to talk about it this easy…I covered my face with my hands…trying to avoid my tears from dropping…trying to avoid the past to return…again! He suddenly and without even I felt of his light movement…he hugged me slightly…he put his hand over my head and his chest was near to my head. I couldn't call it 100 percent hug…but it was almost like he was trying to release the burden on me.

-don't force yourself to talk…I want you to forget all the bad things that stopped your life…that's why I told you to talk, but if you find it difficult now…I can wait until you feel well…I'll wait you, and help you…I'll be beside you…don't feel lonely anymore…we are all beside you…understood? Even Donghae, he really counts you as one of his friends, don't upset about his sudden bad attitude.

He tried his best…I could feel his trying to take my pain away, and he really did that. I felt that I have someone beside me, that what I wanted at this moment, he knows how to take off the bad thoughts. I'm starting to trust him…more than before! I couldn't say anything, the tears gathered again…"Thank you" this was the only word that I know in this kind of situation. He wanted to talk more but the ringing of his cell phone prevent him. "I have to go now" he excused to me then went out with hurry. 'It's good...' I said to myself. I looked over the place once again then my eyes placed on the random place near my locker. I took my phone then I called the lawyer who I have met before when I was abroad. She is elder than me about 10 years or more! But she has a good personality. I pressed the button without even hesitated, I wanted to help donghae no matter what, I wanted him to trust me! I wanted him to erase all those nonsense about me.

"Hello, I'm the lawyer heyon...who I'm talking with?" She asked. I took her number from her work card when she gave it to me back then. "Hi, heyon-sshi, do you remember my voice?" I wanted her to remember me to make the request easier for me. "No...I'm sorry...frankly, I can't remember my customers' names" I knew that she would say that, so I gave up asking her to remember me. "I'm Uee..do you remember me now?" She didn't say anything for awhile but then shouted "YEAH! I know you... You KID! How are you? How old are you now? Did you get married? Or did you finish your studying? It's been awhile...really lots of years!!"

She didn't let me spoke or even breathe! She really act like if she is an 80 years old woman! I hate those women who keep asking the same questions but in different ways at the same time! "I'm Ok! Heyon-sshi...can I ask you a favor?" "Of course! What do you want, honey?" She has always been kind and open hearted to anyone. "Can I meet you today? It's something I can't tell you on the phone!" "SURE! Where...? It's for your good luck that I'm free today" her words satisfied me. "Thanks, at your work, it's a business request" "I get it, I will wait you then, it's ok if you come at 6 or 7" I agreed her then closed the phone. I totally forgot about my injuries, all my thought gone to donghae's case! To tell the truth, I felt a little burden, I felt like it was my fault.

I looked around me again then I remembered siwon suddenly. I jumped from my bed and went out from my room. Donghae and hyukjae were sitting in the living room and they were talking to each other until donghae's eyes placed on me. If I said his sight could kill me you would not believe me. My heart hurt me to death after this not mercy sight! Then hyukjae looked to where I stand. "Uee-sshi! Why are you here? You don't have to tire yourself, you have to take some more rest! If hyung saw you standing here he would kill us!" He put his hands around my shoulders to turn me but I refused to, and my eyes were refused to move over donghae's eyes who was showing nothing but hates toward me. Hyukjae still wanted to drive me to the room, but then I looked at hyukjae's face."How about Siwon-sshi? Is he alright?" I asked him with lots of worries. "You went out because you were worried about him? Yah!..." He smiled at me then completed "go to him, he is definitely not sleeping right now" he took off his hands then he turned me to the way to siwon's room. "Go, and kill your curious!" He added then went to sit beside donghae who still looking at me like if he wanted to curse at me!

I knocked the door twice then opened it. siwon was laying on the bed then turned his head to where I stand. "Uee-sshi?!" He straight his back and wanted to stand but I ran toward him to stop his moves. "I was worried about you, I cause trouble for you...I'm sorry!" I looked at his eyes sincerely. "Are you ok? It's hurt you, right?..." I nodded to him while I'm in a big pain! "Actually...I was...worried about you too, I'm sorry...I couldn't help you!" He grabbed my hand powerfully then looked at my face. "I'm fine...don't worry, you don't have to apologize either" I took off my hand then I looked at the couch which Jang su slept last night, I paused a little then headed out with a small smile on my face. "Thanks" his word stopped me which made me opened my mouth, smile ear to ear...and the reason was unknown! Why I went to him? Just to say that I'm worried? Huh!

I went to my room, but before I peeked if donghae was sitting in the living room, and there were no one. I lied on my bed slowly, my head was heavy like if there was a rock placed over it. That man who hit my head, he hit it without even thinking! Thanks GOD cause I didn't lose even a small part of my memory. I looked at the clock but it's too early to go to heyon. 'Wait! How could I go to her like that? What should I do?'

Anyway, I will go no matter what!
'Gun woon didn't call me...' I was really worried about him, miss him. I wanted to send to him a message but I backed at the last minute, I didn't want to cause to him more troubles...
I dressed up and wore a cap trying to hide the injuries on my head. I went out without telling anyone quickly. It was already 5 PM. But there were no one in the house! Or maybe there were but in their rooms. I opened the door and harried out.

I walked and walked until I heard a shout behind me! "YAAAAH!! WAIT!" This voice was too familiar to me. I turned to see him, he was running until he stood in front of me with lots of anger in his eyes which I started to hate! "Are you crazy? Do you think we are blind? Why are you so careless about your health? Let's go" he didn't let me opened my mouth and caught my hand but I took it off. "What do you want? I'm ok! I have to do something significant!" I said while trying to leave. He stopped me then took of my cap. "You are started to pisses me off!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? You took off your plasters! You are still bleeding!" He was shouting at me nonstop! Then he grabbed my hand strongly which I couldn't move from it! "Please..." He didn't pay attention to what I said. "PLease!..." I repeated it again but there was no reaction. "Please stop...I have to do this thing...PLEASE!" He stopped but he didn't turn and sighing strongly, then he turned to where I stand and my hand still held by his hand.

-What this emergency thing that you couldn't delay?
-please, give me back my hat!
-you will not go to anywhere!
-who you think you are?
-I'm the person who will stand in front of you to prevent you from doing hilarious thing like this!
 
His words impacted me somehow. 'Is he really mean it?' I said to myself. He was too serious which made me believe him! 
I left him and completed my way but he still refused to let off me! And I couldn't resist more, the situation got worse, and my body couldn't carry me nor did any strong move. My view got so blur. "I'm very tired...I have to do that no matter what, so please, let off me!" He looked at me like if I persuaded him. "I will go with you...don't say anything else." He put  the cap on my head. "Where do you want to go this badly?" He looked straight at my both eyes. "I wanted to go to...heyon-sshi, she is a great lawyer!" He opened his both eyes like I shocked him. "YOU ARE REALLY.... Do you want to kill me?" I changed my sight then said to him "if you didn't want to go it's better for me
."

"Uee-sshi! Is this what you really wanted? No matter what?"I nodded to him. He paused then completed  "is this for donghae?" I nodded again. "If you really want to do it, let's go" he caught my hand and moved but I couldn't...I simply fell down without feeling. I couldn't open my eyes...it was like if my body was drugged.
"UEE....UEE-sshi!! Wake up!" Those words were the last thing I heard from Jang su after I fell deeply.
 
"What's going on?" I heard some of their conversation without realizing it. "She is a stupid girl who I didn't meet like her before!" It's simply jang su's voice. His style of talking made him special in my eyes. "Why she takes off her plasters? She still bleeding!"
"instead of asking, move and bring some medicines" I wanted to open my eyes, but I couldn't! this time the wounds hurts me like if I sat on a fire. "everything going to be ok…don't force yourself" Jang su grabbed my hand. I didn't realize that I released some voices until he grabbed my hand. "isn't it better to take her to hospital, her condition gets worse!" hyukjae…this was him no doubt of that. "NO...Take care of her until I come back, I have some things to do. Stay with her"

 

I opened my eyes hardly after struggling with myself. "hyukjae-sshi! What are you doing?" I asked him while he was starting to fall asleep. "ah…how do you feel, is your fever gone down?" I checked my forehead then nodded to him. "I'm fine, you can go if you want" "is hyung let us do whatever we want?! Aishh!" he paused which made me smile then completed "what on earth did you do? Do you have mind? Look at your face! Why you went out secretly?" I bowed my head a little. 'what should I say to him?' "I don't want any answer, don't do that again, you didn't see hyung's face!" I turned my face to where he sat immediately when he said that. "Siwon-sshi?" why he came up to my mind all up sudden! "siwon? No, Jang su-hyung…if I go out right now he will cut me in a small pieces"

 

'is jang su like that? Was he really horrified? Why I'm too curious to know?!' "where did you go? Are you really fine? Do you need anything?" he kept asking me questions. "NO, thank you" he stared at me for awhile then said "sleep and get some rest" he tried to help me to put my head on the pillow but I paused his move when I suddenly asked him "how is donghae feel? Is he upset for what happened? I'm very sorry, it's just something over my willing!" he was standing near me and his face was almost near mine, his wonder eyes were very clear to me. "don't think too much about him, you did what you can do! Don't blame yourself anymore. He will understand it sooner or later, but right now don't try to get closer to him…I'm warning you" then he smiled which made me smiled either. I put my head on the pillow pretending to sleep. Thinking of donghae's case killing me, I couldn't put this thought out of my mind, his image followed me wherever I'm! even my own problems, I ignored it because of him! Suddenly, someone opened the door. "hyukjae, come on…hurry" this is obviously siwon's voice! But why he wanted hyukjae this badly?

 

After few minutes I heard noises…actually…it was almost crying and screaming! I jumped from my bed and went out to find the source of this sound. Slowly, with unsteady steps, I entered the living room where they all together, but the reason this now not for fun…but to comfort one of them! Donghae! He stood and trying to push them to go out but after he saw me, he stopped his steps, then slowly got closer to me which made me took a backward step! his eyes were full of fire...anger…sadness. his tears were nonstop!

 

"If it wasn't you…if you weren'tinterferein my case…this would not happen!" he paused and his tears prevent him from talking. "If I didn't trust you…IT'S YOUR FAULT! IT'S YOUR MISTAKE!" he shouted at me which made me horrified and puzzled at the same time! It was not the first time to tell me that, it almost the tenth! He left me when he finished his awful words. "Wh…at's…wro..ng?" I asked shakily! But no one answered me. "hyukjae…stay here, I'll go after him." Jang su stopped hyukjae and ran after donghae. He left me with hyukjae and siwon who they still awkward with each other. "may I ask…what happen?" I asked while walking slowly toward them. They stared at me then stared at each other which made me really puzzled and afraid more than before. "please don't do that, tell me, what was donghae trying to say?" the shocking thing…that I wished I couldn't hear. After hearing it, I got sure that my life hates me…curse me…going on the wrong way…going on the opposite way! Why? The tears gathered…'how many times I cried in a day?....I'm sick of that!'

 

****************************

enjoy <3

what did she hear made her feel bad? what happened to donghae?

hmmm, I really want to read your opinions about this story so far, such as my style of writing, the storyline and such like that...am so looking forward to it!!!!

the next chapter is kind of , how can I say it?! complicated? NO, but ....well, just wait until tomorrow =)

thanks...^^