Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

 

Chapter 15

 

I stood in front of my house, I mean my previous house. I peeked at the window but there were no one inside. I turned my way again to the 'share house' "I think I'm a little bit late!" I was running with all my might. "YAH" someone shouted which stopped my runny feet. I looked back at him. "jang su-sshi! Why are you here?" I asked. "who must ask this question? Where have you been gone? You damage the first our soiree!" he was walking to be near me. I felt sorry for my stupid attitude; I think I really damage their soiree! "Sorry, but it was really something happened to my friend…" oh! Why I repeated the lie again? "A friend? I thought you didn't have friends than me! That's why I'm here, because I thought something happened to you!" His answer made me feel something strange, it made me speechless. What should I say? I don't have another lie. "What's going on? Your face is pale! Is there anything wrong?" He was slowly coming closed to me. "What will happen? Nothing of course...don't bother yourself with my stupid problems, let's go...they are waiting us" I grabbed his hand and started to run. To tell the truth, my heart was beating when I caught his hand but what should I do to avoid any other question and to avoid the answer. I know myself, I would speak of what happened to me but I don't want him or anyone to involve in my circumstances.

We arrived at our home and we quickly went to the backyard after hearing scream. The shock thing was...

"What are you doing you both?" Jang su was shouting while running to stop hyukjae and siwon who were fighting with each other. I was standing did nothing but watching them fighting! My heart was beating; it was my first time to see real men fighting! I looked at donghae who trying to grab hyukjae's arms while jang su was grabbing siwon's arms. Finally they stopped them. The crack of the glasses and the bottles were covered the backyard while both Siwon and hyukjae were covered with bloods. That scene is the worst scene ever. I wanted to do something but I couldn't. "I left you for 5 minutes then that what happened to you" jang su hit siwon on his left arm which made siwon angry more than before. "Are you still kids? When do you want to leave this childish attitude? I don't believe you guys." He was continuing his complaining. I could feel his wondering; he was acting like a big brother. I didn't think he has like this side before. When he with them, he is totally different while he is with me...

"Hyukjae!! Stop! What do you want to do more?" Donghae was scolded him while he was still grabbing of hyukjae's both arms. There were million of questions rolling in my mind. I don't need more problems over mine!

"Let's go inside! This stupid fighting must stop someday...we are tired of you" jang su said and left them first. Then siwon who his face was missed upside down followed him. Both of them didn't even look at my face and just walked by me. I changed my sight to look at the other two. Hyukjae fell down while donghae trying to help him. "If you didn't start it, it wouldn't hurt you that much! How could on earth you slapped him, you have to forget everything, he is your hyung...and your friend, hyukjae!"

I wanted to know the truth behind their fighting...it seems to me that they are always fighting and the reason for me is unknown! 'What did he mean by forget everything?' They walked beside me and I just bowed my head avoiding donghae's eyes. It seemed to me that hyukjae a little bit more injured than siwon. "Act like nothing happened..." Donghae said with a strict voice. I didn't see him but I nodded. I was afraid of entering the house so I decided to clean the backyard so the time will go faster and maybe they will be more flexible with the situation.

It was tough on me to do that while my hand burned. I wanted to go to the kitchen to bring something could help me with cleaning but it would be better if not. I found at the corner plastic bags. "Ah...that's sound good" I started to carry the pieces of the glasses slowly with my glove-hand. "I'm already tired! It's tiring." I complain while I still doing it. I didn't feel the time but it's like it's been half an hour!" The final piece and I'm done with this dirty place! Aaaahhhh" I screamed with an empty stomach. I caught the bags trying to throw it outside.

When I turned I looked at siwon who was behind me and I didn't feel him around. I frightened by his bloody face, 
it seems like he took a shower, his hair was still wet. "What are you doing? This is not your work!" He said.
 The bags were falling down from my hands, I ran to him to look at his face. To tell the truth, until now, I didn't 
know why I did that. I touched his face gently, I thought that hyukjae was more injured than him but my 
thought was wrong...both of them were injured the same. "Are you ok? Is it hurt you?"

He took off my hand from his face. "I'm ok! It's not that big deal" he replied while he looked down. 
"Stay here, don't move, I'll cure you...wait...where is the first aid?" 
"I told you I'm ok!! Go..." 
"What? Did you look at your face? Stay here and tell me where it is." I interrupted him. 
"You are really a stubborn girl...in the kitchen" I walked quickly inside, on my way I felt like there was someone
 who watching us...but I don't know who or where. I came back to siwon who was sitting on the bench placed 
in the backyard. "Am I late?" I asked while preparing the plasters. "NO" he answered. I put the medicine on 
the cotton then I sat beside him. "It will hurt you a little, be patient" he looked at me like he 'doesn't care'. I placed
 the cotton on his cheek then he shook his head. "I told YOU…be patient!" he looked at me with 
non-patient ayes. "Be gentle" he said and changed his sight to look forward. I put the plaster on his right cheek, 
it was bleeding nonstop! I changed the cotton, then I placed it to his…lips…he was in pain but he tried not to 
show it to me. "It's ok if you want to scream" I said jokingly. He didn't pay attention to me. I looked at him like if 
I wanted him to speak! But he didn't! 'This man is seriously….' I don't want to curse him. 

I put the plaster beneath his lips with that I finished my curing. "Where is hyukjae-sshi? He must be in pain too!" 
I asked him innocently. He still refused to talk! And, I, how could I ask him about his fighter? I'm a big idiot. 
"donghae will treat him…don't think too much" he stood trying to go inside but I grabbed his hand which it was 
bleeding too. "I'm not finishing yet! Sit down please" I said with strict voice. 

"Are you ordering me? Let's go inside it's started to get cold!" he still insisted about his leaving. 
"It will not take a long time, let me cure it then I will let you go…it's painful, how can you bear
 your injuries? I don't understand you men!" I said confusedly. 

He smiled…finally he smiled, in returned I smiled too. I put the plaster around his hand. 
"You can go now…gentle man!" "Don't say it like that…" he was unable to talk, his voice getting lower and lower. 
His power was fading by the time, he couldn't handle it, and I could feel that. 

"What's going on? Why you guys involved in such a big fight?" this question was one of the million 
questions that I wanted to ask, but I hoped that he will not refused to answer. 
He stared at me for awhile which made me puzzled. "Do you want to know?" he asked in returned. 
"If you want to…feel free not to answer." I was arranging the first aid. 

"I don't want you to involve yourself with our useless fought." 
"If you thought its useless then why you are keeping fighting?" I became emotional suddenly.
"if it's me I won't…let's go now it's really cold outside" he stood quickly like he was trying to avoid my question. 
I stood behind him and I saw his back. He was walking unsteadily then he stopped and looked at me. 
"Thanks by the way" he said. I nodded. 

I carried the bags again to throw it outside then I returned immediately inside the house; it was cold…very cold. 
There was no one in the living room. Everyone was in his room. I walked until I reached my room but I was 
hesitating to open the door, I don't know why the image of jang su draws in my head suddenly. I returned to 
the living room hoped to see him. He was lying on the sofa! How couldn't I recognize him at the first place? 
I stared at him aimlessly thinking of him and…jaewoon who didn't want to get out of my head! 

"Why are you staring at me?" he said while his hand on his face which made me surprised. 
I took step back while bowing my head. 'What am I doing? I hope that he didn’t think of nonsense thoughts!'…
he raised his head a little to see me. "Do you need anything?" his voice was like someone in a can!!! 
"Am I interrupting your sleeping?" I asked innocently. "YES" he replied immediately.
 
He always wants to piss me off. "I want to ask you something." I completed. 
He sat straightly on the sofa and rubbing his eyes then changed his sight to where I stood. 
"What? Don't ask me about what happened before!" he always repaired everything…and he knows how to
 avoid everything before it happens!
"NO…I wouldn't ask you about that…but…I was wondering about where you will sleep!" I shook my hands 
together. He smiled at what I said then he dabbed the sofa as he said 'come here'. I was hesitating to go to 
him but I went and sat beside him. "I couldn't hear you…what did you say?" he asked. I doubted he didn’t 
hear me but I will believe his lie. We both stared at each other.

 -I said…where will you sleep? Don't tell me here! It won't make me comfortable!
-so you're worry about me?
-yes…I'm worry as a friend. As a guest who doesn't want to be burden to anyone!
-no…I'll sleep with Siwon. 
-is it comfortable? 
-yes…why not?
-that's really make me feel a little bit easy.
-I have a question too!

He surprised me by his sudden words

-what? 
-where did you go before the dinner?

I didn't expect this question at all…why he concerned about that anyway…it's really puzzled me. 

-I told you…to my friend.
-don't lie…I hate people who tell lies!
-I don't! Why will I lie? Something happened….
-then why you didn't be with that person? I will tell…this stupid lie didn't get in my mind!

Why he still insisted about knowing! What should I say? I know that before he is smarter than I thought! 
I bowed my head and shook my hands. I could feel his looking where placed on my hands. 

-you always keep wearing those gloves in one hand…is it your style? 

I stopped shaking…I opened my eyes like if he slapped me, I couldn’t control this sudden feeling. 
I know he was trying to change the topic, but, what a nice topic to start with. 

"A~H…yes…you have a good observation!" he looked at me with confident eyes like if I really praise him. 
"Did you eat something?" he asked. "Yes" I replied immediately. I stood trying to end this conversation. 
"I want to take a rest now, do you want anything?" I asked then he shook his head.
I went to my temporary room. I jumped on the bed like if I wanted to release my tired. 

'How long will I stay here?' what should I do? I don't have money or place! 'Wait a minute!' I jumped from the 
bed again to my suitcase searching for my father's documents which yuri gave to me. I read it again and again. 
'It was written here I have money in the bank!' I opened my eyes widely! 'It will change everything, I have to 
go tomorrow!' at that moment I felt satisfied…like one door was opened to me. I do…I don't believe this 
document until I see the real one, but for now, it will change my life for a little. 

I lied on the bed waiting for tomorrow to come. The sleep covered my eyes and I went for a long journey. 

Suddenly, I heard something was knocking the window so badly! 

I woke up frightfulness. I opened the curtain slowly...

*******************************************************************

enjoy <3

sorry for the late T^T I'm a little bit busy these days, but I'll try to post as long as I have time ^^

your comments are always <3