Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

chapter 5

 

We sat near each other at one of the garden's bench. I didn't want to set all the day beside him…the memories came back to me! I held my head as to want to stop the tape. I didn’t feel my movement unless he put his hand on mine...which wore the glove. I slowly looked at his eyes by raising my head. "I doubt from yesterday that you OK…do you need to go to hospital?" I let off my hand from his hand but not roughly… "NO…I'm ok…by the way…I don't know your name yet?" I looked at him, "he looks like jeawoon"…all the time when I'm beside him I whispered to myself of this sentence! "That's true…I forgot to introduce myself…I'm park jang su" he paused then said "and your name is UEE-sshi?" I opened my eyes widely "how did you know my name?" "Your brother said it, and I think it's unique" he replied quickly while looking at the children. I didn't remember that little monster said anything about me! He doesn't even want anyone to know I'm his sister!

 I ignored it as I want to believe what he said. It's sound strange to me…but he is more handsome than I thought…more than jaewoon?! "No absolutely NOT"…I was trying not to compare them… never again. "Do you always come here?" he cut my thoughts by his innocent voice. By this sentence we started our long conversation.

-let me say yes…I love this kind of places…

-let you? Do you mean you're not always here, and you started to love this place?

He details each word I said! As I thought…he really…really loves to speak.

-It's not like that…because I almost spent my life studying abroad, and I came here yesterday…my first place that I went to is this garden.

-Really?? That's sound Great!! I doubt that you didn't go to such a place when you're abroad!

-there are no places comparing to this one.

-you're exaggerating! By the way, where you have been studied?

-Australia, for 7 years.

  -that's a very long time! How could a girl like you be so strong?! And what's your major…you make me exciting about your life so don't call it investigation!

He smiled and I, myself, didn't know why I still beside him answering each question he said. He made me laugh; he knows how to keep up the situation. But whatever, I completed my answer.

 -what do you think?

He was trying to brainstorm; his face was like a big question mark.

-don't make it hard for me. Maybe…medicine?

-NO…that's too far away from me…

I looked at him and I know he wanted to know, so I was teasing him.

-I'm a lawyer.

-LIAR! Unbelievable…I didn't think about it at all…your face didn't looks like a lawyer!

-the medicine will suit me then.

I smiled at his reaction.


We silence for a moment then he started again.

-I think your attestation is not only bachelor?

He is smart…I have to say it…trying to details each word is not an easy thing.

-that's true.

I stopped him then I shift our task. I started to ask him some questions.

-what about you? Tell me a little about yourself.

-don't compare myself with yours…I graduated from Seoul university, business department, and now I'm a mature worker for "wookie company".

I opened my eyes widely…he is part of my father's company?

-do you mean dong wook's company?

-yeah…why are you surprised?

He said it with small smile as he wanted to break the nervous situation that I made.


-I'm not, do you work under woman her name is yuri?

I said it with strict voice, and he looked at me confusedly like he was shocking of me knowing her.

-ye…ah, how did you know all of that while you're abroad?

-how many years did you work there?

I ignored his question. He didn't reply to me directly.

-I think this my second and half year. Why are you acting like that? Is there anything wrong in our company?

-No don't convert my question to your thoughts.


I was hesitating to say the truth. However, I preferred to be clear and honest.

-actually, wookie company is my father's property.

He opened his eyes widely; I could clearly see his shocking expression.

- I see… that's why you curious about it…you scared me for a moment I thought the company would lose or something.

-you just thought about money. Huh!

I was trying to .

-YAH…who said that?

He paused then completed.

-I didn't hear that he has a daughter! Are you trying to fool me?

He looked at me as if he wanted to pull out the truth despite me!


-WHAT? Don't be like that…it's true…but there were some problems made him not announced me as his heir.


After saying this sentence I started to remember each moment in the past. I didn't want to remember it here, because I know, my tears will disobey me! How many times I wished to go back to the past and changed it…just if I could do that, maybe my life won't be like this…


- are you ok? I hope that I didn't bother you by my questions.

-ah…

I shook my head. Suddenly, his phone rang, he stared at the caller for a moment then he hung up! If I could say, he was a little shocked. "I have to go; I'm a little busy right now!" he said while staring at the sky! "Is that so? Hope to see you again". I said it while trying to stand up. "Yeah, sure, I will call you whenever I feel free, you don't mind, right?" "Sure, I'm not an employee so you will find me free anytime" I paused and think about what he said "wait, do you have my phone number?!" he turned his head to look at me "your brother gave it to me" then he walked and raised his hand as he said goodbye now while he showed his back to me. He didn’t give me the time to react! WHAT? My brother? Gun woon? AGAIN? I don't think he really mean him! Anyway, I will pretend to believe what he said. I have to go back now I know she will lecture me for not being in home and helping her. It's not really late and I want to have a tour in this region.


"Maybe jang su-sshi will invite me to a dinner tonight" I whispered to myself. "What am I saying?" I smiled about my stupid thought, but I really want to have some friends, living all by yourself is too much! While I'm going out the public garden I saw someone who standing in front of it, he was seeing it with lots of emotions! He didn't pay attention to anyone; he just focused at the garden! I paused for no reason, but maybe he has some kind of aura that each drama talked about?!! He turned his head to where I stand, he stared at me then ignored me and complete his way! For me, I completed my way either!


I entered the home and I saw gun woon sitting on the sofa watching his favorite program. I wanted to break the wall between us, so I decided for him to share what he was seeing with me. But, as usual he didn’t give me any attention, and for my luck, he didn’t disagree either! I sat beside him and watched the show with him. He didn't laugh or even smile while I'm in deep of it! I know there was nothing funny but I wanted to do anything for him. From nowhere, there were voices came from yuri's room! I looked at gun woon as if I wanted from him some explanation. He pouted and didn’t want to answer. "Don't look at me like that. Pretend like you didn't hear anything!" he said.

 

****************************

well, I updated two chapters....please, let me know what you think =)

thank you~