Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

 

Chapter 16

 

'It's raining! Waaaah' I was frightened by these sounds. I wore my jacket and harried out slowly. There was no one in the living room, the lights were off. It was difficult to walk but I tried not to hit anything but there was something strange in the middle. The shadow of someone sitting made me grabbed my mouth! It was scary! The lights were on then I looked at the one who switched the light on. "What are you doing at this time?" Donghae asked. When I saw him I was freaking afraid and my heart was beating strongly. "It's raining outside, so I just want to see the weather" I looked at him and smiled but he didn't care about me at all. "Whatever" Then he switched off the lights again. I wonder what he was doing in such a dark place.

I opened the door and went out. I covered my head with the jacket hat and ran under the garage placed in the backyard where we did the barbecue last time. 'Ah it's raining heavily' I said and peeked at the sky. "Why are you not sleeping?" Someone behind was talking, I turned my head. "Siwon-sshi!" He was sitting over the table while his hands on his jacket's pocket. "I was sleeping until the rain was knocking the window" I explained. I sat beside him and we looked at the rains fell down from the sky. "Do you love rain?" He asked. "Yeah, I love it. It makes me remember someone very precious to me." I replied.

 Jaewoon; who else, I used to hate walking under the rain, but his childish side and how he love to play under the coldly rain made me love it despite me. He was always getting sick after those rainy days, and I used to stay beside him and cared of his health. I was always scolding him but he didn't care, he wanted to do whatever he wants. He really leaves lots of thing made me remembered him. "I see" he nodded. "What about you?" I asked in returned. He stared at nothing aimlessly and his eyes were held lots of emotion. "One day, like this day, I lost my little brother" he stopped then completed. "I start to hate rain because it made me think about him nonstop, if I followed him that day, he wouldn't die!" I shocked by his sudden story. How that painful! The person who he lost…his brother! That the same person who he was talking about when we first met! I didn't thought about it at all.

"Did you still want to know why I always fight with hyukjae-hyung!" He asked. I looked at him with opened eyes. "Is it ok to tell me?" I replied. "His girlfriend was died at the same day with my little brother..." He paused. I couldn't believe; the situation started to get clear to me. "Did you know why at the same day? The same rainy day" He kept asking and asking. "My brother had a festival on his school, he wanted me to go with him but I refused, he was really upset about that..." His voice started to get mix with crying sound. I didn't know what to do...he was really suffering...he was blaming himself! "That day too, hyukjae-hyung managed to propose to his girlfriend, she was late at her appointment with him so she was driving fast..." He paused again. "My brother was walking in the street to get to his school safely, but she without noticing hit him and the car rolling on her and completely damaged" I grabbed my mouth from my shock.

He bowed his head and let his tears to fall freely which made me rubbing his back gently. "That's why you both always fight, it's cleared everything to me" I said. "But...it's not your fault anyway...or evens his fault! You have to understand that to stop this nonsense fight" I added. It's really strange situation, two of them fought about no bodies fault! "He blamed my brother about his girlfriend's death...me either...I blamed his girlfriend" he added. "So, when you try to forget everything?" I asked. He didn't reply like he wanted someone to help him about this problem. I didn't have anything to say...it was such a complicated relationship. "Are you still awkward with donghae-hyung?" He changed the topic. "Hearing his name made me afraid a little bit" I was shaking; the weather and the atmosphere got worse more than before. "He is a really nice person, but I still didn't understand his attitude." He was explaining to me. "I know that...his face is showing his kindness, he makes me remember my little brother, at first he doesn't like me at all…but now…who would think that he is the same person as before!...I believe it's just matter of time." I explained my point of view.

 "So you're give excuse to him...that's good..." He smiled at me. "Believe me he will change his mind after sitting with you, he doesn't really know you, when he will chat with you, he will find how his judging was a big mistake." He added which made me happy somehow. The rain slowly began to decrease. "Who is the person that you're thinking of most the time?" He asked. I surprised by this question. "Someone died before 2 years" I said it with cold voice. His reaction the same, didn't change. I could tell he was surprised by his widely eyes. "2 years?" He asked. "Yeah, someone who I trust and...." I paused. I didn't want to complete. "Anyway, I tried so hard to forget him, but until now...I couldn't" I said frustrated. "Is he your boyfriend?" "Kind of" I immediately answered.

"It's getting colder, we have to go inside now" I stood and looked at him. He stood too and grabbed my hand. "It's cold" he raised it and warmed it with his hands. His face was still has those plasters as his hand. His sudden movement made me more freezing. Then he pulled me after him to go inside. He opened the door while my hand still with his. It seemed like donghae went to his room. Someone was opened the door of the room and closed it. "Siwon? Where have you been all the time? It's bad for your injuries to..." I showed myself which made jang su paused for a little. He stared at our hands which made siwon let off my hand slowly. "You were with her?" Jang su asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes" siwon replied. "It's better to sleep now, don't you have work tomorrow?!" Jang su said then left us to go to his temporary room. "Good night…jang su-sshi" I said. He didn't even bother himself to reply. I changed my sight to siwon who was standing looking at his room...'What he is thinking of?'

"I'll go to sleep then, do you need anything?" I asked and broke his silence. "Anya...I'm sorry if I bothered you with my story...please, forget everything happened" he replied which made me puzzled. "It's ok to me, feel free when you want to talk...it's better not to hold everything to yourself, but if you want me to forget...then I'll act like nothing said to me" I waved my hand to him as if I said bye. I went to my room directly and didn't even wait for his reply. When I told him that, there was something strange in me, every time when I'm beside him I felt like something made me...freezing...dizzy! I couldn't kick out these scenes from my head, when he warmed my hand with his both hands. When I cured him, when he hugged me, when he cried! Siwon...'what's wrong with me!' He was fighting with his friend...that day he said this sentence...that day is the same day when his brother passed away. Now I understand everything...his pain...his regretting...it's really something no one can understand until feel it. The image of siwon didn't want to disappear. Slowly...I closed my eyes again letting my dream to storm my mind...

It's now 9 am, it's like I'm energetic more than the other day. I didn't forget to dress up and to head to the bank.
 I know that everyone went to their own business so the house seemed to me its mine now. 
'Huh, what a useless imagine' I drank a cup of tea and thought about what will happen if I went there! 
I sat in the living room, drinking tea as ease as I could. Suddenly, donghae entered the house angrily then
 followed him hyukjae. "What's wrong with donghae? Why you didn't say anything when you were there?' Hyukjae
 asked him.

He stopped his steps which I could feel his frustrated. "Did you hear that jerk what he said? He didn't even 
let me spoke! How can I trust someone like him who stabbed me… in front of me?" He was shouting impatiently.
 He grabbed his head which made hyukjae came closer to him. "I told you, he has two faces, don't trust 
him! How can you win the case now?" Hyukjae was rubbing donghae's arm. I doubted they noticed me. 

"I'll, there is something he still doesn't know about it until now, this is the key of the case too." He said while 
his face looked a little bit calmed. I stood puzzled and came closer to them. They turned and looked at me. 
"Is everything ok?" I asked innocently. "Yeah, don't bother yourself...it's going to be ok soon" hyukjae replied. 
"Don't hesitate to call me...by the way I heard your conversation..." 
 "Huh! Don't involve yourself!" Donghae interrupted me. 
"I just want to help...if you need anything like counseling...I'll help" I completed my sentence while looking 
at hyukjae. "Counseling? Did you work in a court by any chance?" Hyukjae turned his whole body to me. 
"I'm a lawyer" I said proudly. Both of them were surprised by my answer. "Donghae, what do you th.." 
"Forget it...no way" he left hyukjae and I and went to his room and closed his door powerfully. 
"Why he hates me so much?" I couldn't handle it anymore. He treated me very badly! 
"His mood is off now, so, don't take his talk very seriously..." Hyukjae was defining him. I nodded as if I 
believed what he said. He left me and went to donghae's room. 

For me, I left the house too and headed to the bank.

I entered the bank and stood in front of the banker. I took out my credit card and gave it to him. 
He searched for my name and my account on his small screen. He went inside the office talking to the 
worker there. I waited for almost half an hour!! "Excuse me, but, who are you?" The banker asked me. 
I looked at him confusedly. "UEE, didn't you see the card?" I answered. 
"About that, this card...her account was closed by someone!" He replied. I was really confused. 
"Who closed it?" I asked with a little laugh. 
"I can't tell you, this is a secret info" 
"what? But...this account is mine! Tell me!" I scolded him, I didn't understand his reply. 
"No way, this girl who her account closed...died!" I opened my eyes widely from my shock of what he said. 
My body started to shake again; it was like a rock that threw on my head. 
"Are you kidding me? Who said that? How could on earth this kind of things happen!?" 

Suddenly, from nowhere, yuri's words came up to my mind. '
When you come to life again' I was leaning on the table from the bad and worst news ever...ever. 
"It was yuri...yuri who closed this account...she took my money too, right? Tell me...NOW" I was screaming 
like an idiot. He looked at me trying not to say a word. He bowed his head then sat down on his chair. 
"So, she was the person did that, did she?" I asked him again. But he ignored me and 
gave back my card...like if he told me to go out of the bank!

I took it and went out, walking like a crazy on the street hitting the people who walked by me. It's strange; this
 was the first time that I heard something like that. was it really happened? I slapped my face and punched 
my cheeks to come to my sense, to be sure that I'm in real life not in a dream. But...nothing changed! 
I walked and walked until I reached the house. Then my phone rang, I didn't pay attention to it. 
I opened the door slowly then I fell down without feeling. Like if I lost my whole power. It was difficult to move 
any longer. I couldn't feel my feet. I was crawling but my hands lost their power too. I sat down on the floor 
in the lobby with my shock face. I refused to let my tears down, it's not like I knowing this just right now, but it
 was something proved to me how yuri's is a mean woman! I put my head on the floor and closed my eyes...I 
didn't feel anything after that...I didn't mean to fall asleep...and I didn't mean to be like that...but everything
 happened so fast despite me.  


************************************


enjoy =)

hmmmm, I don't know why I don't see any comment?! anyway, as I say, your comments are always <3