Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!

 

 

 

Chapter 4


 

I woke up at noises that came from downstairs. When I came down the voices rose little by little, "gun woon who his voice is like that?" I didn't expect it at all. His voice changes 180 when he shouts! I doubt that I could beat him if he shouted at me! He still 8 years old and he behave like 20!!

"I told you before; I don’t want to go to that stupid party!" he shouted at his mom.

"You don't have to act like that! I didn't take your permission to take you with me, anyway, you WILL GO…understood?" she said, and she didn't even raise her eyes to look at his expression. She was paying attention to her newspaper more than her own son.

 I didn't dare to move one more step down; I just watched all of this conversation on the second stair with my hopeless look. He was still standing in front of his mother, like if he wanted to say something, but he fought with himself by biting his lips, and then went out the house!


      I think she noticed me but she doesn’t want to show me that. I returned to my room, and took shower and prepared myself for new day. I went to the living room, the T.V. I listened to the news; as usual there is nothing comfortable! Someone stole store, another one killed his wife because she cheated him and the other one wants some help because he wants to work but no one accept him for his studying level! I closed the T.V after one hour of upsetting.


"You didn't change, huh, your studying makes you more glued with these things" she said it when she sat down beside me. I grinned at what she said, to tell the truth I didn’t want to talk to her, I wanted to go out and smell fresh air rather than setting beside her.

 "It's not like that; you know that I love to know every detail…"

"I didn't ask you about what you love!" she interrupted me.

"Did you read the documents? Or you still ignoring each thing that I give to you?" actually, I didn't really shock about her sentence yet I know what she aims to. I looked down at the floor. "Yes I read it, and to tell the truth, I don't believe it" I raised my head and turned to look at her, she was freaking shocked about my sentence, and all of her shock was gathering at her big eyes! Scary~

"How did you dare to say that to me?" she stood up angrily as she wanted to kick me, I stood up too after seeing her sudden reaction. "I want to see the real documents…not the edition one!" I don't know where this strong ability came from!

"I won't say anything to you, anyway, you can go to the court if you don't believe the documents" she grinned at me and her expression a little bit relaxed. "UEE, it's my kind to make you stay here, in my own house, SO, BEHAVE yourself" she sat down again and opened the T.V while I who shocked still couldn't believe this conversation! "Don't stand here, you interrupted my watching" she said. I went out quickly, I wanted to say to her many things but I couldn't. She always knows how to beat someone until he can't move!


I went to the public garden, it was full of children and their families; it's one of my favorite places to let off my anger and sadness. When I see the children crying, playing or even fighting I don't know why my smile is drawing on my face, I put all of my effort to watch them! After time passing by, the children little by little were decreased. Suddenly, from nowhere, I looked at one boy who was beating up by a group of children. "This face is familiar to me!" I whispered to myself. A man, or let me say, young guy was trying to help him. When they finally moved away, I found that he was yuri's son! I ran to him as fast as I could and hugged him but he pushed me away. OMG, if there were no one beside us I would truly accept his reaction, BUT in this situation, I would truly love to slap him! I saw his face has one cut and his clothe was dirty…I didn't know he has such a weak personality!


"Are you OK?" the young man said to gun woon while his hands were over gun woon's shoulders. Gun woon didn't say a word just replying by moving his head. "Thank you for your help" I said with innocent voice. "It's not that much anyway" He stood to be at my level and looked at me, and I hoped he didn't turned, he didn't show me his face. I took one step back; he was the same person who I met yesterday! Do I have to face this entire incident alone? ...


"AH, you're the same girl from yesterday!" he smiled at me. His smile held a lot of emotions to me! "REALLY? It's like our fate want to gather us" I ended my sentence with laughter. He looks confused but he smiled with me just not to make me feel like I'm an idiot. I sat down to see gun woon who was angry and almost want to cry. "Let's go to home now…are you able to walk?" he looked at me with a scary sight! "I don't want any help from you! Don't put your nose in everything, I can go by myself" he shouted at me as he wanted to slap me, I couldn’t stand his bad behavior! I held him tight on his shoulders and looked down for seconds to control myself. He pushed me again and ran away, and this was his second time!


"GUN WOON!" I shouted at him but of course he threw my words away and ignored me now like an idiot! "A lot of children those days acting this way don't be so frustrate about it…"   

"YES…that's a bad true…but don't misunderstanding him…maybe he…" as I want to agree him and not to make my little brother in a bad mode, he interrupted me…I don’t know what the matter of the interrupting thing!"I know what you want to say…don't worry, I won't take a bad image about your brother…he is your brother, right? Of course he's not your child!" how this guy loves to talk! He didn't make me breathe! "OF COURSE NOT!! Are you crazy?!" I covered my mouth after those words immediately. "Oh…I didn't mean it…I mean… it's obvious that he is my little brother" he looked at me but he didn't smile. I froze for his non-emotion look! "Do you have time?" he asked. "I think so! Why?"


********************************

enjoy =)