Don't Make Me Suffer!

Don't Make Me Suffer!


{Chapter 3}


"Excuse me? Hey, are you ok?" someone put his hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes hardly. I don't know when I sunk in sleep! I sat fearfully and looked at my watch and it was nearly 11 pm! "What's going on with me? I slept in 2 public places!" ignored who was standing beside me. "Are you ok?" the question was repeated again. I turned my head to where the person was standing. I opened my eyes widely, again! He was the same person who I met before 2 hours! I was trying to avoid this moment…it's like the time want me to return to the past despite my desire!    


 "Do you need any help? You look a bit tired" he said. His voice showed a little care. I still in my surprised but I came to my sense when he started to show me his confused gaze with my same attitude. He helped me to stand by holding my shoulder and my hand…he was too gentle. "Thanks for your help…" I didn't know what to say. "It's ok" he replied. After his replying, he exploded with laughter and I, who was standing in front of him, didn't know the reason! "I'm sorry, but you seem a bit hungry? Your stomach releases beautiful sounds". OMG, I caught my stomach so roughly to stop these stupid sounds. My face turned to be like a tomato! But thanks GOD there was no light so he can't see my real expression. "I'm ok" I ended it with a stupid smile! He looked at me but I didn't see his face very well, but it was looked like he was smiling at me in a strange way!


"You can take this with you, you have to eat to be healthier, and your face is a bit pale" he gave me his ramen that I wanted to buy before. "NO, you don't have to do that, you don't even know me!" I looked at him with my red face and I know that my words were completely nonsense! He smiled again at what I said. "I don't have to know someone to help!" he said it askance. I was so much hesitated to take it but he caught my hand and let me held it despite me. "It's strange, you didn't eat it yet?" that’s what came up on my mind when I held it, it's already 2 hours and he didn't eat it! "About that….." some voices behind us were interrupted him. "hyung, come on, we have to leave now, what are you doing all this time?" he turned to see his friends and I peeked to see too. "OK, nice to meet you ah….whatever…I have to go." He said. "Nice to meet you too." I bowed a little while he was running to his impatient friends.


I hate my stomach; it's always put me in stupid situation! I came back to home at 11:30 pm. I was very hungry; it was almost made me faint in the middle of my way. There was no one at the living room as usual. After eating and filled my empty stomach by "his ramen", my mom came out from her room and she held a big file with lots of papers. She looked at my hand that wore the glove. I will expect from her other harsh words. "You listened to what I said? Good girl…that would make a little difference now and I can talk to you easily" I didn't give her much attention; I just played with my ramen box avoiding my eyes to connect with her. She walked near to me then she threw the file that she held on the table that placed in the middle of the living room. "Before you going to sleep, you have to read these important papers" she said with strict voice…as usual. I was shocked about her sudden attitude, she fright me out. "What these papers are related to?" I looked at her confusedly. "Read it…it's from your father" I don't know why I stood up when I heard it were from my father. She didn't bother herself to explain more, she grinned at me only and returned to her room." Good night…honey" I felt a little bit uneasy about what she said! This is the first time that I heard honey from her …it was only this time. I took the files with me to my room. I wondered why she gave it to me today!


I didn't open the file yet, it seems worried to me, a lot of things happened on my first day here! It's really confused me. The past won't leave me alone. I saw today person who I mustn't see. I heard some harsh words that I mustn't hear. And now I have to face these papers, alone! Finally, I decided to open the file. At that time, I wished that I ignored it. I was seeing the papers with shocked. "That why she said honey to me?!" talked to myself.


"All the belongings are related to" yuri" who her husband "dong wook" died after suffering of the heart attack. Including his house, farm and his company.   Also, all the money of his account is now transferring to her account. Just 1/5 of the money will transfer to his daughter "UEE" who her real mother "kim yuna" died after struggling with cancer. All this information is signed by "dong wook" himself……      


I couldn't complete reading, this is the worst thing happened to me! I didn't believe it…I couldn't … She knows this day will come sooner or later! How could a woman be so hurtful! "how my father could let all his property to his wife!! Even his company! That is really doesn’t make sense!" I pouted and let my anger out by hitting the table and threw the papers on it. I fought with myself to let my sleep covers my eyes but I couldn't! After struggling with my thoughts…slowly the sleeping was near to me.


*******************************